How do you cut ties with a toxic "friend" group? i just want the abuse to stop

how do you cut ties with a toxic "friend" group? i just want the abuse to stop

Attached: 1522616016945.jpg (1920x1203, 319K)

Stop talking, stop calling, stop coming around.

It's pretty easy.

Stop talking to all of them, remove and block them if they're internet friends, and move on with your life, it's that simple. Send them a message saying why you're doing it too if you want to.

i feel like ill regret doing it though, i really just want to leave their servers (know eachother irl) and delete them from everything but it feels like im in the wrong. lads i dont know what to do.

Attached: 1522436095967.jpg (1632x1224, 176K)

Hello, the only way to do this is act in your authentic self. You will walk away with dignity and fulfilled. Say to each of them how they have overstepped boundaries, how their characters lack, how you care for them but they are hurtful and without remorse, say to them what they fear to hear about themselves. They can't act like this any longer. They must know it isn't right and it reflects on who they are.

Leave them and probably feel better, or don't and definitely suffer. Your choice.

I think it's been too far for me to do that. They probably wouldn't take it seriously either, and I'm too much of a wimp to do it, even online or through a message.

Attached: 1530176641307.jpg (526x701, 85K)

you're right user. I dunno if I should do it now or if I'm just overreacting because im in a down mood at midnight.

Attached: 1522448988105.jpg (1920x1280, 1.43M)

Don't decide unless you're thinking clearly, less chance of being regretful that way.

In the wise words of Danny Phantom, go ghost

didnt the last robot who took advice from danny phantom shoot up a school

Get drunk, get high, anything, get the courage. You have to. You have to leave with dignity. Do not be a coward. You leave in that way you tear right through their hearts and minds knowing they never expected that out of you. You tell them what they thought they were safe enough to say around you and you rip the respect out of their hands and place it unto yourself. They'll never see it coming and your dick will grow three inches.

Find courage to speak from the heart, live your authentic self, what is there to fear when you are who are you and say what it is to say from your very soul. People will never look at you the same way again. Find courage in yourself, to live authentically. What can they do, what is there to fear. The only thing they can do is sit there and take it. Write it out or find it in some drunken stupor to bellow out all the shit you're fed up with.

He made his own OC and we all know fanfiction is worse for your brain than carbon monoxide

ah that makes a lot more sense, thanks phantom fan

Remember that if someone sucks more energy than they give, then they're not worth more effort than they give you. What I mean by this is that you should sort of avoid these people until they invite you for things, because it seems like they only want to take and never give. If they still treat you like shit, then you don't need to give them the time of the day.
If you do all of this, then they should understand how you feel, if they really have been toxic. If not, then I can promise you that there are a lot of other people who will respect you the way you respect them.

Is there any point to this, though? I know them irl but we haven't hung out for 1-2ish years now. I only talk to them through voip in games or discord, but this harassment has gotten worse and worse over the past months and I can't take it anymore from them lads. Do I just drop a message in the discord and leave, deleting them from everywhere?

Attached: 1530922226480.jpg (2048x1357, 984K)

Be a coward then, justify yourself. If that's how you want to live.

what would you say in a similar situation user, give me a snippet

just leave without saying anything. don't do this shit because you'll most likely just get made fun of and won't be taken seriously, just completely cut ties without even letting them notice.

I just did user. I just did. Deleted them, from everyething. I feel like my heart got lighter, and I'm smiling. Thanks anons.

only explain yourself if they care enough to ask about it

The answer is get rid of BAG

when this happened to me last year i just didnt leave the group but just ghosted them and avoided them irl for 2 months, when i came back they were nice to me again and it's been fine since