How do I eat healthy on a tight budget?

Attached: 657.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Proper planning

Attached: grocery organizer.png (969x509, 199K)

Soups and stews should be able to carry you from month to month. Either the canned variety or you can make your own from whatever combination of vegetables and meats you like.

Go fishing

You get a better job that pays more.

Frozen vegetables, rice and tuna or meat that you can afford

>Oats for breaky

>When the grocery planner leaves your monthly grocery budget at -$15
That's cool I'll just fast for august

E

Are people this retarded that they can't manage to write down a list on paper or in their phones?

tuna, carrots, eggs, bananas and brown rice. literally some of the cheapest foods around

Peanut butter, bananas, rice, frozen vegetables, frozen chicken, oats, milk.

yes... and retarded enough to spend $500 on these

Attached: Screenshot_20180618_220915.png (840x388, 48K)

If you're in America Aldi has a line of relatively cheap organic food. If you don't care about that kind of health stuff then just watch for sales. That's what my family did, yeah the food you get might be a little but old but it's better for you than eating McDonald's.

1.Fasting is good for you
2.Potatoes have every single nutrient you need. Period
3.Beans are the most healthy food you can eat.
4.free range organic Eggs and Milk(if you can stomach the stuff)are all you need for animal protein

>rice
>spaghetti
>potatoes
>milk
>eggs
>frozen vegetables
>buy large amounts of meat when on sale and put in freezer

Also when buying things don't just check the price of the product. Check price per kg (or lbs for 'murica) too. Example: noodles here, which is commonly thought of as a poverty food, costs $0.42 for one package at 85g which might seem cheap but adds up to almost $5 per kilo whereas one kilo of spaghetti costs just over a dollar and they're both basically just wheat flour.

Oh yeah forgot too mention legumes. Buy them dry and prepare yourself. Requires some work but way cheaper.

>2.Potatoes have every single nutrient you need. Period
No, they lack some. For some you also need extreme amounts of potatoes to reach the recommended daily intake. While relatively cheap you're better off with rice or pasta since they contain 4-5 times more calories. I'm sure you can find rice or pasta cheaper than 4-5 times as much in weight of potatoes. But yes potatoes are good to add for variation and there are so many different ways you can prepare them.

>tight budget
>buy $170 grocery "organizer"
shiggy diggity

hick detected

Oats
Pea protein
Dry beans
Walnuts (these are expensive but fat should only take 20% of your calories)
Fruits and veggies on sale

BJs or Costco or wholesale club membership. I pick up fat bags of chicken, fish and rice and frozen fruits and veggies for great prices