James "LB" Bonner of My 600 lb Life found dead at 30 of self-inflicted gunshot wound...

James "LB" Bonner of My 600 lb Life found dead at 30 of self-inflicted gunshot wound. He apparently shot himself beside the road and rolled into a ditch.

F

Attached: my-600-lb-life[1].jpg (638x358, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2018/08/03/my-600-lb-life-star-bonner-dead-at-30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S

was he still disgustingly obese?
was he losing weight?
im sure somebody loved him :(
dont ever do it bros. If not for yourself or your families, for your enemies because they are counting the days.

>He apparently shot himself beside the road and rolled into a ditch.

Attached: 1526372676020.gif (350x246, 860K)

No he lost 400lbs after going on the show.

Only reason he got fat in the first place was because he lost his leg in an accident, and he still had more perseverance than most of the fuckers on that show.

He was one of the good ones. RIP.

He had lost a lot of weight, he was pretty much a regular sized fat instead of a superfat. From the outpourings on his facebook page, it is obvious that he was loved, or at least known, by many.

The posts on his facebook leading up to his death paint a picture of someone with bipolar disorder, or someone struggling to paint a picture of happiness. The night before he committed suicide he posted an extremely happy and cheerful sounding post, and then the next day followed it up with several extremely dark ones.

opie is retarded, fattie on the picture is not even him

Guess he finally popped off

Kek, beat me to it

Lexington County DPW reports having to bring in a crane due to James' weight, citing lifting him out of the ditch a public health hazard

Attached: 1532700916936.jpg (132x146, 5K)

By the way, this isn't fake.

google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2018/08/03/my-600-lb-life-star-bonner-dead-at-30

why would anyone have thought it was fake, not everyone's stupid like you

Isn't Stew's voice actor dead?

S
If you're too weak willed to exist at all, then good riddance.

Attached: 1531288133681.jpg (1000x1058, 102K)

>anime
>edgy
Good b8, if not b&

Goes to show that he wagered all his happiness on losing weight, only to see it wasn’t his true adversity.

KEEP ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING

F

Actually a bit sad desu seeing how he lost a ton of weight and got sober

>self-inflicted
Yeah, it definitely wasn't that cold-hearted wench who wouldn't stop feeding him 7,000 calories a day no matter what.

>Edgy
How so? It's just an objective look at things. He got his chance to live and willingly gave it up. You should be happy for him, he really was too weak to be alive without suffering, and now all his suffering is gone, and any past suffering is irrelevant.
Do you think he should be forced to live if he doesn't want to? Every day of his life would be very painful. Are you some kind of sadist?

Attached: 1532851990570.jpg (262x206, 9K)

when you post smug anime images with post content like this, it's very easy to see that you are in fact posting about how you feel about your own life

Go on

Attached: 1532878945329.jpg (790x818, 86K)

This, obviously user is an angsty dyel who shouldn’t be anywhere near Jow Forums

explain? was his wife a piece of shit?

In the cases of people on my 600 lb life, the spouse/significant other is a piece of shit in over 90% of cases. Really, really close to 100% outright.

In many cases, it's some kind of pathological relationship. Oftentimes, the person will lose weight and the spouse will leave because they were actually an infant fetishist or some fucked up shit like that-- they needed someone to take care of

That's not the right one in the OP, that's James K who is still somehow alive despite late stage renal and heart failure

the image was just to draw attention to the thread anyway

huh, makes sense. ive only seen that one episode with the fat black lady, and her bf/husband whatever being a total cuck. im guessing this was what boogie had to deal with too?

>Boogie gets surgery
>Will literally die is force fed
>Wife IMMEDIATELY leaves him

Was an incredibly obvious situation with her. It's an evil, fucked up way of controlling people. It's like finding a struggling drug addict and telling them you love them as you shoot them up.

This pattern repeats almost every 600 lb life episode. Every single person has family/friends/associates that "love" them and bring them 20 pizzas a day. These people can lose MULTIPLE POUNDS A DAY if they just stop eating like that.

Why do you think people do this? Keep their family members dependent on them at the expense of their well being?

>fucking ANIME POSTERS having opinions I disagree with in MY SECRET CLUB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A bloo bloo bloo. My IQ is way too high for a basedbrain like you too even begin to psychoanalyze me.

Attached: 1532927611171.jpg (638x640, 89K)

>high IQ
>weeb

>tell james to pop off

>he actually does it

THE MAD MAN

>Why do you think people do this?

It is a psychological disturbance/personality disorder. It makes the other person a permanent baby under their control. So I think at its root it has to deal with the desire to control others, or the need to feel in control of some aspect of life to not feel helpless. These people are almost always poor.

Then there are the ones that just seem deluded. This young lady lived with her obviously upper middle class (or better) parents, and they would cook huge amounts of nice food for her. As soon as the behavior was exposed by professionals, they completely stopped and instead cooked her healthy food. Some people just need to be snapped out of their absolute idiocy.

It goes the other way too, the fat person is often EXTREMELY abusive, throwing tantrums and stuff every day and it's just easier to shove food into their face to make them stop than to deal with it. The cost of this is what fucking bothers me-- these people almost all clearly get welfare and shit, and they have to eat like 50 dollars of food a day, even cheap junk food, to stay this big. So basically the state pays for them to be this way

I would like to stream some 600 lb life episodes some day, but I need some kind of sketchy site that allows me to stream and for us to chat, but doesn't involve usernames, logging in, any kind of signup whatsoever, etc

mah legzzz aint going down without a fight

Go away nerd.

Attached: IMG_4188.jpg (180x238, 26K)

That’s not the same guy as the one in your pic

I don't have any enemies. Everyone feels neutral to me. Lifting only slows the spiral. I have weeks where I want to kill myself. These are also the weeks when it feels like I'm going crazy. Then I'll have three days of relative happiness. Usually I think of joining the army. then when those done I go back into the spiral of autism. Please help me /fitbros/. What can I do? I've lifted, tried hard at work, been to college, and I've even tried fucking meditation. When is it acceptable to an hero?

this probably doesnt help but Im exactly the same. if you find something that helps, be sure to share it with others. there are more of us out here than you think.

>an hero
i made it to thirty. but it's getting close.

I sometimes unironically wonder if there is the perfect world behind the noose. I don't know if that is my mind trying to convince me to unironically do it for the waifu or not. Do you get this. If I find anything that cheers me, I shall tell you. What do you do on those happy days?

>suddenly wake up
>fully cognizant within a single second
>"hahah oh man, i was this lame dude..."
>"wanna go another round?" asks the attendant with the oddly shaped face
>"I dunno....eh..yeah..why not. Turn the difficulty down though"
>lie back down

wrong file, you posted James K. instead of James B.

James B actually did the work and lost the weight. F

Attached: LB Bonner.png (862x584, 746K)

Attached: 1533060014053.jpg (750x747, 475K)

I feel this hard as heck, its hard to look for a solution when you only feel up to it when you dont need it. Then again theres probably no solution at all, considering its been there since the start.

Good luck bros, if it means anything I'd be sad for a few minutes if you were gone.

Attached: 1530913347724.png (1920x1080, 3.32M)

Well he’s losing weight now.
He’ll be skelly mode in no time

>That 30 year old 600lb boomer

>that 30 year old bonner

you've been outzoomed

Good Kek!

did it penetrate him 100%?

Attached: 1487398304475.png (795x545, 678K)

fuark my ribs

spooky

>James Bonner
Didn't pop off James' last name start with K?

good luck to you too bro.

I've been an alcohol for most of my 20's before seeking professional help and now I'm sober I still don't feel any better for it. Idk any more mang. Despite my rampant alcoholism for years, the gym has been a consistent fixture in my life since I was 17. It's the only thing that keeps me going some days.

I've accepted that I probably will never be "happy" but maybe it's ok to just aim for stable, functional and sober.

>t. 29 y/o boomer

Attached: 21979534_10154641268301627_1612651317_n.jpg (624x465, 22K)

>Shot himself beside a road
>Implying he can even stand up let alone make it down the road

i call bullshit user

I was mistaken. I thought the James who died was the one in OPs pic. I guess it was another James who was on the show. But as for the other James his girlfriend was scolded numerous times by the Doctor for not enforcing the 1,200 calorie a day diet. Since James couldn't feed himself she was obviously over feeding him and it was by upwards of 5 to 7 thousand calories a day.

ayy lmao

Reminder that he was adopted because his parents had 3 daughters and the dad wanted a boy to ‘carry on’ his name, and they got a future fatty who ended up killing himself

Imagine havig to lift his corpse out of the ditch

Attached: 1533121744822.gif (240x320, 448K)

GO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST OR PSYCHOTHERAPIST
why do you all think you can fix shit by asking us idiots on Jow Forums of all places?

At first I read it as he shot himself 30 times. I was wondering how the fuck it was suicide, I though he was shooting himself in the stomach or something.

>At first I read it as he shot himself 30 times.
What the hell, user

Attached: 1399127644060.jpg (218x265, 26K)

He knew it was over for him when he hit 30 and could no longer go to the gym.

he dead

The only thing that helped me was taking mushrooms. I had some kind of revelation

life isn't as glamorous for others as it may appear to you.

keep fighting, or you'll definitely come back as a fucking roach. meditate, read, eat good, lift, run, nofap, etc

Attached: 1524526786453.jpg (1010x897, 68K)