Thinks he made it

>thinks he made it
>doesn't box

Attached: 1523224113600.gif (498x423, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Apparition_in_the_Prize_Ring
youtu.be/G2rpfX7Gi6Y?t=59
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

boxing is the hardest sport ever

you can be strong as hell, hit hard as shit and be fast as lightning but once you get hit in the face and you get a headache that just means you are not made for it unless you want serious brain damage

if you want to know you can be a boxer just punch youself in the face with a towel like 500 times as hardas you can, if you dont feel anything then go for it, otherwise you are a cucked chinlet

Since when is permanent brain damage a requirement for making it lol
have fun getting repeatedly clobbered by every nigga in the gym

enjouy ur down syndrome my man

take the neckpill

Attached: 1532889638378.png (925x504, 287K)

Yeah, and the sticky and half the faggots on the board recommend doing something that will ensure that they have life long joint injuries because reasons.

The way of the warriors is not for yellow bellied poltroons such as yourself.

>Willingly damaging your brain

Boxing training and conditioning are great exercise, but stepping into the ring is no bueno.

its not about the neck at all, the neck only cover 25% of the punches

>HMMM FUCKED UP KNEE OR FUCKED UP BRAIN HMMMMMMMMMM DURRRR TOUGH CHOICES XD

Attached: 1524434174973.jpg (960x616, 104K)

>ippman
watch a real boxing anime like ashita no joe

Some one said the other day to snap your punches so the bag doesn't swing so much and he changed my entire life holy shit

Megalobox is pretty good

>boxing now with pressure sensitive helmets
>KO after too many stronk hits to the head
>more points for stronger headshots - objective scoring
>body shots allowed
>no more brain damage
>no more corruption

fixed boxing

Megalobox is shit it started really good and gave hopes for something good but it went downhill in literally 2 episodes.

NECKPILL FTW

kill youself, its was dogshit, and its the poormans anj in every fucking aspect. no one dies, no one becomes retarded, its shit. its undramatic, there no tension, that characters are washed out and the lead is a nigger.

congrats you have taekwondo

Incel detected

>Megalobox is shit it started really good
want to know how i know you've never seen AnJ or AnJ2?

You are wrong AND you have bad tastes. you're a huge faggot in every single way.

Add in low kicks, knees and elbows and you have Muay Thai. Fighters do hundreds of pro matches with only broken bones and bleeding. The more you allow the fighter sans a ground game the safer it is.

Yes a big part of boxing and combat sports in general is whether you are able to tap into the feral animal part of your brain that tells you to fight for your life when in danger, instead of curling up in a ball like a bitch.

>box
>become a brain damaged idiot at 35

Attached: lol.jpg (407x428, 23K)

so if I have a top percentile IQ will I still have some to spare after my brain getting fucked up from boxing? serious question tbqhwyfdd

IQ is a meme.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>thinks he made it
>fights with fucking gloves

Attached: 1531177944630.jpg (221x228, 19K)

KIDDD
DON'T FORGET YOUR OXYGEN

it may be a meme but it's a meme that I've got over a shitload of people and I don't want to lose that

>He doesn't know what the purpose of wearing gloves is for

Attached: 1530116686960.jpg (794x895, 143K)

To protect your delicate knuckles so you can give your boyfriend better handjobs?

Joe isn't about boxing, it's Bojack Horseman where Bojack is an edgy twink and Diane is a diabetic pirate. It just HAPPENS to use boxing as a tool for character development

>not being a grappler

Attached: baki_the_grappler_wallpaper_by_franky4fingersx2-daij7ab.jpg (1191x670, 334K)

GAZELLE PUNCHU

>Not wanting to break somebody's jaw without knocking him out
What a beta

Snap your punches?
I'm retarded, please explain

when punching some people push their punches causing the bad to swing while the superior method is to throw a quick punch and pop it rather than push

That was me. You're welcome. Let me know if you have any questions

unpopular take user here, the most common injuries in boxing are actually wrist injuries from punches not making good contact. if you're getting knocked out often while training you probably need to stop sparring with your cousin in the trailer park.

But I'd rather just kill??? I don't get into a fight unless I'm going to kill you. If you've attacked me with any kind of weapon or group force I'd just pull out my knife or gun. Stab or shoot to kill and ask later.

>HUR HUR YUR A PUSSY FIHT LEK A MAN!

I'd rather not have a brain injury, great bodily harm inflicted or have you and your fashionable african american friends jump me in the parking lot thanks. If you faggots don't carry a weapon you're asking for it. Also, situational awareness pays off big time.

Right, so you need to whip your arm, like a baseball pitcher, rather than push your arm like a shot putter. The advice 'punch through your target' should rather be AIM through your target, and when you hit the target/bag, tighten your fist and use your body to bring your arm back fast. You should sound like Thor on the heavybag bringing the thunder rather than dull thuds

>Not reading wholesome American pugilistic fiction
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Apparition_in_the_Prize_Ring
There ya go boys, kino right here

Box us gay. I carry a knife.

>thinks shaolin monks havent made it
>they dont box

He looks like a closet gay

Ok grandpa, fuck off

I box for over 14 years and never met someone with CTE. You know why? Because you try to not get hit. You learn to move your body. I could beat down every single strong man, powerlifter and body builder in a hand to hand combat. Every 65 kg boxer could do it.

>started boxing 2 month's ago
>our gym makes us spar only on Wednesday
>now scared of being hurt and ending up with brain damage
Thanks brahs

Attached: 1530507878694.gif (320x180, 2.17M)

>I could beat down every single strong man, powerlifter and body builder in a hand to hand combat. Every 65 kg boxer could do it.
and someone experienced in muay thai or grappling could beat every boxer, so?

>it's Bojack Horseman
stop finding excuses to shill this shitty show. AnJ is nothing like that garbage and you know it. For one, the drama in AnJ is good, and its not about a man who made it and is a depressed piece of shit despite his success, its about a man who is trying to make it and he never actually succeeds. Different stories and characters entirely.

>en.wikisource.org/wiki/Apparition_in_the_Prize_Ring
>the big negro boxer
stopped reading there. Niggers are an instant turn off for me.

>Joe isn't about boxing,
>show will literally teaches you everything you needed to know about boxing from match rigging, to types of punches and tactics, to punch drunk syndrome

Attached: 1533165550819.jpg (1038x539, 401K)

>WOW
>not OUCH
shit chad.

>getting cte
>reducing brain gains

yikes

Bojack horseman is a very unfunny comedy with some basic concepts of depression slipped into it to make the watches feel smart for watching this furshit. AnJ is just drama. Its about a man who gives no fucks and never did, was never successful, is off the rails, goes through genuine character development that isn't reset for comedic purposes and its actually about boxing through and through. The boxing doesn't just HAPPEN to be there, the boxing is essential for these character to interact, fight, and develop in ways that wouldn't be possible in other other form except brutal fighting. If you didn't have the boxing, you literally wouldn't have AnJ.

>I box for over 14 years and never met someone with CTE. You know why? Because you try to not get hit.

this is so fucking dumb

everytime you get hit in the head you cause mild trauma

every sparring session adds up

you are literally fucking dumb

if you hit the bag hard enough it'll swing
youtu.be/G2rpfX7Gi6Y?t=59

Jews don't want goys to learn boxing, or any sport that refines your ability to punch, because a good shot to the head will bring a nigger down in an instant. They want to keep you weak, uneducated about punches, and docile.

Attached: 1241421.jpg (192x262, 6K)

t. someone whose never boxed

>be the only guy in my gym who uses the punching bags
>nobody ever wants to spar

I just want someone to practice with...

Attached: 20160704_182202.png (1097x760, 394K)

Go to a real boxing gym you wannabe loser.

I don't want to go full MMA, just some light sparring to stay active. There's only 2 gyms in my town and the other is full of roid raging jarheads who I suspect of fucking each other in the showers but can't confirm.

every single time a soccer player headers a ball it causes mild trauma

every practice and game adds up

YEAH BRO A SOCCER BALL IS THE SAME AS A FIST LOL

youre dumb as fuck and your children if they ever eventuate will be dumb slaves

lol, do you carry around gloves everywhere you go?

We only had one in town my town. It was run by some old guy who evidently was in the boxing hall of fame or whatever. Learned about a few months after the old guy died and the gym shut down.

Attached: 1885B526-28E3-47F2-BBF8-BA06F77E0DE4.jpg (350x225, 22K)

t. someone whose never headered a ball

im not the same user you are arguing with but i have never seen anyone get knocked out from hitting the ball with their head. There is a significant difference between someone trying to hurt you versus a ball in the air

It was okay but the last episode was literal dogshit.

understandable. It's very common in small leagues for kids 6-12. They usually dont get knocked out but I was mainly arguing the concussion and mild trauma aspect. There was a whole argument going around a few years back about how kids should wear helmets while playing soccer.
t. coach for years

t. terminal brain damage diagnosed at age 17 because I did thaiboxing for 4 years and I tought I could turn myself into a chad that way.

>too stupid to understand nuance
>ALL MILD TRAUMA IS THE SAME :D GOTCHA!

youre a fucking dipshit

elaborate

Attached: 1504282246189.jpg (1820x2409, 888K)

I tried a toughman contest where people entered cant have any amateur experience. I won the first 2 rounds but got gassed and got knocked down. Might try again next year but they don't check anyones background if they're legit or not.

Do me a favor, next time you got some time get a soccer ball and pump it till it gets as hard as a rock and find someone to cross it from the corner and header it.
>inb4 just dont have super hard balls xD
A lot of these games and practices have kids bringing in their own balls and there are no rules that state a ball is ''too hard for play''.
Boxing does have more of a chance to get hit in the face but youre not sparring a heavyweight pro. You're sparring someone at around the same skill level as you (usually their punches are very weak, and with the headgear you can barely feel it)

Boxing has you evade punches while in soccer you are actively trying to hit that ball with your head. And when that ball is going 40-60mph, youre going to get hit with some concussion.

Why are you too retarded to accept a fist is different to a ball

Furthermore why are you too retarded to accept you will be hit more in the head in one boxing sparring session than in an entire career of soccer

Getting hit in the head in a sparring sesh doesn't automatically equate to a concussion. I've been doing boxing for two years now after playing soccer for a decade. I've had more concussions from a rock hard ball hitting me in the head at 60mph than from some dickhead hitting me with headgear on.
>fist is different to a ball
look at this Einstein

to long of a story but eh what ever
> physically weak my whole life. everyone girls/boys did everything they want with me
> bullied, picked on, beated up on the regular
> age 13 make the decision this has to stop
> start thaiboxing 3 times practice in the gym another 3 times at home. showed up literally every 3 times a week in the class for years; more often than the son of the instructor
>train incredibly hard, very hard to gain waight, make onyl slow progress because I did no sports at all when I was younger
> still zero confindence, no friends, no gf; dont care just do sports
> than at age 17 first competitive tournament. The fucking manager of the tournament choose a at least 15-20 pounds more heavy opponent on scene. meh I dont give a fuck I still fight traveled 350 miles for this
>loose after points, did o.k. i guess
>next morning in the hotel the worst headache of my life
> didnt listen to body signs of over training for weeks. and the fight gave me the rest
> weeks in hospital. doctors dont know whats the problem. cant help me
> after times they head aches go away
> but now at age 19 i wont able to train in my life ever again. cant do any hard work. headaches immidatliy appear again. also in stress situations....
> t. lesson learned out of it: i guess some things are written in stone when you get born ahh and yeah still KHV sperg loner at age 19

fight scenes are literally worse than the fights from the first season of hajime no ippo and that shit aired in early 2000s

it was dogshit and the drama wasn't good enough to get me hooked at least ippo made me look forward to my boxing sessions

so its not terminal? you just cant do much?

>not wearing helmet during tournament
I fucking swear you're retarded senpai
I did tae kwon doe as a child for 5 years and not once did I get a head injury while giving/receiving kicks to the head.

I also did 3 tournaments. All of which I placed in top 3. And same thing, no injuries.
Getting injuries is just a matter of you following the rules and taking care of yourself instead of just saying "fuck it, gotta train"

Your faggot ass deserves the hemorrhage you'll get in 20 years

I've done judo for 4 years. I sparred with a boxer once and won. He hit me a few times but once I grabbed him it was over.

sounds genetic and the thai boxing just triggered it I've had instructors who've been fighting till 40 and never had trauma related problems

I weared a helmet you faggot piece of shit. I had full gear . Nobody from the managers would let my fight otherwise. English is not my mother language but i think it was called a full contact fight. I dont know which gay sissy shit you did. But at that tournament k.o. was a standart at the other figths that happened and I even survived all rounds. didnt you read my post you imbecile??? I overtrained for weeks at a time. piece of shit - you dont know jackshit about me

cunts here are fucking retarded, dont take it personally, theyre weak faggot betas and being cunts on the net when theres no consequence is how they let out their faggotry from real life where theyre a punching bag for everyone

Attached: 1503705063276.png (1024x886, 1.44M)

>>poltroons
this fuckin guy

Attached: Snapchat-415820590.jpg (605x586, 70K)

you must have data to support the fact that soccer is just as dangerous if not more than boxing in case of head injuries. Otherwise, shut the fuck up

Is this a Gym in North Carolina?

>uses anecdotal evidence to prove soccer is more dangerous than boxing
>look at this Einstein

whats next? Using anecdotal evidence to state walking is more dangerous than driving because you had more accidental falls?

>girls did everything they want with me
h-hot

these are the same disabled pieces of shit that tell you that squats and deadlift are bad for you when they never warmed up they never used proper form, they never stretched, they never listened to their body when something was off and because they fucked up they think is inherently bad, there is only a small percentage of professional fighters in history that actually got brain damage, you do not get brain damage just by getting hit in sparring as an amateur, you do not get brain damage just by getting ko once, you do not get brain damage just by going to a boxing gym just like you don't get insatantly injured just by touching a barbell, yes injuries in lifting and boxing are real, only a retard get injured in lifting, only someone who fights more than 4 proffesional fights a year, doesn't take enough time to rest between fights and does nothing but blocking with his face gets brain damage. you guys are a fucking disgrace and you will never make it

Attached: Ippo_right_hook.jpg (1200x928, 218K)