I'm almost to the point of no return. Should I take fin?

I'm almost to the point of no return. Should I take fin?

Attached: 01_thinhair_Youll-Never-Guess-This-Common-Cause-of-Thinning-Hair_523720477_MRAORAOR-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

>you'll-never-guess-this-common-cause-of-thin-hair
Well, what is it?

Eating carbs
Go carnivore
I went from a Norwood 5 to a full head of hair in 18 months just by switching to carnivore

Sorry, but I'd rahter be strong than keep my shitty hair for a couple more years.

>I went from a Norwood 5 to a full head of hair in 18 months just by switching to carnivore
really? is it that simple? I'm actually going to try this now.

>implying you get strong from eating carbs and vegetables

Attached: 1526195494536.png (484x728, 420K)

do you regularly wear a hat?

You get strong from lifting heavy weights, which requires your muscles to be carb loaded.

>which requires your muscles to be carb loaded
Is that so? I've been carnivore for 18 months and while the first three weeks were a bit difficult at the gym, I've been making sick gains since then. A lot of people have. I'm like 12% BF permanently and I'm still gaining muscle like mad.

nonono you definitley need carbs. It's literally impossible to restore glycogen stores without carbs! I only eat rice and swwet potatoes and I'm jacked as fuck bro

Attached: FC7DFAD6-FC13-4265-B719-9DFE31579D2A.gif (450x252, 3.64M)

Try NIZORAL shampoo. It is technically for dandruff. You can buy it OTC at any store and its about $15. Its also available by RX but that strength is too strong. I use it approx 3 times a week. I apply genourously and leave it in for a 3-5 minutes. It really helps and should hold you over until they release the cure for baldness which I figure to be in the next few years. Good luck!!!

>I can bench 80 pounds now

>Considering taking something that turns into a woman

surely you post in jest

if you're at the point of asking Jow Forums about your hair, you'll never be happy with it, no matter what you do

Details on you diet please

>tfw allopecia
I'll never know the pain of receding hairline as I'm already completely bald. I don't even have to shave.

I eat meat and drink water, nothing else. Never felt better, never looked better, never going back. No carbs, no greens, no dairy, no oil. The only thing I do is sprinkle salt over my meat and cook it up and eat it.

Yes, take it. I've been on it a year, minoxodil too. I think only unfit fat fucks suffer from limp dick, because I still have diamond erections. Don't let all the fear baiting bullshit deter you from stopping your hair loss.

My shit was thinning up front, receded, on top of being thin, it looked very JUST, but it came back forward a few mm's and it's very thick. Even my hair dresser girl I go to was like, "Your hair is so thicccc, it takes forever to cut." I jacked off underneath the cape.

top kek
>carbs are glucose and glycogen is what muscle use to work and there is definitely no way to make glycogen otherwise
cringe and bluepilled

I went paleo not long ago, pretty good so far, nothing out of the ordinary but I only have gas like 5 times a day compared to 20 when eating oats x2 and pasta everyday. Also no pimples whatsoever, unlike before.

The main inconvenient of going carnivore is the fucking price man, it's sooo expensive to get all your calories form organic meat/poultry/fish. Where I live it would require around 750 bucks a month, at the very least.

Any type of meat/animal in particular

Safest animal protein is wild fish and organic beef, then lamb, pork and poultry. The thing you gotta do is get the fatiest cuts to get your calories in, getting more than 25% of your calories from pure protein is bad.

I just cook my beef, heart and liver in butter to get better macros