/plg/ - powerblogging genitals

:)

Attached: 1472784794580.png (657x527, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Americans being the fattest stupidest Jews on the planet

Thread quality has unironically plummeted since panzer ran away, miss that nerd a bit.

What do I do to make my grip stronger for deadlifts? I'm dropping deads that feel like RPE 7.

Anyone know what happened to him?

Went on a diet, lost his strength

Jealous.

America is #1. There is no argument.

Attached: 1533338094712.png (720x704, 482K)

>unironically still supporting king Jew

I'd rather die for USA than be some jealous 3rd world refugee.

Best free democracy in the world. Thank god jesus.

Attached: ftccim6dxd0z.jpg (750x749, 56K)

Your'e more likely to die for isreal in iran burger.

You can’t die for USA, only Israel

> USA
> Free democracy

where's "iran burger"?

>Regarding these goals, it's kind of tragic that I started powerlifting and you were back then one of the strong lifters on /plg/ and within 18 months on PEDs I have exceeded your lifetime goals.

Not tragic at all. For a start I've been overtaken many times by people starting after me with simply more talent. I've seen a few of them quit too.

But more importantly you're on gear and I don't care in the slightest what you lift.

And finally, if I did go on gear and achieve those or surpass them, I'd feel as mediocre as I feel now.

Also, once I reach those numbers I'll just strive for 275/185/335. And on and on.

In americans nightmares.

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

Why don’t you strive for honouring your bets you weasel rat fuck

Why dont you step on a scale, you pudgy manlet.

Because I only honour bets with people.

Nice projection
You mean other rats? You dispicable rodent fuck

I want to die

Interesting that you don't care what I lift because I'm on PEDs, do you care what anyone else lifts?

Is it because you are content in just finding your natty limit? Or that you don't value lifting as much generally anymore? I haven't been on /plg/ or Jow Forums for a while but I remember you used to have legit drive and ambition ;(

Dont be bitter. Be better. Immigrate if you deserve to live in the best country on earth.

Attached: b7f68664a8faa2bcfedce1295444382a.jpg (638x748, 87K)

Best at what? Literally almost third world tier apart from a few states holding the rest up

>Not tragic at all. For a start I've been overtaken many times by people starting after me with simply more talent. I've seen a few of them quit too.

lmao this

most of the strong trips you see here today will not be lifting anymore in another few years, I can guarantee you that, lifting after the first few years is a completely different game and most people will get frustrated with making snailgains and quit

We have 11 of these.

Your leader is the bastard child of Fidel Castro. He is a tranny lover, and wears makeup. You still sniff the queens panties. Go blow yourself, leaf. Enjoy your american car.

Attached: USS_Nimitz_(CVN-68).jpg (4288x2848, 732K)

>Canada
>freedoms
Maybe for you Mohammed, but not us whites.

Attached: 021C4262-AD08-473E-8471-7BE14114DEA2.jpg (1080x1233, 175K)

Projection.

Move to america, sean. Or just wait for the annex.

Don’t be too rough on him, get his blood pressure up and his entire lineage will be paying the debt for the medication til the end of time

>Everyone hates you.

You all hate us because we too swag, while we pity you because you aren't.

>modern european societies are built on mutual trust, and that includes the government.

If it's actually "built on trust" (hint: it isnt, it's built on brainwashing idiots like you into docility from a very early age at schools run by the government) why do you need government force to enforce it? If it were actually built on trust, it would all be voluntary exchange, which, by definition, can't be forced by the government.

And if your governments are really looking out for YOU, why do they pass laws telling you what you are and are not allowed to fucking think? The new Anti-Fascists, after all.

I swear, most of Jericho's free time has to be spent browsing the internet to find new ways to make his character as annoying as possible. He's truly the greatest heel of all time.

Do you by any chance mistook britain with europe?

hey guys anybody want to discuss grip training for deadlifts or are you all still invested with arguing about America with strangers?

Most western, northern, and Bavarian European countries have "hate speech" laws that boil down to thought policing at the State's whim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech

Farmer's carries or possibly some Captains of Crush type heavy duty squeezey things.

Not much to say about it desu. Try holding the last rep of your sets for as long as you can, try farmers walks, dead hangs, weighted chins, any kind of heavy row or heavy dumbbell exercise.

>didn't explicitly express an opinion, but heavily implied i agree with you
>brainwashing idiots like you into docility
you're fucking dumb
>And if your governments are really looking out for YOU
i never say they are, i said society is built in that assumption

No it doesn't tho are you dumb on purpose? You can think whatever you want hell you can even have nazi symbols at home if that's what you're into.

this is not powerlifting discussion

Don’t train grip or you’ll end up squeezing your dick too hard like me while masturbating. Now I can’t feel anything and tear skin on my cock everytime before I can orgasm.

Attached: 22F307B9-E08E-485B-BE66-2611877E1586.png (750x1334, 1.2M)

you're the worst tripfag ever on this board and that includes a mentally ill Brazilian pretending to be a tranny

^stop responding to retards

based boomer dan

False, boomer dan is BASED

*snap*

Attached: BE2147F9-EB55-4E58-8114-DE02118B9644.jpg (3192x2124, 672K)

Based grandpa

Unbased and bluepilled post

Cringe and bluepilled redd*t poster please go

Big SSB PR this morning lads :) gonna take a nap now and then go get drunk

Deadlift holds

I have never had a grip issue with deadlifts unless I've been overly reliant on straps in training

Explain to me how according to Dave Tate (and probably many other lifters) there are many ways to fuck up a tricep extension or a JM press.
Is it mind-muscle connection bullshit? I've seen SS guys doing skullcrushers with full ROM pullovers at the bottom until they can't stretch their lats out any longer.

Indeed, I don't care about being out lifted anymore.

I love lifting weights. If you told me I'd never get another pb I'd still do it. It's just fun. I Iike preparing for a powerlifting competition, I like doing them.

But I also like being as good as I can be.

Heavy dumbbell work is the best. Just dumbbell bench, press, curls, etc.

Explain to me why you're doing inane meme babbyweight bullshit like that instead of dips.

explain why anyone would take your advice pertaining to upper body training, first

DB rows are brutal on grip, especially with thick handle fixed DBs (since the plate loaded DBs have spinning collars that take some of the torque off your wrists)

>explain why anyone would take your advice pertaining to upper body training, first

Because even my babbyweight bench press is still better than 85% of posters here. And also because lots of dips really restart progress after being stuck at LMAO3PLAET

Can confirm that I can't bench 3pl8.

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1531024349722.jpg (540x796, 231K)

that's a good explanation, I will take your advice

will you ever get bored