Is boogie bipolar?

is boogie bipolar?

Attached: file.png (1130x340, 510K)

IDK, but there are certainly at least a few things terribly wrong with his brain; that much is obvious.

Obesity literally stunts the brain.

That's not usually how bipolar disorder works. It's weeks, months, even years of depression followed by weeks, months, sometimes years of mania or hypomania which is essentially self esteem super high, taking a ton of risks, spending a shitload of money, hurting people, stealing shit. You just do whatever comes to mind with no filter and you legitimately believe you are invincible. It usually resaults in hospitalization because the manic person is such a danger to themself and everyone else.

He could be bipolar but not from three videos he made in the same week. He either prefilmed them or he simply is making the videos for YouTube money and doesn't actually have nearly as strong an opinion on whatever the fuck he makes videos on as you think. They're videos and he's fat. He just needs to diet the correct way, lift, get the loose skin removed, and after 3 years he could literally 180 his shit life if he gives it his 100.

> boogies so fat his gravitational pull can reach both north and south pole.
yea i think he is bipolar user.

No you're not boogie. You wont get any sympathy here you fat fuck.
Jog on.
>jog

How the fuck can you write all that about this fat faggot and not feel your life slipping away?

oh look another totally organic boogie thread

How else is he going to make those youtube bucks? SOMEBODY NEEDS TO PAY A BLACK MAN TO FUCK HIS GF

unlikely, if his stories about his childhood are even half true he's just got a severely fucked up personality and perspective on the world which leaves him unable to form stable social bonds which leaves him unable to maintain anything like a stable emotional state

tldr on his childhood?

FUCKS SAKE

Attached: 12729502_1681571988781646_1702624701_n.jpg (480x480, 26K)

dad was a drunk and died
mom had Munchhausens
mom overfed and mentally abused him so he wouldn't leave her
i think the mom also abused his sister and brother, but i'm not deep enough in the Boogie2988 mythos to have all the info

nahs he is just an edgy asshole who pretends to be nice
he probably has other mental issues though

why are you posting on Jow Forums again boogie?

we all know you lied about being abused as a child.

>Drama vid has the most views
Nope, he is just a pity scammer and knows putting that shit has guaranteed income

based and redpilled

so being bipolar is just being a normal fucking person. Keep your pills and your bullshit diagnoses to yourself sheckelburg

the sappy "whoah is me" vids get way more views than anything else he does, which is why he makes one every other day

>"whoah is me"

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

Sorry. woah is me

Sorry, woahvicky is me

I was so disappointed when I saw him pull that fucking cuck face on that arcade video.