What is the point on being Jow Forums if you are still autistic and depressed?

Attached: 1533350595229s.jpg (250x165, 5K)

One Day You May

Better than autistic, deppressed and fat

I have been lifting for a year now, i gained 8 kg, still pretty skinny. 18 yo 177 manlet 62 kg at 11-13% bf. I'm not very strong, but im still depressed as shit.

1. Identify your problem(s)
2. Make changes to fix your problem(s)
3. Repeat as necessary until success

Was that so fucking hard, kid? Here's the shorter version:
1. GROW UP
2. Repeat as necessary until success

This

Stop attentionfagging on an anime imageboard and grow up, boomer. Don't you have to take care of your family or something?

Because even autistic fit people can pull girls 10x easier than non autistic unfit people

90% of it is getting them to like what they see, 10% is actually putting in the effort, but even then you can really fuck up a conversation and theyll just laugh it off as you dont really care about them or what they think of you

Stay mad

I'm making changes, but i still have bad days frequently. The worst thing is night time.

10x0 is still 0

>Don't you have to take care of your family or something?
he already has taken care of his family, now he's taking care of us.

Stay alone. There is something wrong with you of you're 53yo and spend your freetime on Jow Forums

Guess what, Champ?
>Shit takes TIME to happen
You have to have PATIENCE. Stop expecting magically instant results.

Guess you are right?

>OH NOES, Dad is invading my SOOPER SEEKRIT boys club!
>THIS CANNOT STAND!!!11!
y u so mad tho? xD
>such a newfag, lol

Attached: multiple trolls.png (248x176, 46K)

>using trollface in 2018

What else is he going to do in the shoebox he lives in after his divorce?

>newfags

Attached: guess what.gif (413x192, 1.29M)

>still using trollface non ironically

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>old busted copypasta from Last Thursday
0/10
gb2 and lurk moar kid you're not ready

Fact of the matter is, we're *here* and there's nothing you can do about it. Cry harder, your tears are delicious. xD xD xD

Attached: nigga-you-gay.jpg (720x540, 48K)

An older person should have free time to spend on Jow Forums, an 18 year old shouldnt have that free time, you should be focusing on getting yourself established

I dont have much time, i have a summer job, and im in college.