Guys I got my test levels checked in a blood exam, what do they mean? Should I be worried?

Guys I got my test levels checked in a blood exam, what do they mean? Should I be worried?
I also checked for a lot of other stuff, the only other points that are higher/lower are: >immunoglobulin (about 1,100, very high)
>cat, dog, mite, fungal and dust allergies (cat, dog and dust are all 27+, also very high)
>vit D (29, barely at 30 which are the good vitd levels, I'm sunbathing daily for 15 minutes now)

Cholesterol, protein, and cortisol are all excellent, I eat a nice whole foods diet with occasional cheat meals, I also don't drink, smoke or use any drugs. I did use topical and oral corticosteroids for a good part of my life. I was doing only calisthenics and occasional soccer at the time of the exam, I was also on a cut. Now I'm lifting weights 2x a week, bulking and training Muay Thai 5x a week.

I have a scalp disorder, suspected to be either dermatitis or psoriasis, they're the reason for the exams.

Attached: cucktest.png (1483x405, 31K)

Were you taking creatine?

No, no supplements at all

In case there might be any other results you want to take a look just say it and I'll post them

Bump

Wow and I thought my T was low. Do you work for BuzzFeed?

Attached: 2018-05-23_18.06.03.jpg (1070x840, 275K)

I don't look a low t basedboy, the results were really surprising. I have an FFMI of 21, not great but it's better than average. I have a beard but barely any hair on my torso, arms and thighs. My lifts have stalled since forever though. Sex drive is normal.

Post body

Bump

Attached: 2.jpg (720x1280, 53K)

Well? What are you waiting for? Buy test on the internet

Another

Attached: 1.jpg (720x1280, 45K)

Real question, is your dick/testicles is average or small ?
Did she grow since you started lifting ?

Let's see what the doc says, but I want to try raising my test naturally before doing any trt. I'm eating a lot of garlic, onions, meat, eggs and milk.

Average I guess, never really measured it. And they didn't grow since I started lifting

Any progress since ?

I don't know, I feel better, and my sleep has improved. It's been just a couple of weeks though

Bump

I’m confused, are you talking about T4? What should I look for in the exam?

time to start blasting and cruising pedro, there's no going back

Attached: 1521099120982.jpg (480x360, 12K)

dude if that's truly you, you'd have god mod aesthetic on even 500mg test E per week you can probably get a doctor to prescribe you at least 250mg a week easily with a 232 level

Do I have to take it permanently? I thought about it, if I managed to get this far with shit test I'd get fucking swole with high test

>trt
Are you retarded? Read about side effects etc. If you feel good and junk is working what is your fucking problem? Ego testo results?

Besides your testo is in "normal range" there is no way doc would superscribe you that.

Just got my test levels. I'm 35. Should I just give up now, buy a case of sips and work on my lawn instead?

Attached: 20180805_074227.jpg (1080x2220, 267K)

Let me guess
Balding & basedface?