Fatty Cardio Help

First things first
>300lbs
>6'3
>no idea about BMI but let it be known I am a certified fat piece of shit

Just started trying to get in shape and won't be able to go to gym yet but have been eating healthy, doing body weight exercises for the last week or so and this afternoon went for my first run in a long while

Got absolutely fucking killed. First kilometer was pretty bad but I managed to do most of it without stopping to walk. The second kilometer I walked for a ton of it and felt like I had hit the peak of my physical ability.

Should I keep going on these fat guy "long" runs or should I keep it to a single kilometer and be sure to push hard and never stop during it?

This is my first post here and have been lurking hard for the past couple weeks.

inb4 get off my board fatcat

Attached: nrc.jpg (540x960, 28K)

Oof op here meant BFP not BMI

Walk/run combos will let you go further and burn more calories. At your weight definitely take days off in between sessions to recover.

Thank you

I made my own sort of fatty exercise routine that I was referring to when I said "body weight exercises" I'd like opinions on it

>2 15 sec planks
>10 knee pushups(cant do real ones yet)
>10 lunges
>20 situps(rough attempts)
>10 squats
>5 walkouts/inchworms or whatever you call it when you go from standing to push up position using your arms to sort of crawl out.

Usually finish this with 20-30 jumping jacks, 2-3 minute rest, repeat routine including jumping jacks, another slightly longer rest, then do it one more time

Attached: westsky.jpg (720x960, 31K)

>running at 300lbs
rip knees

Reminder that going from being a lard-ass to reasonable human being is 90% nutrition.

Just walk 10,000 steps a day and go keto.

Attached: DE5DF13A-FB38-4E60-83E0-943096C69CD1.jpg (1536x2048, 439K)

Bro, i'm kinda on the same boat. You're too fat to run, don't do it or you'll hurt yourself. What i'm doing is; at first, focus on dieting and losing that weight, with very light exercise. Once you're, say, 95kg, you can start running/jogging slowly. I plan to employ the Couch to 5k plan. It seems good, so maybe take a look at it.

Just don't try to rush things.

You have to put honest effort into having a movie collection this awful.

Probably, never looked at the movies

Attached: A5D1B16F-4F1E-4E8F-BDEE-D0A35C727099.jpg (780x749, 139K)

They look like the $5 walmart bin type

Look at that fucking BRAP-hog

shit movie collection, shit taste in women, shit room decor, and who tf still uses dvds
at least the sunburnt white trash knows her angles

If I were fat, I'd completely eliminate all carbohydrates -- all of them. I'd likely eliminate most fats and proteins, too. Thus, I'd consume only fruits, vegetables, and water. That's it. For physical exercise, I'd purchase a dog and go on walks a few times a day. Once I lost 20 or 30 pounds, I'd start jogging and lifting. Biking is a sensible option as well.

If I were fat, I'd be thin in a year. I would never become fat. What a sad condition in which to live. Respect your body.

I like very intently looked through every DVD, and they were all garbage.

>If I were a fag

oh wow, it really works
You ARE a fag!

>20 posts and no one has said read the sticky
literally just eat less and lose weight. you can water fast if you want. once you lose weight cardio will become easier/bearable. simple as that.

Nice blog

I wouldn't recommend running, or any high impact activity. I'm 320lbs, 6'4", and I opt for hikes instead. I did 8 miles, 1900ft elev. gain today, and that felt better on my knees than the 1 time I ran for 10 laps.

Don't, bro.
Get a stationary bike and get to spinning. You'll save your knees and consume 10x calories than walking or running. This is a fucking meme exercis

What's the risk of pushing yourself every day? Injury?

Because if it's just fatigue and soreness then that's not a real problem.

>Bye bye knees

Try cycling either outside or using a stationary in a gym, nobody will judge your fatass there anyway

Cardio is good for you, but it won't affect your weight loss.
As long as you elevate your heart rate to whatever your age group is recommended for over 20 minutes, it's good cardio.
Running as a fatass will ruin your knees, I'd focus on diet for now.

Look up run walk Jeff Galloway. I find using different muscle groups the best part to combat fatigue. As you improve up the run interval.

Similar situation to OP
5'9
253lbs
Started diet and long walks at 296lbs
can't be bothered to go to gym so a 10-15k hike twice a week plus eating in such a way that not all intake is junk.

Stick with it op I feel much better these days

deduct your age from 220 to get your max heart rate, then times that by 0.75. Aim to keep your heart rate close to that when doing 30-45 mins of cardio.

If you're running, make sure you listen to your body and take rest days if your joints start aching.

You'd be fine cycling/rowing/swimming virtually every day as they're much lower impact.

Also, clean up your diet and you'll experience noticeable changes in next to no time. Try to resist sugary foods and drinks, eat more fruit and less processed food.

When you get down to 250lbs ish, go and use that fatty power to smash the main barbell lifts to develop a strength base.

God damn, the best movie on that shelf is the shittiest Rocky

Look at doing pool circuits bro do laps of a pool mix it with water assisted pullups in the pool squats and pushups sit ups and more laps. You got strength cardip and no impact on your joints

Swim, row, circuits get about it bro you can do it