Heartbreak is the best way to cut weight. I can't eat fucking anything right now. I'm dropping weight like crazy

Heartbreak is the best way to cut weight. I can't eat fucking anything right now. I'm dropping weight like crazy.

The worst part is we never even dated or smashed. She just strung my sorry ass along for a month. I was addicted to her. She was perfect and I clung to the hope that she was just taking her time getting over her ex. I asked her out, she deflected. I tried to escalate past flirting, it went nowhere.

Looking back we had nothing. I was falling for her and she was being nice and fun -entertaining me. She didn't reject me outright and I was dumb enough to keep pushing.

I can't eat at all. It's pathetic I felt this way for a girl who didn't feel the same. But the cut is going great.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

>we never even dated or smashed

hey atleast you understand that she was JUST being nice to you

Attached: 1528156781265.jpg (411x415, 42K)

I know that feeling. During school I would become obsessed on only one girl and never make a move. By the time summer vacation rolls around I've made no progress and feel pity. At least you aren't binge eating like others.

>getting this attached

you asked for this weight

now lift it

Did you have any clues or moments where you thought that she was into you? Before she rejected?

(Not native english speaker)

I broke up with my gf over a year and a half ago and I’ve lost 25 pounds since. Eating grosses me out, even when I’m lifting

better than stuffing your face
move on, go cry on qq
we're here to get fit, you in?

Makes sense bro dw

We worked together. We flirted constantly but she had a boyfriend. Then she started commenting on my gains and my ass and stuff like that. She broke up with her boyfriend and started blowing me up on snapchat days later. I thought I was totally in but she was clearly just using me to fill the emotional and conversational void of breaking up with her boyfriend. Or I just fucked up tremendously. Like I said I made my moves but she would dodge me then send sexy pics to keep me interested. Head games and I fell for it hard.

>We flirted constantly but she had a boyfriend

RED FUCKING FLAG

Attached: yuck.jpg (539x617, 61K)

Well yea I guess but she told me after she broke up with him she wasn't sad about it while he was heartbroken. I should have known this bitch was an attention whore but I convinced myself she was monkey branching over to me.

Oneitis is real. I always lost weight chasing that one girl only to never commit and got friendzoned. Now theres no1.

Actually this just sounds very evil and manipulative. I hope you can get over her cuz she seems not good for you.

"Heartbreak is the best way to cut weight"
100% true.

I was 220lbs and dropped to 175lbs after my divorce.

Also, don't be the animal who stalks, let women come to you as you improve yourself.

FUCK THEM THEN DUMP THEM.

I'm getting over it. Talking about it anonymously is helping. I don't think she was being evil. She's genuinely a very sweet person so I think she was just too immature to realize what she was doing to me.

I do fuck and dump but it just feels empty because I feel nothing for those girls. All I desire is mutual attraction. I'd like to have a family soon. It sucks walking the world alone.

>She just strung my sorry ass along for a month
Try 8 years and see how it feels

Attached: 1533164966625.jpg (908x714, 249K)

I moved on from my girl, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to open up to a woman again. My idea of love now is completely utilitarian, it's just comfort and having children with a woman. That kismet driven love I grew up believing seems so out of my reach. Does it get better anons?

Attached: 1532442132281.jpg (797x640, 188K)

8 years? I need a story for this.

>we never even dated or smashed
>we flirted constantly but she had a boyfriend
Hopefully, you've learned a lesson from all of this OP

The lesson I learned was to never invest in a thot until you've smashed. And even then hold off on the emotion for a long time. Never catch feels until she's truly devoted to you.

How do you get a thot to smash if you don't show emotion toward her? I genuinely want to know because this is an important lesson

I’m doing pretty successful on my cut now. Why don’t we get hungry during heartbreak, bros?

Girlfriend of 3 years and I broke up last night and got back together 3 hours later. We haven’t had sex in at least a week or two and I told her it’s because she’s gained weight. Now her old eating disorder is resurfacing, lot of crying, I just can’t tell if I want to be with her anymore.

I feel like I’m on a bad acid trip right now stuck inside our tiny apartment on our phones in separate rooms

Attached: DDDDD4BD-64F5-4496-9226-904902897023.jpg (669x366, 49K)

You don't unless you're chad.

Unironically it's adrenaline.

If you get strung along for 8 fucking years that's your own damn fault