Is there even a hint of doubt that he's on steroids?

Is there even a hint of doubt that he's on steroids?

Attached: photos.medleyphoto.8925986.jpg (800x571, 131K)

Every top athlete in any sport is on PEDs. If their sport requires more physical prowess they are undoubtedly on steroids. The best athletes have the best chemists. No exceptions.

lmao he wouldn't pull 1/4 of his records natty

>world's strongest man
>not on steroids

HUUUUR

me in the back, shirtless

kys rag head

lmao you wouldn't pull 1/4 of his records on gear

>rag head
you got it all wrong

Attached: Wham_ASB.jpg (690x828, 122K)

pff.. we all know brad castleberry is the strongest guy in the world. this is just some bloatlord power lifter

what does that prove

You can reach 3/4 his records as a natty half his weight though. Shows how you guys dont know shit

what is he lifting?

This Annons!

Fucking noobs here have no concept of what is natural vs what is not.

basedbeans

A lot of people in this board pull at least half of his record lifts despite being natty and not being morbidly obese

He even admitted it in one of his videos

Okay? Nobody says you cant pull 5 pl8 natty, am I missing something here

Brian Shaw could do a great Letho cosplay from the witcher

so...?

You're missing your retarded assumptions.
1/4th? really?
most people that finish linear progression end up with at least a 4 plate deadlift
that's well above a third of the strength level of the strongest WSM competitors.

This.

People who make these threads should be banned.

the original post meant that Shaw wouldn't be able to set 75% of his total records without steroids

There are over 3000 known PEDs and currently, only 1000 of them can be identified through tests.

Kek

Do they even bother testing strongmen?

does he have small knees or extremely large calves?

why would they, the whole sport relies around getting as big and strong as possible, and steroids play a crucial role in that
and with that said, even with all roids accessible 99.99% of the population wouldn't be able to come close to Shaw/Hall/Bjornssons level of strength

Yeah, I’m aware of that but it would be funny if you had the big boys pass the tests and claim natty. Can you imagine the triggering?

>implying he wouldnt be able to deadlift even 250 lbs natty
possibly. i mean all he does for workout is roll around on the floor for an hour with his hamstring stretcher, pick something up and move it to the other side of the room, and then go complain about how much food he has to eat

No they don't. And they don't wish to. It is a sport made around drugs and watching people like Eddie Hall roid themselves into an early grave for our amusement.

No. There isn't. No one thinks he's natural except the most naive of lay-fans..

are strongmen the gladiators of our time?

It’s an untested strength sport with money involved you baiting faggot. What the fuck do you think?

You’re such an insufferable faggot. No one cares about your intermediate natty lifts. Hope you enjoy watching Mohammed take over your shit country :^)

My friends, family and teammates do. And only their opinions matter to me.

Yes but don't acknowledge the barbarity.

Hahahahahaha I don't know who this bum ass nigga is but he looks like he needs drugs. Bald ass swag jacking faggot. Everybody wants to be a Kryriakos but no one wants to be a Kyriakos, smfh.

Attached: BLOAT.jpg (1575x1026, 171K)

You're not wrong, but you're still a cunt.

Is it 2012 in here? Post current pic pls

Is nunu still around? He's my hairy husbando