People talking about their height online

>people talking about their height online
>over 50% of people claim to be 6'1+

Why would you lie about height when you're online? Statistically it's impossible that so many people are that height, so why even bother lying about it?

You're anonymous, nobody cares

Attached: 1513981181862.png (327x137, 57K)

I'm 5'9", whats worse is that these people think they're short

I say I'm 6'1 but i'm actually 6'0

i'm insecure because my girlfriend is actually an inch taller than me

although i love it because i get to be her good boy

me short me sad

Attached: 8C857793-DFB1-41A8-ADEA-9692B717BED3.jpg (249x250, 13K)

@47099907
never post again fuckface

if ur not trolling gtfo

5 foot 7 reporting for duty

Same thing as dudes lying about dick size. Most overestimate and don't even know they're lying. I'm 6'3' doctor measured but people say no way, you're 6'5" or 6'6", my friend is 6'3" and youre way bigger blablabla.

Attached: 1532665315774.jpg (625x457, 42K)

sampling bias

manlets won't post their height and tall people will post their height

why

i'm as robot as the next of them

My shoes give me an extra 2 inches, being 5'9" makes me a feel a little better.

impressive numerals white boi
you aight

are you jealous of my life friend?

Attached: 1525497121875.jpg (1200x1800, 199K)

Then my af1 make me 6'5". Doesnt count.

Attached: 1532491325023.jpg (720x838, 103K)

I don't even know why people pay attention to that kind of thing. I really only notice if you're an average adult but abnormally short or abnormally tall. Why some people get turned on my tall people I don't know. As long as roughly average height for age, I won't pay attention.

5 foot 7 inches

I hated my height problem a solid decade before the Manlet meme existed

People like to say
>oh its just a meme bro, dont fall for it, no one even cares

But that couldnt be further from the truth. Put it like this, you can be attractive to many women at my height, but all it takes is a 6ft guy to walk into the room and suddenly women will see you differently, the women will find you automatically less attractive even if the tall guy is facially far less attractive, his height will make you seem like a child in comparison.

It works the same way with men, other men just wont treat you the same unless you have some kind of status that completely overrides them. For example if I walk into a room full of 6ft men and I am just some normal guy at 5ft7 you will be treated with less respect than the other normal guys who just do happen to be taller. The only way to avoid that and have equal respect is by being a multimillion business type person who can the men in the room some value, they will only treat you with respect you based on the fact they could get some value out of you.

That there is the problem, as a 5ft 7 guy I have to offer a shit load more value than just any average 6ft guy who has nothing special going for them other than their height.

It's literally just because lanklets are attention whores.
They're still insecure about their other traits so they cope by bringing up height 24/7, because they think it redeems them.

Their height does infact redeem them when compared to shorter guys.

Beleive it or not but most women value a mans height over even really important shit like money and personality. Height is not a trait to just disregard as not being important

Its one of the top 3 things women want in men

And I am saying this as a Manlet

Of course a equally tall guy with money and social status will mog all over these ugly tall awkward NEETs, but these tall ugly awkward NEETs make even successful Manlets look like children in the eyes of women purely based on physical in person lizard brain processing

>6'2"
>people unironically think I'm 6'5"

So sick of lying manlets

Well, I actually am 6'3. But the average height in my country is 6'0.

>tfw 6'8 and would give anything to be a manlet instead of a Marfan's posterchild
You shorties don't know how good you have it

6'5" is ideal IMO anything above is giraffe alien tier.

>Have girlfriend
>Be robot
Pick one faggot

Wrong approach. In these parts, in the land of the nobodies, physical traits become advantages, so the only time you'll hear an user talking about height is when he's above average (or less often, a crying manlet).

I'm 6'2"(188cm), but I have lied and told I'm 189cm. Not even sure why.
>co-worker is 6'5", hanging out with him allways makes me feel like a manlet

t. northerner where being 6'2" is nothing to write home about, my virginity is secure

Attached: guilty as manlet.webm (720x1276, 1.95M)

5'10" Completely secure with that.

Stfu faggot same height hear. Be fucking proud of it. Better then being some weak ass manlet shit.

I don't care if you are larping, being too tall for most designs must suck.

i dont know what that means but most people i see outside here are at least 190cm

It's entirely possible that a group of random individuals are all over 6'1.
It's not all of humanity are claiming to be over 6'1, the ones who are over 6'1 are posting and those who are under that are not posting.
It's not hard to understand.

Attached: BunnyAhri.jpg (900x900, 732K)

being at least that tall is normal as long as you arent asian

Yeah, but the world average is lower cause of Asians and Hispanics, or something, there's probably some other reason that I don't know of.

Attached: Satania68.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

5'5" here, sucks because I got compliments on my face when I used to try dating apps. Dreaming of having a tall gf someday.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Oshiete! Galko-chan - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.38_[2016.09.24_13.16.39].jpg (1280x720, 543K)

Why do women love height so much? Dudes with longer legs that are tall are universally loved by women as long as they're at least half decent looking in the face

Attached: 1532716381277.png (506x562, 367K)

I'm literally 6'2'' and man, oh man do I wish it had at least some of the benefits people here attach to it. To be fair, I'm from a part of Eastern Europe with a high average height so it doesn't matter.

Does it really matter in the west that much? I always thought of it as one of those things you desire when you don't have it, and never think about when you do. Kinda like dick size.

It does matter in Europe too, especially eastern Europe, lmao. Youre not as tall as you think. or youre not attractive so height doesnt matter.

I know next to nobody under 6'0'' so it really doesn't matter that much here. I'm from the Balkans for clarity, maybe it's different in Russia etc.
> youre not attractive so height doesnt matter.
No shit, I'm a 5/10 at best. The point is that people here make height out to be so important that it transcends attractiveness to some degree.

Look at that Zappa. Just look at him.

Did you see that 5 foot thread the other day? How many replies it got? That's literally proof of how many of these faggots lie, it got like 200 in a few hours

Tall and white and decent looking = easy pussy especially in shitoles filled with below

Being tall and brown and busted = nothing anywhere

>Tall and white and decent looking = easy pussy especially in shitoles filled with below
Do you know this for a fact from personal experience or are you just making it up?

>tfw 6'1 and considered king of manlets in my country

I'm 6' on the button, according to my workplace medical.

5'6 I HATE MYSELF
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

I am 5'11" but my sick is 7 inches long

you should go to a doctor user

Well I'm 5'8 but that is considered tall in my shithole country so it doesn't affect me

Samething with IQ. Go ask on any board and everyone will say 130+

One of my exs was 6'0" when I was 5'11"

Tall girls are the best

only people that are high enough to brag about it post their height. Manlet are ashamed and dont post their height. thus there are more posts about people being tall but not more tall people

Why is nobody checking these lovely quints
Feel bad for the user

Attached: download_20150704_105341.jpg (351x364, 68K)

tfw 5'6 20 year old user it's over for me boys

>@47099907
you literally just click on the fucking post, its not that hard.

Reminder that If you aren't taller than 5'6 you will die alone

Attached: IMG_3185.jpg (125x119, 15K)

>@47099907

SUMMERFAGGOT DETECTED
>SUMMERFAGGOT DETECTED
SUMMERFAGGOT DETECTED
>SUMMERFAGGOT DETECTED

Attached: 1520046923926.jpg (459x448, 131K)

I'm 5'4 and 120 pounds happy now user?

Big surprise, but the majority of men grow to be over 6 foot. Just because you're a mainlet who never breached 5'6, doesn't mean everyone else is.

There is literally no point to post such a ridiculous lie lmao