tinder never really worked out great for me

> tinder never really worked out great for me
> 5'11
> upload a picture next to my female friend who's 5'2 without mentioning my height
> suddenly my tinder blows up
> all girls ask about my height

I've never been insecure about my height but this is alarming

Attached: 1532271437795.jpg (640x640, 54K)

what do you expect? there's zero opportunity to transmit personality or vibe via the internet so all apps/dating sites are based on looks because that's all girls have to work with.

in real life dating, were you are actually introducing yourself to girls and talking with them... looks aren't going to matter NEARLY as much. Look at tylerRSD if you don't believe me.

gib black gf

Attached: gib.jpg (778x512, 46K)

this

Who cares about height nigger lover?

Attached: A8A6A986-095E-4DE0-A211-5ED2330E6768.jpg (960x938, 112K)

Thats a pretty hot tip, I need to upload photos of me with girls to attract them.

this.

>In real life dating looks aren't going to matter NEARLY as much

you have a point but stop watching those cringy PUA videos

Tyler is the cringiest autismo you can imagine. Julien is the only one worth listening to.

Todd V dating is the best pickup content on YouTube. No doubt

Just say you’re 6’ they aren’t going to measure you

Nigger lover

What are some other good methods to indicate that you are tall, or to lie and make yourself seem taller?
(I am unironically 6'1 but if I can cuck a girl into thinking I'm 6'3 all the better)

this

this

this

Alpha male strategies is the best dating coach on the internet by miles

You mean the ugly ginger that hires sloots for his videos and parties?

Attached: 1511296742184.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Would women find it pathetic or genuinely funny if I said I’m 6’5” on my profile, posing with a very short woman in my pic, and they see that I’m 5’7” in person

Attached: B86AA210-EC92-4ED7-A927-D481A03FB2D7.jpg (634x1139, 161K)

Women are braindead, she wouldn’t even notice

Is Brendan gonna be alright?

Attached: 1521921075130.jpg (634x683, 106K)

Most women arent near attractive enough to be bitching about height. I dont even have the manlet problem and im sick of it.
>muh at least 6ft

Women dont even know what 6ft is

>tylerRSD
YIIIIIIIKKKKEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

basedboy detected

This. I'm 5'3 and claim 6' and women can't tell. Even when I go out with my 6'2 friend they don't notice.

yes

Attached: 1522825042241.jpg (1080x1350, 161K)

this

bullshit lol

this

FRENDAN LIKES EM THICK

this

t. manlet

hijacking this fucking thread

which one of these pictures is alright for tinder? Making my trimmed head debute

Attached: IMG_1046.jpg (1257x748, 271K)

His eyes have a spark of life in them for the first time in a decade.

None of them
Don't do a full on face shot like that

2, but ditch the glasses

Smashing always gives a spark life

Get rid of those glasses for the love of God dude.

Dude, these all suck. Get rid of the glasses, you look like a onions boy. And no selfies, get a friend with a good camera to take photos.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

I need them to see

It's weird asking friends to take pictures and fuck a selfie stick

It's called balding my dude

Get contacts or at least less onions frames

OH NONONONO LOOK AT HIS LIPS

lol this you?

Attached: 1533242744512.jpg (750x1334, 255K)

I think my face looks too round without sharp frames

lol fite me, admit you wanna kiss them fag

lol why'd you save

Stop trying to make a weird half smile to make yourself look more aesthetic. People notice this shit and it just looks cringy. Ditch the glasses too. You don't look bad but you need a friend to take a couple of photos of you in good lighting and a couple of natural photos. The same way men notice when thotties are trying to hide being fat by taking face shots with great angles+lighting.

Attached: thotties.jpg (719x703, 224K)

t. Bird lips

buzz of all of that shit growing on your chin
remove the glasses, these look S O Y af, a big nono
fix your facial expression, you want to look like a man, not like somebody who just recieved anal
also proper clothing to show off your gains and facial definition

God I want to fuck her like an animal, just drooling and growling like a fucking dog the entire time

I literally can't smile on both sides without it looking creepy as shit

I'll look different for optical options tho, since this seems to be consensus of Jow Forums

So no smile, blank face? Also what clothes show off my facial definition? I always dress in baggy shirts lol
also maybe I'm receiving anal when I'm taking the picture?
fair enuff on the """beard""" tho, just lazy

Jow Forums S O Y collage

>t. 5% sub Saharan 2% Ashkenazi creatura

Unironically this

Pre-selection dude

Ultimately women just like men that other women appear to like

I literally get cute girls from school to pity me so I can use them in Tinder photos

Attached: 54970137-BADC-49CA-BF58-06A90670584D.jpg (800x532, 236K)

>be 6'2
>300 pounds
>surprisingly enough I can't find much success in dating
>drop to 240 when I went off to school
>also packed on a lot of muscles because free wrestling judo and bjj clubs 3 times a week
>not shredded but looking pretty fucking good for 240
>come home for the summer expecting all the "have you lost weight" questions
>instead asked "did you get taller" multiple times

They have no idea about height, it's all about relative proportions. I've honest to god thought about making an 80% scale replica of a room just to rent out to short guys for social media pictures, but the market seems rather limited. Fill your picture with lots of short people and objects and let them assume what they want. Once you meet up in person you should be able to carry your own weight, just gotta get to that point.

i meant to say, proper lighting to show of your facial definition, try natural lighting in the morning, preferrably outside, you might also look into facial workout.
you will have to try a lot of angles and expressions until you fin soemthing that doesnt look retarded. you will be taking a lot of pictures.

:(
is it faggot behavior to mention that I'm a mathematician in my profile and present myself or just try to be witty instead?

ouch lel, thanks for tip tho

1 or 2, 3 looks to feminine. Now delete all of them and work out what the fuck you are doing with your eyes, I've shot deer with more masculine eyes than you.

FPBP

It’s like if NBA recruiters only had photos to go on for talent

Attached: 491A1CF7-4BAB-4932-AFFD-DCB6D2F80F4A.jpg (1600x900, 519K)

thanks for actually giving me a selection
girls say they like my eyes :3

This was my bio when I used tinder. I averaged like 6 matches a day but they were always super quality talent. Most girls just want attention but to be fair that’s why I’m talking to most matches anyways. Only like 1/15 or so I actually wanna take out. But yeah I have nothing about work or school or my car or how much I make.

Attached: 1E06F085-526B-40AC-8914-65EB34E32984.png (1242x2208, 2.74M)

KEK

think back to school, women hate mathematics. dont let them know, say something vague like scientist or researcher insted. this sounds way more interesting.
since you are a mathemarictian i guess that trying to be witty will fail miserably. somthing generic lkie 'looking for fun' or something similar will do fine. you want to make your intentions clear and also dont reveal your autism, since gilrs dont like this.

If it works for you then rock it dude. Just been my experience that the softer the eyes the less a woman seems interested, but that could just be regional preference or my own selection bias. My cousin has eyes that pierce straight though you, steel grey and mean as a wolf, and he gets nothing but complements on his eyes. Meanwhile I got deer eyes like you and the only thing anyone ever says about them is that they have a nice color. Never you have beautiful eyes, just color.

look at these piercing soul eaters lmao
meh can't really change my doe eyes tho, so I guess I'll live with them

Attached: IMG_0668.jpg (750x1334, 234K)

Don’t worry bro, I fixed your profile picture for you.

Attached: 99F1D59A-C7A6-4BBC-A47F-1DB455BA7AC5.jpg (401x427, 70K)

is it noticeable that I'm really high in all these pictures btw?

if I was a sneaky jew thats what I would do aswell lel

Wider=look shorter
Slimmer=look taller

If you ever find a way short of surgery to fix them, don't be a stranger.

psycho or better?

Attached: IMG_1048.jpg (750x1334, 206K)

This is smart.

Honestly I'm not seeing much change. The eyes we got is the eyes we a born with. Just embrace them bro.

This one looks the best. Use self-timer and take some posed pics.

Attached: you.jpg (1109x677, 92K)

lol imagine getting burnt by strangers on a malaysian grass knitting forum about your eyes, one becomes scarred

like a smexy james bond pose? ;^)

I am not a happy person user, no bully

Badoo is a let down for me
>bunch of girls in my area that I know use it
>go on and after several years of using it come across 20% of them in the ‘near me’ feature.
But when I use random enouncters people in my town turn up
Email the tinder support group asking why I see them in my encounters but not near me
>”dunno bro, must be you because if they were near you they would show up” is basically what I get as a reply.

>5 years ago I bought the lifetime subscription, in that time I was able to easily see who my 10 matches were between then and today.

>keep getting messages like “anonett wants to talk, send her a message and no reply.”

For some ducking reason it shows me girls over 3000 kilometres away.

No, I get the reasoning behind it, I am just saying that they have no idea on height relative to themselves, only to things that they can compare to. If you're short, make yourself look taller in your profile pictures and if/when you meet up irl they wont have any real clue. My story just demonstrates this. My height is the only thing about me that didn't change, yet it's the first thing they noticed as having changed.

you look like a faggot.

no man, he looks kinda interesting, a bit of a fuckboii tho

grill here, this one is the best. friendly, open eyes, the hat is fine. that fucking smirk in the first 3 ones was off putting. use some pics with and without glasses (they're fine)

try to use "real life" pictures of you doing stuff (on vacation, in the gym, sports, outdoors) instead of selfies... I got lots of positive feedback on my "active" photos instead of a series of similar fat girl angle-selfies, like most girls did. same goes for guys.

you look like a narcisstic male prostitute

thx4feedback
I don't do shit until school starts. Is acceptable in the interim or is my profile better without?

JUST

Attached: t4Kdcrz.png (367x319, 174K)

to be honest it is not very flattering, at least take a pic outside in daylight (this is Jow Forums, but still). you look way better in the outside pic one user has saved to his boii folder

Really none of them, but #3 comes the closest, it has you an comfortable distance. Try having shining a little bit of light on your face from an angle (like you did in ).
Ditch the inside of your house and go outside (preferably at sunset or sunrise).
If you want to go all out stop holding the camera and put it on a rock or something, with a timer.

2bad having a cigarette in pic gives you 90% left swipes tho

sage advice, I'll get myself outside sometime then

yea I was not implying you should take it (ditch the cig and pose), but your face looks healthier and better in sunlight

This

Why would you mix imperial with metric units?

Based and redpilled

None don't use selfie pictures show you doing something. Do you have friends or anything? If not get tripod or something to take a picture of you doing something that shows your face but without you staring at the camera. Examples....
>cooking
>grilling
>painting
>drinking a beer
Something that let's you your face without being the sole focus

I would never swipe on someone who takes a photo on their bed. On their fucking bed. What??

Tinder, dating apps, Instagram, all this photo editing and angles social media shit is bad and you should all feel bad for playing into it.

One day the person you're with is going to see your ugly face as is and they will leave you if you covered it up too much, same for women calling themselves in 3 hours worth of makeup, and 2 more hours of angles.

Don't pay attention to shallow bitches
other dating sites exist too

Jericho is like 5'7" on a good day with a solid frame and dude is alpha as fugg

>acting super beta on tinder
>confidence down
>delete. Make new one with fake chad pictures
>much better conversations with girls

Will it carry over to my real profile or is it chad specific? Kinda makes me think chad is a mind set...

Attached: D4DF7A74-9517-47E3-BE5B-B8E1ED7FA5A2.jpg (741x568, 104K)

BRUH

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Why are you still alive you 5'3 manlet bigot incel

THIS. Where my sleezeballs at?