How to attract white men

I've been told by two guys who i liked tht I'm very ugly, I have a big nose and a bad hairline. My only good feature is a very petite body with wide hips and a nice booty.

Tons of black guys, many of them attractive, hit on me. Doesn't help that I live in Philadelphia. I'm just not interested

Attached: femanon.png (600x515, 176K)

>tons of black guys, many of them attractive

egas

>how do i attract white guys
>with wide hips and a nice booty.
those are nigger tier, as you already noticed. lose a shitload of weight, also you need to be white or asian.

just stick with your own. us ugly ethnic fembots have a better chance dating within our own race.

1. Buy us beer
2. Show up naked

i can introduce you to someone in philly know. i'll give you their discord if you want, mr. baitposter.

Is super skinny better than 'slim thick' (Something a black guy called me)

I'm white and attracted to you already

it is for me, but its not for everybody. most just want Jow Forums where i want /sticc/

How tall are you and what does your hairline look like?

>us fembots
just date a robot then

You'll be fucking niggers eventually like the whore you are.

do not change your body. How you described your body i love it. wide hips and booty is way better than tits. post pic so i can rate?

I'm friends (friend zoned lol) with a lot of black dudes. Would this scare off potential bfs?

My description of my face is generous. I hope you like an ugly girlfriend

As long as you're a smart or caring person I dont mind

fuck you and fuck all my fellow whites who don't see brown women all wanting white guys as a part of the incel problem

>Would this scare off potential bfs?
It should. Big red flag.

thirsty ass cuck boi

Iissen dood I've never had a gf in my 22 years of existence. Cant be a cuck if you have no gf

>bad hairline
you a tranny?

I'm white
It's not me but this is what my body generally looks like, not even lying. I guess if I dressed like her I could get guys but I don't dress revealing at all.

Attached: 0C07B738-A795-4F9A-855E-42E1854E41ED.jpg (500x670, 38K)

yeah, lose a shitload of weight. those proportions are fucked.

Ewww. Disproportionate freak.

And how to I drop my black friends? Just ghost them? I'm sure most of them just want sex but they're all I've got

wow, another racist thread. Epic :^)

You guys surely jest, that body is great!

>just want sex
use this as your gauge for progress, user. the more desirable you are to white guys, the less desirable you will be to black guys. invest some work into yourself and you will see those thirsty darkies disappear gradually being replaced by thirsty whiteys. if you act like a hood rat (or whatever you kids call it these days) that doesnt help you.

t. pedophile
You look alright, I don't see how you're having much trouble. Your tattoos maybe? Or some part of your personality.

who would have guessed the nog who calls me a pedophile lacks reading comprehension skills.

Plastic surgery, from the sound of it. Or maybe some kind of arthoe getup?

No, it's weird as fuck. Looks like two different people forced together.

Look them in their dumb, jaundiced eye and tell them it's you got some real, human friends.

post face

orig

hey babby wanna see a phil;lies game jk FUCK YOU

If you have a nice body and nice personality you can get a bf without problems. 2/3 is considered gf tier.

put down the mean juice

She looks fertile and lovely

That body just needs more definition, and the face seems fine.

if your body looks like that you are perfect and i would fuck you all day. im white btw

Well from your post its pretty obvious that you are just some shallow whore who only cares about if the person is white or not so just make it super obvious that you are easy and any white guy will fuck you. Of course you will never have a great relationship because your personality is dogshit.

Attached: 1508035874235.png (761x454, 388K)

>Petite body
>Big hips and butt

Do they speak English in Philidelphia? Petite means small. You cant be curvy and petite you fucking brainlet. You probably have broad shoulders to go with your broad hips, which is why nice men dont want you.

some people also use the term petite to mean short, user.

If that isn't a white washed nigger, I don't know what is.

Seriously, you look like an ape and it's no wonder only blacks are hitting on you.

Attached: 1531476434543.png (756x687, 308K)

Those people are wrong.

Obvious bait thread. Original9876

I don't know what to tell you man.
You could go somewhere like Sweden where white guys brag about having dark gfs, but then they usually don't breed.
If you're looking to bleach your genes you could try Italy and then see if you can get your kids to Germany. And grandkids to Norway.
It's tough not being favored by whites. but hang in there. You can probably find one that is successful if you get really tan and get slim

>I have a big nose
Like jew big, or just normal big?
>a bad hairline
You can probably fix that by just doing your hair differently.
>My only good feature is a very petite body
This is a very good feature, and probably one you should focus more on.
>with wide hips and a nice booty.
This is why niggers like you, I guess. Hips and ass can make even petite girls look chubby, which most decent white guys do not find attractive.
You could probably reduce those features with a little work.

The fact that you want to attract white men and you're not interested in blacks is very very good though. Good white men will take notice, so just keep at it.
>I guess if I dressed like her I could get guys but I don't dress revealing at all.
Also a good thing. You should try dating within alt-right circles.

I could probably date you if you came to Norway, but that will never happen seeing as you're 100% just a baitposter anyway.

desu 8/10 for my tastes. would love to ravage.

t. 21yr old white dude from the northeast.

You look fine for the most part. You do have slightly fucked up limbs though.

>Like jew big, or just normal big?
One of my mum's colleagues call me a Jew because of my big nose. I'm not even Jewish

Have fun getting BLACKED by the Black guys -- that's all you can get. And once that happens, there's no going back. Forever you'll be a mud-shark roastie. Enjoy your decision.

I guess some people just have big noses. I really have nothing against that in and off itself. In some cases it can even be attractive.

POST TITS WITH TIMESTAMP. NOW. DO IT.
YOU KNOW THE RULES, AND SO DO I.

I'll make a proposal to you. I live in an east coast city about...2-3 hours from Philadelphia. If you're desperate, we can exchange emails, discuss things to confirm one another's identity, and then schedule a meet up.

I am White, tall, and you wouldn't be disappointed, whatsoever. I frankly wouldn't mind a girl like you, because I'm really into great bodies. A great body will make up quite a bit.

What do you say?

Have you tried going where white people hang out?

Attached: Philly Racial Map Blue = White.png (447x475, 518K)

you can't rely on others when it comes to look rating.
especially thirsty black dudes. you could look like a skeleton with random assortments of fat tissue making you a bouncing castle and a thirsty guy will call it sum nice curves you got there