Have you ever gone to dark places just to lift more

Have you ever gone to dark places just to lift more

Attached: 5p2emda7g7011.jpg (826x960, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M96_8IWtxgU
youtube.com/watch?v=yPL9CA5I_30
youtube.com/channel/UC5tEELgWBfKbA9fVPRzBzPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wew

yes I used to work out in local gym that barely had windows, it was shit experience

now I work out only in gyms that are on 3+ floor with great sight and big fucking windows

>pic

That larping loser should have focus first on losing the beer gut before taking that pathetic cringe photo.

T. Doesn't know he lives in a society

Sometimes i blast " wherever i may roam" for big curl sets so yes

>Have you ever gone to dark places just to lift more

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (1106x286, 128K)

I trigger my PTSD by remembering my buddy getting shot in the face and the screens of babies crying as they were shot open in half

Usually helps me

Sometimes I cry

I don't lift better when I'm in a dark place, I just get mopey and can't be fucked lifting properly. I lift best when I'm happy :)

Attached: image.gif (320x320, 276K)

made me chuckle

Attached: 1522808901472.png (250x176, 67K)

Ill sometimes go to gym at night

every single workout i think back to why i started in the first place

the girl i thought i was going to marry, dated for 4 years, cheated on me and left me for someone else
i think about every word she said as she explained it to me, every single gym session

been going 7x a week, havent missed a day in 7 months, though some days i get close to tears

lol, goodbye to getting any sort of decent paying job

Attached: 1489892432318.jpg (720x540, 35K)

Wtf are you on gear how do you lift 7 days a week straight?

I had to read the whole thread before realizing dark=bad place and not a physically dark place ie. without light

Attached: 1502318776073.png (645x729, 91K)

semi bro-split + 8 hours minimum sleep daily

Chest/Shoulders
Back
Bi/Tri/Forearm/Core
Legs
Chest/Shoulders/Core
Back/Bi
Core/Cardio

and unhealthy amounts of negative motivation, i mentally assault myself at least three times daily

is this what americans call depression?

Based and redpilled

how do you go from this...
youtube.com/watch?v=M96_8IWtxgU

to THIS?
youtube.com/watch?v=yPL9CA5I_30

I'm convinced that 90% of americans are actually bipolar.

This is what happens when you use lead solder for pipes that carry drinking water.

I recently quit a job because a black muslim put his hands on me and the (white) boss defended him instead. It's one thing to read about the invasion and another to suffer from it. I'm preparing for the upcoming, inevitable conflict.

bud, don’t beat yourself up. if she was a cheater you’re better off without her. whatever this board says, there are good women out there who are loyal and honest. it wasn’t your fault.

You're going to get a shoulder injury with this schedule.

You can do 6x a week with a core workout on the split day ez, it’s technically 7

Unironically, yes. We don't diagnose narcissism because psychology is, thankfully, relegated to self improvement. So, traps' cries for attention are seen as totally normal. I take if I take Test E or something, I have dysmorphia. If some dyke takes it, they have dysphoria. Fucking faggots ruined reality. I have unironic depression and tell myself
>OK, little buddy, lets pretend we have a different set of emotional issues
because that shit is not helpful at fucking all.

i appreciate the kind words man. Im feeling much better these days, physically. But its just impossible to forget the way she worded things and it fucks me up. I hope that eventually I will be so lucky to find a truly honest girl

I dont know, I only do shoulders 2x weekly, and im 21 years old so hopefully my youth helps out avoiding any injurys. I keep good form on everything

Your age doesn't really matter. Its the fact that if you're going hard on chest, you are activating your anterior deltoids during the major compounds.

Your shoulders are very intricate and delicate ball and socket joints with many moving parts. You have to be smart with them, those types of injuries usually last a lifetime.

Bro

Attached: Social-Networking-Etiquette.jpg (347x346, 98K)

This
I'd rather not even leave my house when I'm in a 'dark place'

Autismimus Maximus.

I typically lift at night in my home gym on my back Lanai. So yeah, I go to dark places to lift.

Attached: 1531776025627.jpg (1431x880, 130K)

Too bad the name is cropped out. This guys page is probably a gold mine

Now yuo know

Am i the only one who thinks this guy is a huge tool? Would bully

What did she say to you?
I had my oneitis and she hid her shitty borderline self from me and ended up breaking me and leaving me so she can slut it up.
Women are trash, I can find one easily to fuck any day of the week but none of them are quality people I would want to bring home to my family.

Attached: 1530622426705.png (600x608, 36K)

Yes I am, and quite often.

Although lifting always also lifts my spirit. I should do it more than once a week...

Attached: 1526331343100.png (1306x674, 577K)

doesn't matter
dark or not I lift
not because I want to, but because I must

Lift for more than a few months

i hope thats ironic

senpai don't say that. Made amazing mental gains with this guy. Watch his content, learn adapt, overcome.
youtube.com/channel/UC5tEELgWBfKbA9fVPRzBzPQ

>that much autistic edge
WEW lad

Attached: 28CC9D6B-9B3C-49C8-8E6D-7B7B4E23445D.jpg (544x765, 72K)

Pure rage