Next school shooter? If you don’t know about this guy...

Next school shooter? If you don’t know about this guy....basically this guy gets kicked out of gyms for slamming weights and abusing smith machines. Long story short he has a mental condition and uses horrific form on everything but thinks he’s the strongest person ever. Genuinely concerned about this guy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ4fjz9mq1s

Attached: 9E89B779-7E70-4571-A1FA-89D6D41ACB4F.png (600x1066, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fspyQaVuVnw
youtube.com/watch?v=coxY1ubmBJs
youtube.com/watch?v=L82PC1DZGZg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CLyOWdypYnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

405 brigade homie!

THIS AINT NO 135 BRIGADE HOMIE!

I swear to god I saw this guy at my gym today. I tried to take a picture but he kept staring at me. His lifts were so awkward-looking and he kept rapping to himself while punching the mirror.

Lmao you srs?

Colorado?

THIS AINT THE 135 BRIGADE HOMIE, THIS THE 405 BRIGADE, THE 405 BRIGADE HOMIE

His best video is his "1200 lb deadlift" which is on one of those trap machines. He tapes plates together and they all fall off halfway up as he screams "1200 pounds! New world record!" Or something along those lines. Hes not has delusions of grandeur. But hes also a pranaoid schizophrenic. Def next mass shooter.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fspyQaVuVnw

yo someone should legit report this dude to the feds.. could save a lot of lives. This dude is obviously legit a nut case

youtube.com/watch?v=coxY1ubmBJs

Absolutely

Jesus this guy is literally nuts. He will be viral soon enough at the very least

Which video of his isthat from?

If you keep giving him attention. He is irrelevant so let him die

I thought he was a bloatlord troll wannabe, but he is legit mental.

this guy is actually going to kill people some day. His delusion can only get worse

Attached: 1530042593705.png (520x414, 113K)

Please pray for this guy. This legit isn’t funny; he needs psychiatric help pronto.

youtube.com/watch?v=L82PC1DZGZg

Kek. Seeing those plates fall while he yells out his 'new record' is just too much.

Attached: 1427208202139.gif (250x188, 910K)

“Cmon 20!”
Haha. Wow. I’ve never seen such a thing.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CLyOWdypYnY

To be fair you do have to be somewhat strong tk
move that like he did (on the way up)

Just waiting for the day one of hose safety’s fail and crush him. Hide yo smith machines

Those*