Women retain and carry living DNA from every man with whom they’ve made love with

Women retain and carry living DNA from every man with whom they’ve made love with.

SOURCES:
mindfoster.co/1129/women-retain-and-carry-living-dna-from-every-man-with-whom-theyve-made-love-with/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592

amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(05)00270-6/fulltext

Attached: 56hSoPn.jpg (880x584, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mindfoster.co/1129/women-retain-and-carry-living-dna-from-every-man-with-whom-theyve-made-love-with
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do they pass them on to their offspring?

>mindfoster.co/1129/women-retain-and-carry-living-dna-from-every-man-with-whom-theyve-made-love-with

KKKKKK

Are you scare??

No they don't. That has never been demonstrated in humans. The sources you provided aren't relevant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism

>wikipedia

I provided an explanation as to what "Microchimerism" means. It has nothing to do with the phenomenon mentioned in the OP.

Attached: 1518041213099.png (645x729, 82K)

American journal of medicine vs treehugging shitposter with a girlfirend who has a thousand cock stare

Its true if they became pregnant, i would induct that includes abortions. Better just marry a virgin to be safe ;)

>i would induct
i bet you would

Attached: 5254221a0f0e8_8993n.jpg (376x369, 20K)

You didn't read the link I provided. You don't understand what "Microchimerism" means. Sad.

The article says just intercourse but I don't think they actually determined if a pregnancy was necessary. So maybe only if pregnancy.

Don't wife a cumdumpster

I married a virgin, his name is brian

Still doesn't prove they transfer them to future offspring. Not that you'll be worried about that...

Attached: hell_forever_and_ever.jpg (413x310, 118K)

lord have mercy
thats fucke up

Attached: 15296667526151.jpg (1280x960, 109K)

Microchimerism refers to the transfer of cells from a FETUS to the mother. OP is either an idiot or a ruse master.

Attached: 15301959809232.jpg (1243x801, 128K)

So why was Mary Magdalene such a hussy

Attached: 15288075219360.jpg (720x700, 151K)

Attached: 15281769611270.jpg (1280x1917, 316K)

MGTOW wins again

Microchimerism refers to cells from any individual transferred to another individual. It's not specific to fetuses.

What are the implications of this, and how does it effect things?

Microchimerism in humans hasn't been demonstrated as a result of sexual intercourse though.

According to that study it has, thats the new development in discussion.

Means you're a cuck raising another mans child if you impregnant a non-virgin woman

Women are physically effected permanently by each male they sleep with. It supports many theories put forth by the red pill and incels

It only happens if pregnancy occurs, but it's important to remember that many pregnancies abort before people even realize they're pregnant hence women saying they had never been pregnant for the studies, but a large number of the women with remnant DNA mentioned they had been pregnant. There were women in the study who were sexually active who had no remnant DNA. So, they determined that it only occurs when pregnancy happens even if the embryo shortly aborted within the first month.

It doesn't have any implication because women have all their eggs from birth unlike men who create new sperm throughout their life. Women's eggs can accumulate DNA damage throughout life, but new eggs are not created. Men often forget that women aren't factories like themselves.

The biggest implication is the possibility that if the phenomenon were further studied, it could possibly lead to new drugs and methods to prevent organ rejection in tradition organ transplants if synthetic organs constructed from one's own stem cell material proves too expensive or impossible. You see, it's very bizarre they could harbor foreign DNA and never show signs that generally stem from having foreign genetic material in one's body long-term.

>multiple posters who just happen to have the same politically convenient wrong interpretation Textbook psyop.

I'm , , and . If you're ever curious, you can ask which posts are mine. The other two you listed are different posters.

what? are you mentally retarded?
literally how would the mechanics of that even work? where would the DNA be stored and how would it even get there?

that's because they don't, op is a brainlet who doesn't understand the articles he's posting.