/britfeel/

if it's not early thread wankers it's late thread wankers. where's the bang on time thread wankers when you need them, edition

Attached: yaay smollerer.jpg (2326x1694, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dW2MmuA1nI4
youtube.com/watch?v=m-H0uIH5HHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WYX0sjP6Za8
youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ANUVA THREAD A'VE CONKERD

Attached: 6375475.png (485x443, 22K)

As you know Tilde and Crona don't like each other and I propose that they should both be tied together with their lips and feminine willies touching until they make up.

We can all sit and watch.

imagine if u had a britfeel gf

oi mate you a conker loicense???
wot about safety googles and gloves

>tfw could have made the thread first but the 50 failed captchas fucked me over

Attached: 15234983223.jpg (657x527, 49K)

imagine if u were happy

Fair point son

Girl at work said im anti social and quiet. Bitch, I sit in the same room as you for 48 hours a week and you're boring af. Why can I not work with other robots.

Sure your not an android? Bots have trouble with those.

Back from the shop, fucking scorching out there, Picked up a Fanta to cool me down, should I rest up to avoid the evening heat or play vidya?

you should have schooled her on the difference between antisocial and asocial. froth.

Miss working in spoons desu lads.

Fucking hate when people say this. I remember I was in a bar one night and some bint I used to work with starts chatting to me and then starts saying "I used to dread the nights you'd be working because you were so quiet"

what the fuck am I supposed to say to that?

>not much to talk about init

>me; Microsoft's weather app says its 31c
>Mum; thats because it's hot in your room

i love the feeling on mincing into a new thread with my neet balls hanging out

did you get her autograph

And the funny thing is if you tried to make it interesting and fun by flirting like a chad would she'd be the first one to report you to HR

Funny mum. Trolling you.

I second this, would probably end in a nice big orgy though.

i'd pay good money to have silent co-workers

I need to rest up, too hot to wait, see you friendos

Attached: 1508196691296.jpg (680x626, 39K)

SOMEONES SUCKING ON YOUR DONG
SOMEBODIES LICKING YOUR BELL

I love flirting with a co-worker for months, if not years. The simmering sexual tension boiling over until it's almost at breaking point. That "will we fuck, won't we fuck" question on your minds.

It's so fucking hotttt.

50p in the larp jar there's a good boy

your advisor at the job centre is not a co-worker and begging not to get sanctioned isn't flirting

Yup, 2 quid in the jar then

It's sad that your lives are so empty that something so normal becomes completely unbelievable for you.

until they cream all over each other hehe

Thread theme tune

>niggy niggy noo nooo oooh ooooh
>waggy baggy niggy noggy noo nooo
>bang bing ling ting uh ohhhhhhhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=dW2MmuA1nI4

*slaps my balls on yours*
wahey suns out balls out

Coworker has been flirting with me for years lads. How do I tell him to stop being a creep and that we're never going to fuck

fuck sake darren shave those man eggs

right, that time of the week again. wank, shower then slavery

pro-tip this is what they really think when you 'flirt' with them. Once they get sick of it they send chad in to beat you up on your walk back from work

>being a kid and freaked out by that seam on your balls
simpler times

Only if you're an idiot who tries to flirt with people way above your league or you're too autistic to know how to do it properly and say inappropriate stuff or push it too far.

Watched Stalingrad (1993) today lads, good German film properly depicting the humanist elements of war and not glorifying it. Can't really stand films that glorify war or don't offer any real statement about the affects of war.

What films have you been watching recently anons?

Attached: sadpu.jpg (657x527, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=m-H0uIH5HHQ

>he wasted his golden years playing vidya alone whilst everyone else had a ball of a time

Attached: 1R1V12F.jpg (645x773, 79K)

they don't flirt back, they are being nice so you shut up and leave them alone

>implying i didnt have a ball of a time playing vidya
sucks to be you

>he wasnt sewn together from two halfs of different babies

That's projection my man.

youtube.com/watch?v=WYX0sjP6Za8

this tune brings on strong nostalgia lads, not comfy thinking of comfyness.

Attached: 1521635587691.png (542x602, 43K)

i dont even know what flirting is. when i'm being friendly to women, they think i'm flirting. i never switch on flirt mode in my head because i dont know how to do it.

>I'll be nice
>the he'll go away

female logic

Good song lad. But I'm busy listening to Ludacris.

good song, the music video is gay as fuck though. Wham are clearly a gang of pufters, nout wrong with that mind you/.

i really did think it was a scar from something i dont remember

>actually flirting/trying to get with coworkers
how dumb do you have to be

Being a poof is a lot like being a pedo.
Nothing wrong with it until you act on it.

I bet Andrew Ridgeley seethes over the fact he was never as popular as Georgie boy

You've just shown your power level by thinking that flirting with someone and trying to get with them is the same thing.

This tickles the old nostalgia bone for me

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

feeling good with my balls out but i have to cook dinner now ffs

They are. Flirting is part of human courting.

Watching anime in the break room again

Onto episode 7 of One Punch Man

Still crap

The rain and the thunder is here lads

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

there is water falling from the sky right now

In my flat crying because a wasp chased me outside

well there's no other reason to flirt other than that.

I appreciate you using a trip code so I can filter you

>flirting is part of human courting
>human courting

Very autistic.

What about fun?

Got a PCN from a private company for parking in a Waitrose for 3 hours when the maximum time was 2 hours. Do you think I'd be able to appeal it or should I just suck it up and pay it?

Attached: 1528226416454.jpg (240x240, 12K)

>creating sexual tension through flirting is fun

Any of you lads good with design and colour?

I just cracked one off to an old Newgrounds flash animation from 2005. It also just started raining and thundering. Feels good.

Attached: 1445839791100.jpg (531x483, 36K)

Yes, exactly. That is a huge amount of fun.

you were an hour over the limit so you would have a hard time justifying it in an appeal

The way I see it lad is you're going to be paying it anyways. Might as well try and appeal it. If it doesn't work then you'll just be in the situation you're in now

solidifying in my mind that normies are degenerates

Isn't "degenerate" something that you lads just say in a sour grapes way about fun you're excluded from?

no its something i say when something is degenerate

Have swung back to thinking I'm a decent singer lads

Attached: apusatisfied.jpg (786x618, 46K)

Maybe I could say the signs weren't clear enough?
Yeah don't even know why they bother giving you the option to be honest. Just annoying that it's 40 quid down the drain over a complete non-issue. Waitrose was completely dead that day anyway so I don't even see the problem I could have caused

I want to bum crona lads

Why tf were you parked in a waitrose for 3 hours

>creating sexual tension isn't trying to fuck someone

you are stupid

Sing for us lad

think its time to kms lads
got4days to move out, new landlord cancelled on me

tfw homeless

Attached: pepeshower.png (1068x1538, 62K)

>tfw work in an office that is just men

Went to the pub. Another reason my appeal probably isn't going through

What about your parents lad?

I'd take an office full of men over an office full of women any day. I'm the only man here and it's hell having to work with a bunch of dopey vapid cunts

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

It isn't. There's a difference between creating sexual tension for fun and creating sexual tension because you are trying to fuck.

If you'd spent more time actually interacting with human beings you'd know that.

>I just cracked one off to an old Newgrounds flash animation from 2005
teen titans?

Going on a date tonight lads. It's going to be our fourth. Everything it going amazingly I really love spending with her, we get on so well. But there's one slight issue that she told me about while we were having dinner last week. Turns out she wears a wig due to having female pattern baldness that she's suffered from ever since she was a kid. I know it's extremely shallow of me to judge her for it but I've always seen hair as one of the sexiest parts of a woman. Do you thik it'd be something I grow to accept or will it always get to me?

Attached: 15243974423.jpg (640x341, 32K)

mum aint got a spare room, little sister liveswith her

dad lives in cornwall, gotta stay in midlands for uni

Not him but if I was in his situation I'd rather kms than go back to living with my parents

Haha reminds me of something which happened a couple of years (I'm gonna get larp jar'd but it did actually happen)
Sign was up, wasn't allowed to park on my friends road and he told me to move it. We were doing ket, you lose a fair bit of time perception, so ages had passed and when I went out I had a fine

who else /eavesdropper/ ?

shoo shoo i'm a normiebaiter

sexual tension is sexual tension, it only implies one thing.

you absolute spanner darren, what are you like

stop it
>hate being in a quiet room with loads of people when other people can hear your convo

Cant find other students with a room to spare?

same desu,im 22

Doesn't ket work the opposite? Short periods of time seem really long. That's how it is for me and my mates anyways

i like skulking behind corners listening to people.