Sandnigger here, there is a girl who really has a crush on me.. She is half rus/ger. I am turkish and a kurd...

Sandnigger here, there is a girl who really has a crush on me.. She is half rus/ger. I am turkish and a kurd, I live in germany and I was raised and born here. I can speak the german language better than most germans. I am not religious and I dislike most people of my race, since they are fucktards who are sucking erdogan his cock. Turkish girls tend to have serious religious parents.

Should I try to get in a relationship with her? She is a really kind and sympathic girl but I don't get it why she would want a turk like me. Do you think it would be a bad idea if I mixrace with her (just a question and no I don't want kids, just curious.)

Attached: 1525617997736.png (509x619, 8K)

no it's not a bad idea stop being so anxious and use the chance. packst du schon bruder

No go back to Turkey manlet.

Make this thread on Jow Forums, it will be amusing.

Dating a coalburner probably won't end well for you, bitches are crazy. She'll probably accuse you of rape eventually

I mean what's wrong with Turks? I can't answer the question if I don't know what Germans think about you. Were you ever mistreated or it's just a paranoia?

Turks are gross people

>Should I try to get in a relationship with her?
Why not? If you like it each other, just see how it goes.

>I don't get it why she would want a turk like me
You don't have to get it. Make use of the fact she does.

>Do you think it would be a bad idea if I mixrace with her (just a question and no I don't want kids, just curious.)
No. I think even if you had children, the mix would be alright. You're both caucasoid races. It's only when phenotypes of the 3 main races caucasoid, mongoloid, negrid mix that the child is a mongrel.

Attached: 1517711525204.jpg (1756x1080, 263K)

You'll assault her eventually, throw acid on her or go mental when she parties with her friends.

Just fuck off and die already.

danke bruder

Race is a meme, go for it.

no I would never do that, I got abused as a kid which made me get ocd. I don't want to hurt others since I know how it can ruin your mental health.

I hope this is bait. Who gives a fuck that you're of Turkish descent? That doesn't define you. Give the girl a chance, and give yourself a chance, too.

>non-European living in Europe
That'll be a YIKES for me. Get back to the desert soon sandnigger, because you will hang on the DoTR. I swear these fucking non-whites and their impudence.

Attached: 1531382044515.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Any German anons feel like stomping this roach?

Attached: 201a112636aa3cacbfe33df45fe15e505f91a38aa1f23f90fba71a393df27296.jpg (500x667, 76K)

I've had dozens of girls show interest but I've never acted on any of it so I can't help you.

Attached: 1532579542297.jpg (400x441, 47K)

You are right I should give me a chance.. Hopefully it won't be weird when she meets my family someday..

Go for it OP.

It's every man for himself and no one is keeping score. You are alive once make the most of it. Wennschon Dennschon or whatever your Kraut neighbours say.

Is this bait? How tf you write english so well?

No, if you even have to ask, you are too beta and will just get cucked.

My mom is German and my dad is a Turk. You should go for it, if she doesn't like you because of your ethnicity then move on.
Your kids would look fine, me and my siblings ended up looking completely white.

Have sex with her

That's what the jews brought you here for, might as well do your damn job.

Go back to Turkey. To your own culture.

Go for it. I knew a German Turk once. He was cool as fuck.