Take melatonin

>take melatonin
>it gives me really vivid and cool dreams
>but at the end of the day the only dreams that really stand out are the ones where i hold hands with girls and cuddle with them
why do i have to be like this? i should be enjoying grand adventures but i keep wanting to touch girls.

Attached: k on get it questtion mark joke.jpg (640x480, 56K)

>tfw you wake up after having a nice dream of cuddling and getting intimate with the girl you have feelings for
>mfw

Attached: 1510105956051.jpg (1898x2274, 250K)

if you can figure out lucid dreaming and you have a kind subconsciousness, it can be very enjoyable

I only have weird nonsensical dreams so consider yourself lucky

>have dream that I married my childhood crush and was in domestic bliss with them
>wake up

life is cruel

I only take melatonin because I can't sleep without it

>tfw the last dream I remember was me and the qt art hoe at my work chilling out and kissing occasionally
That was a good dream.

>mfw even in my dreams i get cucked by a chad (no joke) and just talk back to the girl in a like: y-you too, kind of way. Telling her it is okey and stuff.
>then i wake up
>what the actual fuck guise

Attached: wtfguis.jpg (286x176, 8K)

the only dreams i have are usually extremely horrible and involve extreme amounts of pain and or fear sometimes others its watching something i have no control over happen
like being trapped in a room that looks a lot like a psyche ward while they bang on a door that i've locked blacking out after being tackled then force fed an unknown amount of pills quite literally waking up choking i don't have pleasant dreams i very rarely do

had a very vivid dream once of dying last winter, and the dream shifted into a neglected and overgrown place. could feel summer wind somehow and the sky was blue overhead. it was very beautiful

Not even in your dreams you can escape the horrors of reality. I feel bad for you bro.

Nigga if you a beta in your dreams I cant imagine what youre like in real life.

Dreams have no surprise settings for me.
It only confirms that I died mentally back at HS.
All settings revolves around school and school life of some sorts.

Attached: 1520090092416.gif (450x253, 997K)

ive had these reoccurring dreams for the past few years, where the only reoccurring element to them is a character in my dream. this character likes to be called abigail. these dreams consist of some environment. for example, a cabin in the woods. abigail and i would have long talks about ourselves, music, tv shows, etc. before either eventually waking up with me in her arms, or me walking somewhere, and my vision turning white before waking.

ive struggled with this for a while, having existential crises about this imaginary girlfriend of mine.
she has her own views and opinions on things. she acts almost independently of me. she is an entirely different person, and yet she is still me.
I love her more than anyone, and since this is the closest ive ever gotten to having an intimate connection with somebody, ive grown into happier person because of her.

any thoughts? this is kinda my first time talking about this publicly.

Have had recurring dreams of high school. Seeing the faces of classmates preserved in memory.
Always the dreams seems to weigh on a theme of forgetting a class, and knowing I haven't been there for a long time. Surely to fail it now.
There was one, in which as the others filed out I went into the hall after and found it dark and abandoned. Had missed the bus home, everyone was gone.

melatonin is fucking useless for me, i remember last time i tried using it to put me to sleep i ended up taking like 40mg and still needed to take some benzos before i finally managed to fall asleep, and i never have vivid dreams because i have to be very fucked up to fall asleep and being intoxicated messes with my REM cycles. be grateful that melatonin actually works for you.

a b-b-bumperino

/x/fag here, its a demon. It may seem that it like you, but its actually feeding on your life force. I would go to a church to get blessed.

waking up from a vivid dream where you're actually happy with yourself is the real nightmare

Attached: 1732484201147.jpg (600x337, 19K)

The other day I dreamed about some kids fighting, it was hilarious. They were like 4 or 5, and I was just there watching them fight, at one point one of them got another one down, and the downed screamed "I'm gonna kill you!!" and the other kicked him in the fucking neck, both moments were cute and hilarious.

if you are so sure, is there a way i could identify this to be true? her appearence maybe? i havent had any bad experiences with her, in fact, ive became somewhat of a better person because of it. i have a job now for instance

bumping

pg#1bb

ty user, whoever you are

Attached: hug 412.jpg (500x346, 41K)

im just doing it because i have a deeply rooted fascination with dreams

(btw im )

bumpin before bed
ori

The right dreams for a man in peril were dreams of peril. All else is the call of languor and of death.

hello OP I have a question for you and maybe everyone.

How are the non-lucid dreams like for you?
For me it's like a movie that I already watched in first person but I can't do anything to control it.

I had a very strange dream between waking and sleeping this morning. it was convoluted and confused and was not played out like a narrative at all, in the way dreams are known to play, but ill try to wrestle it into one.
>i'm being tested by a scientist here in my room
>the door is locked but its all the same, he observes me from some unknown place
>in the room with me is an Animatronic character like a tickle me elmo but blue, more like grover from sesame street
>voice clips of my mother have been recorded into it and the only thing i can remember it replying to me is "Help" in a calm voice, but it said more, very sad and scary things
>i cant tell if its real or not
>i then decide that nothing is real and start chanting it over and over again very quick and gaining intensity rapidly
>i punch the door as hard as i can and feel nothing, confirming my belief, so i chant louder
and pound on the door with my guitar until it breaks
>i pick up my bb gun off the top of my wardrobe and just before i can hit the door with it the door swings open
>the doctor is smiling there in my hallway of my house, his arm and palm outstreched for a handshake
>i assume the experiment is over and take his hand.
>he drags me screaming at inhuman speeds through my house
>feels like a dmt blast off
then i woke up with that nightmare dread that drifted quickly away into "fuck that was cool"

i set an alarm to see if this thread is active, it isnt.
bump

I participate in shit that's happening, but I always feel kind of weird and suddenly I wake up and realize why I was feeling strange, it was a dream.