What does /fit think about pic related ?

Attached: heriaa.png (602x602, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/OV0EC5P.png
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/comments/3jv0f9/hello_im_chris_heria_founder_of_the_calisthenics/
youtube.com/watch?v=MAHMUc3vEWo
youtube.com/watch?v=q3FLp036yhk
youtube.com/watch?v=EeDTwcF-TnU
youtube.com/watch?v=flQVCWBuVgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DYEL

cookie cutter/10

he has the physique that women drool over (except maybe all the tattoos).

the fatties here on Jow Forums will naturally group together to criticize his physique.

>zipper abs

Attached: girls_laughing.jpg (600x363, 43K)

He'd look good if he didnt have those tattoos and a skinny neck.

If his abs weren't fucked up he'd have the perfect physique for most women.

looks way better than me senpai

Im a women he and i dont like that hes muscles look all round, why do some people get those rounded muscles isntead of flat ones?

You type like an autist and what you say doesn't even make sense. Also prob not even famalay.

He's looking quite alright. Women love tht shit.

English is not my primary lenguage.
Hes muscles do look round, hes abs , hes chest
this guy is example of the flat look i like:
i.imgur.com/OV0EC5P.png

Tattoos make him look like a gigantic vagina
I mean, that one on hist chest, zoom out, it's a womb

Probably an oral steroid, they can have a tendancy to do this, sort of in between a natural low body fat look and steroid fully muscle look.

So you basically like the dyel look? That seems pretty fitting, then. Women usually prefer either upper-dyel or ottermode.

ding ding ding

I'm a woman and I didn't even notice his abs were asymmetrical until you guys pointed it out. It doesn't even bother me.

I understand what you're saying
it's due to genetics, some people's abs look different, nothing can be done about it

Looks great. Don’t like tattoos (DEGENERATE) but they’re not the worst, either.

Prove it.

his net worth is estimated at $5mil.
calisthenics masterrace

This. Tits or gtfo.

He has a pretty good body, but I assume he has chicken legs, he never shows his quads

Probably stronger and looking much better than most of this boards fuckers lol

Attached: Co4W8psWYAEPwAn.jpg (636x960, 63K)

what regimen is this guy on?

He doesn't know what he is talking about, in one video he claimed that wrist wraps improve grip strength .

Unless he's a mob/gang boss he's a fucking faggot for having those tattoos.

Has a great attitude, a pretty wholesome dude. Has insane control and technique which is probably a result of really good discipline and work ethic. Best of luck to him

Nothing wrong with ottermode.

Skips legs day.

Is it ok to wear a tight shirt when you have a physique like that or will you look like a tryhard cunt?

It is ok, he doesn't look like a try hard. But you may think you have that physique when you don't.

It could also be creatine, which retains water in your muscles to keep them pumped.

Attached: transhenics.jpg (1008x904, 159K)

what did he get arrested for ?

beating someone for mocking his kid

For being transgendered

B AS E D
A
S
E
D

shit i meant her*

5'10"
OHNONONONONO

>except tats
women love tats, so no

*Specially the tattoos

I AM WORKING OUT TO ACHEIEVE THE STATUS OF WARRIOR CHIEFTAIN WITHING THE SOCIAL HIERARCHY STFU

Smart, well informed, good advice, strong, fit and got a sexy voice.
He's really good at this but he's also out there for your money

He does calisthenics

his advice is meh compared to osvaldo's tutorials

This pretty much

Do you all really think chicks all like the same physical qualities in men? Your post isn't retarded like some others ()

do you really think somebody likes ugly people.

Bitches love tattoos are you autistic

He already explained in an AMA on reddit
To sum up:
>he used to date a girl a few years ago
>girl gets pregnant
>he decide to marry her. Girl deny him
>they broke up
>kid born. Chris want to see his son. Girl doesn't allow him
>Chris try to contact the girl. She doesn't respond his calls
>Chris decide to resolve things on the court later when he get to do the dna test
>in the meantime he met another girl. They start dating
>they go out on a club in Miami. Chris is attacked by a group of guys. He defend himself and the aggresors go away
>days after he gets arrested and charged for attempt of murder with a gun. They charge apparently was made by the group of guys that attacked him in the club.
>turns out this group of guys were send by the new bf of his ex gf to make him stop contact her. The assault and the charges of attempt of murder were all a move to make him not reclaim his son

That's kinda how I remember the story goes. You can look it up.

I never mentioned ugly people. But even then do you think people don't have odd fetishes? Chubby chasers, dudes into old women, etc.

except the tattoos?

lol you dont know very many women, do you?

women go crazy over that shit

He’s trying to market calisthenics in a really cringy way and most of his content is something like ‘ayo look how cool I am. buy my stuff’.

I think people with fetishes still like beautiful people. And yes I believe that there are qualities that are attractive to all people and that there are qualities that are repulsive for all people, even if some mental illness guys are into repulsive traits.

then what's up with the transgender thing ?

don't care about him as a person and his videos teach jack shit

As massive tattoos go, that's pretty lame.
His abs remind me of those knotty loaves on baking shows.

Tattoos are very subjective and can change/compliment someones aesthetic very well e.g. the bad boy/hardcore kid that chris is. You ain't gonna see Chris going bearmode and dressing like a boomer any time soon because it ain't a part of his aesthetic.

A mistype by the police department. Idk if they already fixed it

Is this guy asian or something?
El atrocido

Half chinese, half white

a sizable portion of women like tats imo, but the majority don't.

he does a mix, if you watch some of his vids you can see him doing squats deads, rows and db accessories

dudes got the form of a monk, I'll give him that. I've watched a few of his videos on form (started calisthenics routine bc burnt out on lifting). p good videos, but he shills his product hard af

not a mistype. i remember he was arrested again and there was another picture of the arrest(i didnt save that one) and there he was tagged as transgender again.

That's weird. There's pics of him shirtless before he got into calithenics

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

This is the reddit thread
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/comments/3jv0f9/hello_im_chris_heria_founder_of_the_calisthenics/

are you sure about that?
youtube.com/watch?v=MAHMUc3vEWo
youtube.com/watch?v=q3FLp036yhk
youtube.com/watch?v=EeDTwcF-TnU
youtube.com/watch?v=flQVCWBuVgk
in several other videos of full body workouts he does legs too