Another night of eating food out of the dumpster and shitposting at the library

>another night of eating food out of the dumpster and shitposting at the library

Found some good pizza today at least...

Attached: feels guy.png (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/The_Art_and_Science_of_Dumpster_Diving_John_Hoffman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you might relate greatly to my thread here, fellow poverty bro

Attached: 1531267113650.png (800x600, 300K)

its deleted...

Mfw this is gonna be my inevitable fate

Attached: 254F967B-DD4E-4ABF-A408-DB919547239C.png (384x384, 39K)

Impossibru what have i done wrong

Why user? What's going on in your life?

>>/ck/10964923

Attached: Me_IRL.png (530x530, 73K)

It's ok... I'm used to getting denied life pleasures

The worst part is being treated like filth on the street. Getting told to kill myself on Jow Forums is an actual improvement.

You're doing it wrong. Try quoting the link.

Attached: 1520505815164.jpg (256x220, 14K)

And then I became the newfag. Thx bud.

Do you try to wash up and stay presentable with public restrooms? I spent a month on the street just me and a duffel bag full of clothes. Had to stay as hygenic as possible to get a shit tier job to eventually get off the street. Granted now I'm fucked physically and mentally and could be back in the street any day...

>Do you try to wash up and stay presentable with public restrooms?
I had a planet fitness pass but they've been hounding me because I was supposed to use a credit card but the front desk woman felt bad for me and let me pay in cash. I wasn't able to pay the third month and ended up getting fucked with the cancellation fee so I don't know what to do. I kinda feel like a thief even because it was agreed upon but I can't go and pay it. I have a duffel bag and carry a toothbrush with me (no toothpaste). I'm still too proud to beg on the streets and can't get a job anywhere. Not even McDonalds. Plus I have crippling anxiety ever since that chinaman stole my kidney.

Have you read this book? Is it still accurate?

archive.org/details/The_Art_and_Science_of_Dumpster_Diving_John_Hoffman

Where do you sleep?
There is no such thing as an original thought.

I'm Jobless useless man child with brainlet parents who are shit with money. I don't know what I would do without them though.

You can't be too ashamed to beg but too prideful to wash up in public restrooms. When you are homeless toiletries are an investment and should be your first spending priority. Fuck a gym pass, literwlly just scrub yourself with a sink+soap+paper towels and change clothes in the stall. Find a laundromat to wash your dirty clothes in. On your best day, apply to ever shit job within walking distance and be very adament about hoping to start immediately. I got off the streets and into a shit apartment with a roomate within a month this way.

Hope you're meme'n about the last bit.

Not OP but when I was homeless there was a shelter that allowed.th3 homeless to stay from 10PM to 6AM. They were strict and it fucking sucked being crowded in with smelly fuckers on cots but at least it wasn't outside.

Dunkin Donuts give me their throwaways

It's not that bad

I'm addicted to crack and can't afford anything else. All I can focus on in my next hit. Plus I've got some scars from being on the street so long. Got a big gash on my neck from a trashcan one time, can't hide that. Honestly I don't think there is any hope for me.

So... thats the ultimate neet life?
tell us more user, we are here for you.

Now I really feel like you're meme'n. In case you're not, walk into the nearest state office whether its a DMV or whatever and explain the situation and that you need immediate social services to survive. They'll throw you in rehab or some jail detox likely but at least you won't die.

Same old story. Girl broke my heart, made me think she was in love with me. When I try to reciprocate she taunts me in return. Fall into depression, lose my job, too depressed and lazy to find another one. End up smoking crack on the streets.

I can't do that because I did a lot more than smoke it.

If you live in a city with a Delancey Street branch, go to their office, sit on the bench, and wait. Someone will come to talk to you while you sober up, and one you have, they will be able to offer you a path back into society.

It doesn't matter.

You are meme'n

come to dumpester 33447 I have an extra 40

Attached: 40ozpepe.jpg (570x570, 30K)

I now want this pepe as a patch for my denim jacket

>none of these fags realizing OP is rickety cricket

Uncultured plebs.

>another night of eating shit and posting from the dumpster
This is the life.

Yea I caught that too. Too bad you called him out so early, should have waited til he made a post about being in a dog orgy.