Be me, 5'7'' manlet

>be me, 5'7'' manlet
>automatically have respect for other manlets and get along better with them just based on their height alone
Any other manlets get this? Do tall people act the same?

Attached: 1529263219901.jpg (640x1133, 153K)

I typically respect and get along with all other men that treat me the same, which usually doesn't have much to do with height except for the most mongoloid guys I meet.

>Do tall people act the same?
No, we respect all people regardless of their height
The thing is that you mostly get respected in return becasue of your height

Attached: efee1a83a635097409e0f3559d124891--a-relationship-marry-me.jpg (736x1925, 152K)

I am 5.9 manlet and I have come to realise that other manlets I know often have insecurities and often tries to better themselves in other physical abilities. But there are just as many sods who bitch about it and do nothing.

So no.

Height is an intrinsic trait that has no real bearing on character and worth. It's superficial to compare people on it where there are far more important characteristics to value

It's not that I'm disrespectful towards tall people, I'm nice to everyone. But I always feel like I have some kind of bond with fellow manlest because we're in the same boat.

Tall people don't feel that because they know no height-related suffering at all so the concept doesn't even exist for them. It's the same for any other property you may have that is not the norm in society.

That's pretty much with everything you struggle with. I have vitiligo and het along with other vitiligo people because they are in the same boat. A friend of mine has the same but with Crohns

No, I'm 5'7 and intimidate people who are 6'+

It's called presence, confidence, muscle, and overall alpha lvl.

>face
>above
>all
the point of this comic wasn't that he was shallow

it wasn't that lanklets are virgins

it was that you need a huge chin to succeed. lacking a chin is the ugliest thing you can do as a male.

Is this what you tell yourself when you get completely mogged and cower at the sight of a 5'8'' manlet?

It's chin, jaw, cheekbones and eyes.

but honestly elliot rodger had a great face. but he was to much of a sperg to get anything out of it.

Tall people do know height-related suffering. Back pain and other health issues, not fitting into seats, hard to find clothing, etc.

t. coping manlet
anybody tell you you should join the circus? because you're hilarious. A born clown.

Holy fuck I hate this "elliot was handsome tho" meme. He was ugly as fuck. Just an extremely awkward mix of feminine and masculine features. His lips and eyes were the biggest deal breaker. Add that to his sperg personality and it's no wonder he couldn't get laid, especially by the women he felt "owed" him sex.

this, feminine is not a good look for guys.

I'm a tall guy (6'3) and I've always felt bad for shorter guys. I'd never make fun of a guy for his height but it's not like my tallness is getting me pussy either. I'm a khhv just like most of you guys.

In fact, a guy at my last job was way shorter than me, maybe 5'5 or so, but he had been dating the hottest girl there for nearly 6 months. She was taller than him too, but he was a chad despite his height.

I am 6'0 and my two best friends are 6'4 and 5'6

This amount of cope. Manlet detected

This comic was pretty funny op
Especially the bit about the doctors. Thats something that they would actually do to someone

Attached: 1521236338803.jpg (154x250, 27K)

I didnt make it but I also thought it was extremely funny

this fucking thing sucks so much. like did they just wait years and years just to get back in that position again for this? how did she not notice him gradually growing through the years, and even then if he randomly brought it up would she even remember it? the ESL dialogue doesn't make it any better.