Is anyone here truly extraordinarily beautiful/attractive? I mean causing car accidents when you walk by beautiful...

Is anyone here truly extraordinarily beautiful/attractive? I mean causing car accidents when you walk by beautiful. I mean never having to apologize beautiful. I mean people being unablr to speak when they are trying to talk to you beautiful. I mean get free stuff beautiful. I mean everybody being friendly to you beautiful. I mean, even as a guy, being unable to go to places without people talking to you beautiful.

Attached: F84B8E1D-D30C-4FE9-BD12-EB46AF18EDBD.jpg (640x640, 88K)

Maybe not quite that good looking but I'd say I'm within the top 1-2% of attractiveness... There are threads on Jow Forums and reddit using/discussing pictures of me and even weird shit like lookism

I've never had a problem getting girls and I constantly hit on by gay guys too

Yes, I am rocking a 138 days nofap streak and for some reason it works wonders. I'm an average looking guy 7.5/10 maybe. My family and friends already told me that I changed quite a bit. I am catching glimpses from girls everywhere. The universe works in strange ways...

Nope

>average looking
>7.5/10
Which is it, are you a 4-6 or a 7.5

had a girl forgetting about the traffic light turning green if that counts?

Yes

If your face is out there anyway you might as well just post it. You’ll always have plausible denianility anyway.

I wish...
Being ugly sucks.

I once dressed really nice and had a car accident happen near me as I was walking by. Friend of mine joked how it's because of how I looked

being good-looking is overrated

yeah its funny to be able to do all the things OP mentions, but at the end of the day you want a qt gf to chill with
i met thots that wouldn't take me serious because they think im a player, people see you as a piece of meat, and they automatically assume im a stupid shit
and i could go on

I don't think any models hang out here

Modeled as a kid. Now i shitpost as an adult.

I have a friend who is literally in the .1 percent of male attractiveness, it’s not even fair

This, post with a time stamp as well as proof

There’s a few on /fa/.

Nah, the less my face is on Jow Forums, the better. There's no reason to anyway, I'm not claiming to be a famous super model or anything ridiculous

There's no such person. Extreme beauty is created through lighting, make-up, angles, and post-production. There are people who are very attractive in real life but not to the level you're stating.

On the other hand a person who is considered handsome or pretty irl can be pushed up into the 10/10 category in photos when they have the right people involved.

Attached: 1436684548002[1].jpg (1852x2850, 551K)

Cope

I remember some guy who used to post on Jow Forums with timestamps who was extremely good looking and claimed to be a virgin. So I guess you can never be super autistic

at the same time I'm average looking (I hope at least) and I see girls checking me out in bars. I'm def not good looking but I'm not funny, weird or ugly enough to be looked at so I really don't understand. I'm not even claiming women looking at me 24/7 but I definitely see them checking me out time-to-time and looking at me. So I guess when youre attractive its common

Truth. Learn just a little bit about photography or meet some models and actors irl and you'll easily see it.

Attached: camera-lens-focal-length-comparison-picture-id527463761[1].jpg (1366x2048, 1.09M)

LARPer confirmed.

>A place where repressed homosexual narcissists talk about themselves all day
I'm fairly sure at least a few models lurk

I’m far above average looking, I’ve been told countless times by men and women that I’m very handsome. If I don’t catch at least one girl miring a day it’s a rarity. I’ve def noticed how much nicer women are to me and how a lot more guys will just randomly talk to me. Jow Forums likes to pretend if you’re good looking you have just as easy of a time getting laid as women, wrong girls rarely approach. you still have to put in effort and face rejection probably not half as much as normal guys but even I still have to jump through a bunch of hoops and be a roasties fucking court jester banging his symbols together to entertain her and make her laugh and say all the right things because in today’s day and age if she’s on social media she has 5-10 other dudes texting/snap chatting her even if she’s not even that hot. You don’t even want to know the shit you have to do for a girl above a 7, basically have to game her in person or it’s going nowhere. Sex is cool and all but I just want a loyal woman sadly they don’t exist I’ve come to find, you’d be amazed how many married women at my office with a house and kids still flirt and give me the eyes the black pill on women is worse than finding out about the Jews desu.

You aren't right but not far from the truth either. Most people don't care about beauty, just about sex appeal.
A girl like pic related who actually looks good without any sort of makeup are extremely rare, like 1 in a few hundred.

Yet no one actually cares about them. The most popular "Stacys" are actually just upper class girls in expensive clothes and lot of make-up. popular girls are the ones who put their tits out. popular girls are who in a higher social class.
I learned this when I made an Instagram to follow good looking people. There is something about beautiful girls that signals health and pureness and all those things that cant be replaced with makeup or plastic surgery. There is something holy, almost un-human about truly beautiful girls.
What I had to learn is that almost no one cares about them. So many of these girls have like a few hundred followers or maybe a few thousands. Some even has private insta. Most of their followers are girls.
Selling yourself is more important than beauty I guess, other than a few examples that became known

Attached: polaroid.jpg (1824x2736, 1.76M)

Damn. That autism tho.

So i need shove 200mm up my ass to look good?

no, its 70mm thats generally considered as a portrait lens. there is some distortion at high focal lenght too, its just not as obvious

200 mm guys, remember this shit

its not better than 70mm. look at this eyes. his entire structure is starting to get too "compact"

>not using the ReviewBrah scale in the year of our lord 2018

Katie Price (and reality tv in general) is the ultimate blackpill for women. Shows them that no matter what they do and achieve, the only way to truly get somewhere and be taken seriously is to be a dumb thot with massive fake jugs.

Attached: 1D7C6470-2EFF-4988-9976-3C63D3249DCF.jpg (640x960, 101K)