Jeff cavaliere is 5'8" 190

>jeff cavaliere is 5'8" 190

Is there hope?

Attached: AEC2A8A9-53E1-44E6-AC92-0CD78D743EAE.png (589x679, 424K)

he does steroid drugs that buld muscle

don't buy 190 at all at his height, seems more like a 150-160 guy

just checked and you got his weight from a site called "greatest physiques", which just uses an estimate. He has himself claimed a bodyweight around 165 lbs

No way he is 190. He looks like 160 at the very most. If he is natty, which I am 99% sure he isn't, it is absolutely absurd how he maintains that level of leanness year round

Just eat less

Well it's literally his job to work out, and since he has rich clients, he probably only needs to take a couple of them a day to keep his money coming in. So he (presumably) has lots of time to get work in and shoot videos.

>Nice bait,
His 5’7” 170lbs, DYEL

its easy to stay that lean if you actually think about dieting year round not a "hurr durr im going to fast be shredded and forget about it and it will magically stay with me" and no your test doesnt crash when your this lean and you dont get ed or any other shit.

His face and hair are completely wrong. He looks like an insurance salesman. It's comical.

Reminds me of John Basedow. I think these guys literally have no clue how ridiculous they look.

Attached: johnbasedow.jpg (250x375, 13K)

Being lean like him all the time will crash your test and you will feel like shit. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on trt and some fat burners. But still, the dude looks great and you can’t keep a physique like that if you don’t work your ass for it.

It's because he NEVER cheats except for his ONE slice of carrot cake a year and basically you're a fucking pussy and he eats a pound of cinnamon a day.

But srs this guy brags about himself to fucking death.

That sounds more like it.

>natty

Kek. Must be the classic eat well for 6 months and have a good workout regimen.

He looks small and frail, and not just because of his height. Scooby looks great, If I didn't know he's into memes I'd he looks like he can probably bench 5pl8 "for reps", this dude looks like he wouldn't be able to get 3pl8 up.

Well it's more like the 20 year version, at least.

jeff has been lifting for most of life...are you being fucking retarded on purpose because if so good job youre retarded

How the fuck is he so lean despite being over 40?

Arnold was a natty too. All through hard work and chicken breast

>comparing people with 70 lbs difference
>being this shit at trolling

Attached: tgfrtgh6564.jpg (200x200, 44K)

>Jeff Seid isn’t as big as Arnold and near half a foot shorter
>must be natty

Zyzz is also natural despite weighing substantially less than Arnold

He’s an ugly wop, not much in the way of choices

Zyzz's physique was attainable as a natty. Just not as easily in that amount of time.

Of course. I have a bride in Brooklyn for sale. You interested?

*bridge

I should've said that it's insane that he is that lean while retaining that level of muscle mass year round. Sure, it's no problem to stay that lean, but to not lose all of your muscle is another story. When I cut down to single digit bodyfat for a competition, I quickly start to feel frail and weak after about a week or two.

bs

He doesn't even need the carrot cake apparently

Of course there is, I think you want to need to understand it is.. just takes a lot of time and you need to know what the fact you're doing. I shouldn't have to repeat this but getting Jow Forums is 80% diet, exercise is important but your diet moreso. Jeff is a well known personal trainer he's where he's at because he lives and breathes fitness for his job.

Alot of people jealous of Jeff in this thread

no he doesn't

For manlets. Sure
Sho sho lanklets

Attached: 037C3AA6-518C-4AB3-8A6A-2AA80FFD316C.png (1528x1244, 95K)

If he does, which i doubt, hes doing it wrong because hes not that huge.