Fit is a lie

instagram.com/p/Bk8dhfEFl83/?taken-by=lxwren

Attached: Stuff.jpg (813x582, 101K)

You can tell she’s going to hit the wall at 23-25 and blow up into a beached whale

Have we all been living a lie??

i have no evidence to support this but he is probably rich

>nose ring
Thats the real red flag here.

>thinking you need to be fit in order to get a gf
Start working out at the library, your brain could use some exercise

Attached: 1529991260770.gif (540x300, 2.5M)

cope

I'm calling it now, she's fucking a nigger behind his back.

>behind his back

COPE

>roomate
She means atm. He's paying the rent, food, her nights out and probably regular "gifts", thats if she's not outright using a credit card in his name or something of that nature.

>best friend
Emotional tampon

He's obviously a pay piggy and she brings over dudes to fuck and he probably watches from the closet.

I’m already married homeslice

HURR I LIFT WHY DONT I HAVE GF!!
(btw 100% of my personality is video games why dont women talk to me!!!! this fatty hahaha!!!)

you really can't see that? she's already on her way out the window (assuming she can still fit through it, by then)

Clicked on her iG, she is a 7/10 who dresses and poses like a skanky 10/10 IG model.

Ive fucked better women than this and I pumped and dumped them.
OP womyn looks like 2/10 though

You're telling me the bitch with a million pics like this isn't looking for big chad cock. Right. Okay.
By the way women are statistically more likely to cheat with muscular men. It's been proven if it wasn't obvious already.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 8.16.40 PM.png (1863x1232, 2.67M)

>chad is just my good friend baby, nothing to worry about, now can we please talk about the diamond ring I wanted? The one you suggested seems a little cheap, not to sound greedy
Lmao so many of her pics are her partying at clubs having a ''girl night out in slutty outfits''

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 8.19.25 PM.png (918x1136, 2.05M)

>what's the point of lifting? Just become a shameless fat financial cuck bro

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 8.23.33 PM.png (1776x1154, 1.17M)

shes fat ugly and wearing loads of make up. kys.

looksmatch tbqhwy, he might even slightly mog her

Bf is cucked as fuck

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 8.28.33 PM.png (2189x1024, 2.04M)

All the evidence points towards her either cheating on him or drooling over loads of other guys since her man is a piggy boar. Lift to be the guy girls drool over

Attached: 1530399717524.jpg (750x836, 123K)

>gg
Holy shit I go to uOttawa. Pretty funny, didn't expect to see it on Jow Forums

Why isn't the boyfriend in any of these pictures?

I'm fit as fuck and my own girlfriends have always cheated on me, how does this fucker have any hope? Just become a cuck and take it? I can't find a bitch who won't cheat, I'm a good boyfriend ;_;

She has several other pics of her getting super close with random guys. Even a short chubby asian guy. Seems like the kind of thot that even betas can get a piece of and feel alpha for a night since her boyfriend is so damn low-tier and she has shit for standards

Are you guys confused or something? She is not attractive at all, even with all that makeup. Now imagine her without it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 8.45.46 PM.png (2309x1306, 1.73M)

I hate this type of shit so god damn much. What the fuck has that god damn slob done to keep that kind of woman happy for over 2 years. Literally want to neck myself.

Attached: soy_gf.png (794x842, 900K)

Attached: 1E1465D5-3911-4B7E-A00B-93169EEAE5B5.jpg (400x400, 110K)

Hope that sniper didnt blow that guts head off

I figured it out, pretty sure the guy is loaded
He drives a nice car

You'll be happier in a relationship with someone less attractive than you. Though you'd have to deal with their insecurity. Get a butterface or a height weight proportionate fatties. A religious traditional type that submits to you, and thinks not making you dinner is a sin. GL.

Husky guys are fun to ride on, might have a girthy fat dick too. Might eat it just right. Might have deep pockets. Might also just be emotionally supportive.

He's a security blanket.

C O P E
we don't want hot or skinny guys anymore
We want sweet big guys who don't fuck around so we can settle and be happy with our family in spite of the nasty looks you give us.

the amount of mental gymnastics in this thread
>it cant be he is just cheating on him
>she might look perfect now but in 10 years she is gonna be fat i know it!!

incels were a mistake, should unironically kya and make this planet a nicer place

Amen.

Attached: 1513377819212.png (800x999, 811K)

He should get fit so that he can live a long and healthy wife with his new waifu.

Implying I lift for whores

that ass will be fat.

>hoverhand

gonna need to see a dick pic

Have even looked at the link? Not incel, have a great gf but never could understand how you can just let you gf go with a bunch of dudes on a several-day long festival without you.

I am a dude. I know what dudes think, act and do in these situations. Even if you trust her, you and she shouldn't want to bring her in the situation in which some dudes hit on her all the time while she has to dump them but stay nice.

Attached: 1525442453086.png (500x554, 119K)

relationships should be based on trust, you guys are absolute autists if you think standing bext to your girl shredded will stop her from cheating. no matter what the fuck you do and how you look, she has the ability to cheat on you anytime. you cant just ground your girl 24/7 to stop her from cheating, thats not a normal relationship. you need to find a girl you can trust instead of being an overly paranoid faggot who thinks he can stop her gf from cheating. its fucking hilarious dude

Being fit helps yes, but its not the deciding factor. You are right.

I didn't say otherwise.
But if you have a good gf, which doesn't want to cheat on you SHE herself will not want to come into a situation in which guys are constantly hitting on her. She herself will do such a thing once and afterwards tell you how bad it was and she will not get into such a situation ever again.
If on the other hand she does not care or even enjoys beeing constantly hit on by guys, preferably people you know, there is something wrong.
> Hi, user, I will go with five buddies for 5 days 1000 miles aways for a festival known for lots of alcohol, drugs and bitchy acting women.
> Hi, I am back, it was great, I will do it again next month. Yes some of them hit on me, but nothing happened, because I love you.
> No I don't mind being constantly hit on, just because I only wear a bra and hotpants. I dress the way I want! Don't be jealous and suspicious.

desu she looks quite happy with him.
For me it seems very possible that she doesn't cheat on him, she just gets appetite outside and gets fucked by her hairy fat beast at home

What do you think where she gets the money for all the festivals from ? hmmm

Attached: what_the_fuck.png (1006x747, 1007K)

i said earlier than any living girl in the moment could cheat on his boyfriend within 30 minutes if she wanted. the goal is find someone who wont cheat if you treat her good and the relationship is going decent. if you think a girl is more likely to cheat on you because she is a stereotypical stacy that goes on festival youre absolutely retarded my man, the biggest sluts are shy introverts and girls with mental illness, not hot girls who are confident in themselves

based and redpilled.

but that bitches are hard to find and for example my bitch-ex made it even worse breaking up with me without cheating just to have some new fking brainlet after 2 months.

The genuine ones are the one that fuck you up

Attached: 1532286300854s.jpg (236x250, 7K)

In terms of looks he's on the level of an average Asian. Mongoloids are really ugly fuckers.

Is that mistress t?

>horrible grammar
>nose wring
>disgusting and shameless outfit
Her "boyfriend" isn't even lucky. This girl is on the bottom wrung of the dating ladder. Fucking revolting whore.

>wrung
I meant rung

Attached: .jpg (400x400, 69K)

Sth is fishy

If that's Chad then I am a Demi-God ÜberChad

>can't spell
>is bitter incel

Attached: 1491058352046.jpg (800x343, 66K)

Nigga you're gay

>canadian
>redhead
>nose ring

i have syphilis from looking at these pictures

That's not a chad.

BOILING

Attached: 1505814499022.jpg (529x431, 33K)

Classic "dad bod" thot. Dating below her level of attractiveness to insure the guy treats her like a spoiled queen and probably won't leave when shes being a bitch (aka almost always)
Shes basically enslaving that poor fool but he's too excited about having a girlfriend to notice/care.
RIP

>find one person who smokes cigarettes and is healthy
>"see? there's nothing wrong with smoking!! xD"

this is your tier of thinking OP

she's clearly a fatty with heavy makeup what is it that's a lie again

SEETHING

Attached: 34475618.jpg (1194x1200, 115K)

gymcels are seething

beautiful

Attached: wat.jpg (821x594, 105K)

This kills the "all day err day" gymfags

lmao check her instagram, fit qt pi

why even post on this board if you don't go to the gym

Attached: 1425497189588.jpg (251x242, 37K)

She's a ginger, who gives a fuck

>Going to the gym every day
>No rest days
Never going to make it

>This Incel Alcohol Fetal Syndrome
>Chad

>This is a chad to someone
Either ugly or overweight

why is her skin yellow

Attached: 1442748813432.jpg (248x253, 7K)

This man knows

Kek

Please grow up you naive child

I thought Sam Tarly was still at the citadel training to become the new maester at castle black? Why is he going to concerts?

The blackpill is bullshit. Water is wet. More at 11.

I'd kill myself if I woke up looking like that, everything about him is absolutely disgusting, his face, his mantits, that horrifying pedo-stache. just holy shit, no woman is worth this

>most important person in your life
>not yourself

no wonder he's fat

He probably has a great personality and a big dick. I love when gymcels who think being fit is everything start coping about this, it’s a sight to be seen.

but they are so damn hawt
hnnggg

this

look a whore showed up who defends the 'oh all my friends are guys' lifestyle. how many hotdogs have been tossed in your hall ways sweety

don't listen to the whore, women will always, always cheat 100% of the time given the opportunity. they literally rationalize anything and won't even think it's cheating. you'd have to be a fucking idiot to be with a girl whose out partying ever weekend with different guys who aren't you or a cuck who gets off on it

>hmpf, you retards disgust me, you are missing the most important thing about the fatboi.
He is also... balding.

lol she looks like opposite of happy with him, look at her facial expressions compared to hanging on randoms dudes

>the genuine ones are the one that fuck you up
Truth bomb

>>Lifting for girls/gf

Please, leave.

Fat is normal. Women can love fat guys. They are stronger than us skellies. Nobody likes us.

Attached: 1532792494961.png (1389x1732, 200K)

I used to, but I was on birth control

nah I'm just an older guy who knows whats going to happen to the poor kid pictured when this girl destroys him completely within a year or two. 10:1 she's already cheating and he knows it but he's denying it to himself

so he's a piggy bank confirmed

or wealthy parents which is the case here

Jaundice from sexually transmitted Hepatitis B.