After I work out...

After I work out, I’m so exhausted that I can’t fucking think straight and my homework takes literally about 3-4x longer than it usually would. How do I prevent this?

Attached: 73CAC723-E084-4289-A978-EB47B837B47D.jpg (1944x2592, 451K)

m-mommy...

*SSNIIIIFFFFFFFFFF*

do ur hw before you work out

Take a nap??? Or just do your homework before hand

how could any man hold his nut, with a woman like this on top of him? this is the ultimate body type for lossless semen extraction, fertilization, and child bearing. she could feed twins every morning and still have enough milk for your cereal, two bowls, maybe more

maybe even 3 bowls?

three bowls, four. I am not a mathematician but I know that your stomach will be filled well before her large milkers are empty

Load up on coffee.

Creatine also works on the brain.

Be a man

If you are exhausted after a workout than you need to reconsider your routine. Less intensity may help.
Make sure you are also getting enough sleep and are eating enough.
You should never be exhausted after working out.

Stop overtraining

You'll never make it with that mentality.

I thought you’re supposed to give everything you’ve got when you work out? Am I actually supposed to only try 80% of my hardest? That sounds like half-assing

it's fine to give it all. you just need to eat better and rest more... and do focus work BEFORE you work out.

don't PR every day unless you're new on a LP program

wake up early and do it in the morn mon

take a nap

who /sniff/ here

Attached: 1528946694696.png (861x637, 127K)

don’t take this advice op. i’m convinced these cocksuckers are trolling bc what they’re saying is nowhere to be found in the sticky

take a LOT of caffeine. i make 6 figures and i’m 1234 for reps so i think i know what i’m talking about

Actually half arsing would be giving 50% each workout.
Stupid brainlet.

Attached: 1532832310646.jpg (800x546, 57K)

I forgot my ass is half my body.

t.faggot whos never gonna make it

>Thinking an arbitrary standard that any dyel retard can achieve means you know what you're talking about
Did I fall for the b8?

Actually I would need to be 100% ass to put 50% into a workout while half-assing

>You should never be exhausted after working out.
Wtf I'm a newfag but even I know that's fucking stupid

stay hydrated, you half-ass.

not that guy but
>2pl8 bench for reps
>dyel

pick one

I hope that's a joke

Attached: 1487549762665.png (421x389, 228K)

MAMA MIA BUENO BUENO MAMA OLALA MMMMMMMMM *SNNNNIIIIIFF* MMMMM SALSA MAMA ... SALSA MMMM

Attached: 1525536423231.jpg (421x421, 62K)

I do squats and deadlifts every time in the gym. I leave ghost white, shivering and light headed. Sleep like a baby for the next two nights then repeat as necessary. You're doing it all wrong breh.

Attached: 1522950744540.jpg (500x477, 25K)

LOW TEST