A godly being appears before you, offering to change one and only one event in your life...

A godly being appears before you, offering to change one and only one event in your life. What do you choose and how does it change your life?

Attached: be.jpg (1024x1024, 476K)

My gender. So I can be a real person.

Not being born with the ability to stop time. I now can stop time.

I've never had a gf. The godly being is now my gf.

Being born.
If I can do this, not being born as a god who can do anything with a thought. I would make a perfect world for us, with a waify for every man.

Came to post literally this.
Beat me to it.

remove my allergies so I can live a normal life

Downloading Kik. If I could only reverse the road to becoming a robot.

Attached: c825738875b9ea4fe63c506e75c7cc88.jpg (645x773, 58K)

How'd Kik make you a robot!?

Change that to "the time I decided I should use the Internet to meet people" because I went downhill around then

Gib me Omnipotentence :DDDD

Attached: 1515143203380.jpg (600x600, 31K)

I wish I never started smoking. It's actually very difficult to express just how much different my life would be.

First of all it interrupts anything I'm working on. For example if I'm in the zone with playing guitar I'll get the urge to go out for a smoke then I won't start back up again after. If I'm doing homework then it interrupts that too. I didn't start smoking until after I turned 18, and all throughout High School I go do homework for 3 - 4 hours straight. Then in College I would have keep going out for smokes, and at sooner intervals when I was exerting myself.

It also makes you weaker. Something I didn't realize until I switched to Winstons, then Winston Lights and Winston Ultra Lights is it gives you an overall weak feeling. I didn't notice it until it went away but it's there. Then the cravings are like getting whipped by an invisible whip which orders you around and makes you go out for smokes. That fucks with your psyche. It's like being a quarterback in football who's always getting hurried by the defensive line. You can never just relax.

Then it takes away so much money. A pack a day at $10.00 a pack is $300.00 every month. There's so much shit I could get with that money. I could get a way better guitar, I could get all the sheet music I wanted, I could get any Xbox game I wanted and so on. It would be financial paradise.

>Tripfag is retarded.
WHO COULD HAVE THUNK IT?

I wished that my family would have died in a car accident

Attached: Gtsnuff+gtguro+gtloli+gtrape+_765d00fc159a6b740bb405671f872054.png (422x422, 93K)

My friend introduced me to animu communities. I met a girl and we got along great. She was too good to be real but we were like best friends. About one year of emotional rollercoasters and suicidal thoughts later, I gave up on girls.

But I got 456

I wish i wouldnt fucked up my relationship with 2nd girlfriend

Return to Highschool.
I wish I didn't exchange highschool for college.

>Be 12
>Dad signs me up for football
>Beg him to not make me do it
>Gets increasinly angry about how this is a necessary part of growing up to be a man
>Sperg out on the first day, bursting into tears and heaving sobs while walking onto the field the first time
>Dad wordlessly puts me back in the truck and takes me home

I think about this moment all the time. I spent the rest of the summer eating junk food and playing Final Fantasy Tactics in my room. I would never attend another gym class or play another sport. I got chubby and lazy, and I was remembered around school as that kid who cried when he tried to play football.

If I had joined a team, developed a brotherhood, kept my mind and body fit, I would have been better off.

Literally just go cold turkey, user. That's how I lost my nicotine addiction. It's okay. Don't spend that money. You could do much better things than feel good for 30 seconds.

>The tripfag can't even read
WHO COULD HAVE POSSIBLY GUESSED

Cancel my birth.

If she was too good to be real she was probably a catfish.

No, she was real. We exchanged live photos and called plenty of times.

The event I want changed is humans existing. End the human species, preferably also undoing all the species extinctions they've caused.

Not picking up different flavors of ramen the other day.

Attached: 1526434458345.jpg (709x595, 156K)

It depends if I retain my knowledge and memories.
I could go with being born as a girl and improve my body to still kep my NEET life by playing the same vidya with the added effort of flashing my tits. If I'm not gonna remember anything then the potential to fuck up things along the way is still there and I choose not to be born in the first place.

>change one event
>not "change one event for the better"

so for example, say I wanted to change my birth (make it so I never lived). the god could instead just change things so that I was born deformed or something instead of making me stillborn

no thanks, I refuse the offer

Attached: mayro_think.jpg (184x348, 20K)

I came here for fun, not dysphoria. Stop that.