Its not ok to make fun of retar-

Its not ok to make fun of retar-

Attached: jason-genova.jpg (1191x802, 138K)

-ds who look better than 90% of Jow Forums

> i want to be a bodybuilder
>but i dont want to change my diet
>and i dont want to train hard every day
>and i dont like cardio
he doesnt actually want to be a bodybuilder. he wants the advantages, but not the lifestyle

wow you fucked up so hard op. you realize you are fucking with a youtube CELEBRITY right? he gets to go to dealerships and drive supercars on a whim, what do you do?

hey dont fuck wit me bro

not in the fucking AM bro

please

Honestly the life style is pretty fucking horrible.

This is what natty peak performance looks like. Anything above is only possible with steroids.
Take a good look and learn

What are you doing here anyway?

he dm'd my friends girlfriend on ig and tried to slide in

Attached: stretch-armstrong-loose-back.jpg (385x660, 34K)

Monkey prick

Back in the old days he actually tried, now he's just full potato thanks to that medication

Attached: 1438231927173.jpg (480x360, 18K)

That's not possible natty, that takes lots and lots of supplements, prohormones and deca

Attached: dtiv4tO.jpg (539x960, 41K)

Which medication?

Haldol

Attached: 1443372051245.jpg (497x497, 52K)

Why do the misfits give him shit when he's not prepared for contest? Even at his best he couldn't go up against those roided guys on stage. Why aren't they putting him on proper gear? Lenny could have helped.

Its literally making him more retarded over the years if you've been following the JG saga

Its really the only thing that gives him the semblance of a normal life. Im pretty sure they care about him and know that he'll get into some shit if they don't keep him around.

Did you reply to the wrong post?

they did give him gear. he decided to eat popsicles all day instead of take it seriously.

you can bring a horse to water but you cant make it drink duder.

He gets mad as fuck if you call him retarded or autistic.

based

Attached: 1488735207937.jpg (720x960, 97K)

No fucking way he would look that bad if he was on the proper gear, even if he ate shit.

Haloperidol is fucking poison, it exists only to help caretakers, not patients. It's like in old movies where they gave loonies shock therapy or a lobotomy and turned them into potatos (not that they actually stopped doing that as well).

How long does he have left?

Attached: Big Lenny.png (458x731, 514K)

At first it is. I personally love eating healthy, doing cardio and lifting.
Socially, it helps a ton being fit (not huge) and man the sex is fucking great.
Being out of shape and having sex SUUUUUUUUCKS.

I know this is a LARP, but it does sound misserable unless you're actually top 1% and swimming in supplement shekels. Imagine how Dale's life must be, training almost the same hours as a Mr Olympia but being tubby looking a poorfag GDE manlet no one gives a shit about and not even winning local shows.

>Proper gear
>Lenny
Yeah, if Lenny comes up to me and says he can hook me up for free I would pass, he is not the kind of guy anyone should follow on gear advice, at all.

>top 1% and swimming in supplement shekels
Don't be fooled, those people are miserable too. Money will not cure your boredom, you just get more bored because everything becomes trivial to you.

You act like those are compliments and shouldn't be considered insults
Unless you mean he gets particularly mad about those, noticeably more mad.

No Im just saying even though he always fucks up in getting ready for a content it keeps him out of trouble

Who is this

>he is not the kind of guy anyone should follow on gear advice, at all.
Literally knows everything

the piss lord, aka the spaniard. it sick it's piss it's revolting it's insulting

They're medical diagnoses. He has denied being both, except for the times when he didn't to avoid taking responsability for his actions

genovapedia.org/cliffs.html
Quick rundown

I kek'd so is he autistic too or what?

slight, slight, you can't even see it, I don't even think it's like, 1% of autism

Including correct dosages to not get bloat gut? Oh right.

CHAD

genova may be a potato but savage psycho joe is even worse

I can't fucking stand those videos. As a bullying survivor they hit too close to home.

Say that to my face, cookie cutter

Attached: TU4amvh.png (335x424, 284K)

Stay small

Attached: gyTSwbM.jpg (438x477, 25K)

>roiding for this

>Fucking it up this much

Wow, steroids are awesome

Dios mio...

Hey it me

Attached: Screenshot_20180701-190629_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 531K)

looks about third trimester, i'd say any day now

Another fine addition to the Delray Misfits. See you at the babyshower brah

hindenburgening

Attached: janoyy.jpg (1080x809, 90K)

Baby Ronnie baby! I want you to be the best natural bodybuilder in the world baby! 4% shredded with striations! SHREDS cuts and VASCULARING definition! Symmetry like a beast!

Attached: 1526158790695.jpg (750x909, 83K)

The Tom Platz of abs isn't going anywhere any time soon.

He's playing the long game. Gonna go pro by 50.

Is that a tranny?

fpbp confirmed by dubs

>you will never be blessed with his calves

Attached: 1452628855052.png (633x758, 440K)

>On his toes
Oh no no no no

>(almost) whole gang
>+Collura
>+that new cryptomillionaire degenerate sugardaddy invinting everyone to exotic drugs and ladyboys and taking care of Lenny
We are unironically about to witness a ments renaissance.

farrrrrrrrk.... Big Lenny looks FUCKED!

He MUST have a tumor in that gut. I mean, I understand that GH makes your shit grow but hes got to have more going in there than just stomach and intestines..

He has overtaken Palumboooo hahaha

>Not even winning local shows
He should've at least gotten 2nd at the Ruby. He definitely looked better than the guy who got 2nd.

why does he look dead in all of these new pictures