Being attracted to traps is the straightest thing possible because you are attracted to the feminine appearance of them

Being attracted to traps is the straightest thing possible because you are attracted to the feminine appearance of them.

If you take it a step further, then you'll realize that fucking a trap is as straight as can be. Fucking a trap (top of course) is an act of dominance over another male, proving that you're the superior. Dominance is linked to masculinity and masculinity is linked to straightness, so ramming a trap in the ass while looking passionately into his eyes and choking him is even more straight than just fucking a regular woman.

Also when I say traps, I mean qt anime boy traps, not dick-cutting trannies

Attached: DYdlvz9U0AAJ4Ky.jpg (480x480, 21K)

If you can't have children and the Church doesn't recognize it, it's an act of sodomy. Now repent or God will give you ligma.

Attached: 1532674199311.jpg (459x700, 58K)

>ligma
Fuck off with your shitty underage meme

there is nothing feminine about traps, they look more like 15 year old boys than adult females. It is very gay to be attracted to traps.

nice cope thread faggot

Ligma balls lmao. Get dunked on nerd.

Attached: DilZNv-WAAAZbkr.jpg (512x556, 22K)

>Trying to justify your love for penis

Nice non-arguments

You're just getting mad that you're getting dabbed on by the Anti-Sodomite Squad. Now beat it, loser. No one wants your cope threads shitting up this board.

Attached: 1522646687183.gif (500x500, 42K)

Sodomy is just anal sex retard

Sodomy is any sexual act that is not traditional male-female sex. Sodomites will get yeeted on by Christ in the afterlife. Now repent, faggot.

Attached: 1530159165073.jpg (767x767, 82K)

God isn't real

If he was the world wouldn't be so garbage

I have no reason to repent. Now maybe you should try taking the trap-pill

you're right
nothing more manly than maintaining an erection while bouncing balls
kinda like snooker

>baby tier arguments
Doesn't surprise me that a sodomite is such a waterhead.

Attached: DjFJCJkXgAE3NCf.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

We have this thread every day.
It's fine liking cute boys but you're still gay or bi

Attached: 1530191480290.png (288x292, 96K)

Why do gays always lie? Liking a crossdressing gay man is 100% gay.

fuck off with trap pill there are people trying to make this bored gay just fuck off go join a trap cult cunt

Attached: k.png (521x751, 481K)

I'm not trying to make the board gay, I'm making it straight

You aren't wanted here. Go back to discord and soak up attention there.

Attached: 1530805010856.png (394x676, 297K)

traps are big gay

Attached: 578F19F6-CE5B-401B-AAA3-9B876CAF9C58.png (300x250, 19K)

I don't even have Discord retard. Or friends either.

It's probably because you're always trying to fuck them. Repent, you still have time.

Attached: DTb6VXiW0AA0-5a.jpg (1091x1200, 146K)

Was "no talkie until coffee" pepe the original boomer meme?

I can only imagine how disappointing the real thing is, compared to the professed ideal.

Faggots

Explain to me how God is real

Why ask me, when you can ask the experts. Buy pic related. If you can't afford it, look up the 5 Proofs on Wikipedia to get a quick summary. I would advise you to read the book however, Thomas Aquinas was one of the greatest metaphysic and theological philosophers ever, and he uses logic as the fundamental basis in all of his proofs of God's existence. Dont let laziness, or pride get in the way with your relationship with God. He cares about you.

Attached: 61w9VAgGLBL.jpg (326x500, 64K)

Can I still fap to traps if I convert?

Sorry buddy, all that semen can't be wasted on a computer monitor. It has to be inside your beautiful wife to make babies with.

Attached: Dg9miU4VAAAcSTB.jpg (808x631, 121K)

But I hate women and they hate me

The problem is that he begs the question, and assumes that one of his premises is true, with Aquinas, that is

Attached: 88E7E6B7-4AB7-4C12-9812-55A51FCD3ECB.jpg (640x640, 167K)

Women hate you because you give off a bad vibe, and you hate them because they're degenerate self entitled roasties. I'm sure some autistic Catholic girl will love you if you repent and try to fix your life. Every good girl looks for a strong, spiritual leader.

Attached: 5a87d14905be85490093a02202059376.jpg (648x944, 64K)

>Anti
>Sodomy
>Squad
>ASS

>I'm sure some autistic Catholic girl will love you if you repent and try to fix your life.
That's gonna be a hard yikes. Even if I fixed myself, I can't fix my shit genetics. Women only care for attractive men no matter their race, upbringing, social class, etc

And no, I'm not fat

Don't look so hard.

Attached: f7c4db49c82950ccd07778fa24004a2926795c33f5e52b6d2c1195f0b0b4c820.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Not true. If that was the case, they would say that men in their early 20s are the most attractive. Also, reminder that a guy like David Gandy has a fucked up nose, bad hairline, weird ears, a giant head, awful eyebrows, and hes often voted the most attractive man in the world. Try to fix yourself, clean your skin, lower body fat under 10%, chew wads of gum, brush teeth, groom facial hair, and work on your body language. You will be physically attractive in no time.

Attached: 61e676920cf1fc073a7dbe6f82c12039.jpg (685x960, 74K)

>Also when I say traps, I mean qt anime boy traps
Nigga you can't fuck a 2D idea
This is the dumbest post

You know why 2d girls are best? Because they put a lot of effort into their life and seem unobtainable. It would be more taboo to fuck them like you fantasize. 3d women naturally fit into submissive roles where they just react to stuff mindlessly, 3d femboys or traps are not suppose to be born naturally submissive so it's a lot more earnest. They face consequences for it so you know its genuine and more unobtainable since they're constantly fighting masculine shame. It's more pure that way.

This is retarded and liking penises makes you gay

>try taking the trap-pill
It's funny how you try to make mental illness seem more palatable

Fuck off reiko you're a faggot and everyone knows it

Why does the nose look like a dick with glasses

I need the version with son goku