Three months of lifting

three months of lifting

Attached: 20180804_112034.jpg (2592x1944, 1.28M)

Gj

good for you.
ready for college?

thank you
thank you

Attached: threemonthsago.jpg (2048x1152, 412K)

based

DYEL?

mother big ribcage arms that hang far away from your torso flat clavicles

fugg im hard

yes for three months

what? i dont understand, i dont have big arms

bump

He's saying you have a large ribcage and arms that hang away from your torso along with flat clavicles basically he's saying you have a nice frame and you should be happy about it

Routine?

Before pic?

That’s the before?

Bretty good.

show before pic

oh cool
look herememe programs, firstphraks greyskull lp and now coolciadas ppl

Are you asian? Wtf is up with Jow Forums and asian posters

Routine?

height?

How much do you weigh? Also what the fuck I've been lifting for 5 months now and look only half as good as you. Im also 5'7.

half afghan half kraut-irish
5feet7
look here153ish, 5'7. i was just North of 160 before starting but i cut for two months to get myself down to 152, bulking now

Good job mate, I gotta keep up the pace. How much muscle you gaining per month ? I've been stuck at 400g every month whether I track my macros and eat more or less. Basically permanent recomp mode.

idk only bulked like two weeks

Not him but same fuckin here GOT DAMNIT! im 5'7 and track calories but cant get below 160lbs.

Show us a different angle
No camera tricks

k

Attached: 20180803_145615.jpg (2048x1152, 1.01M)

post feet

I'm the opposite dude. I started at 153lbs and cut to 133, now I've been at 138-139 for the past four months and can't seem to gain weight unless I eat a ton (spending money I don't have). Gonna retry 1/2 GOMAD and stuff my face again. Supposedly you need to be at least 155lbs at my height not to look like a skeleton, but I look at myself in the mirror and don't see a skeleton, I see a "potential builtfat" dude escaping skinnyfat city.

Get a haircut.

imagine being this insecure lmao

yessir
why would you cut to 133? i started bulking at like 18% bodyfat, as soon as i stopped feeling self conscious about my body
>can't seem to gain any weight unless i eat
well, yeah
might get a zyzzcut brah

Attached: 20180805_111047.jpg (2048x1152, 518K)

Because I was (still am?) skinnyfat and didn't have a jawline and my belly was massive. Basically I'm doing a permanent recomp/super slow bulk now.

Pic related is my progress thus far. Water is blue, weight is yellow, body fat is pink and muscle mass green. I read the sticky after my suicide cut, I didn't know I was supposed to go easy on the cardio and lift weights and eat protein.

>that's what you get for not reading the sticky on your first day

Attached: me.jpg (713x229, 30K)

youree doing the right thing with this slow bulk, dont sweat that you cut too hard without muscle mass. i did something similar but only ≈8lbs before realizing my mistake

just keep at it and consistency is key. especially in the kitchen. i havent missed a single day of hitting my macros and if i couldnt hit the gym because, for example i didnt yet know it closed an hour early on fridays (happened maybe twice in 90 days) i make up for it first thing in the morning

Post butt

Thanks man, trips of truth. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. It's slow, but it's working.

Why the fuck do you have nigger feet?

What bf% is this
I'm 20% and skinny fat and working out for few months only doing it seriously dor 2 months so i must have similar mass. I'm cutting big now i want 10% before i bulk again.

no
black people and brown people are superior to wh*Te people
its like 18. please do not try to cut to 10% if youre a skinnyfat that was my original plan and it's fucking retarded for many reasons

Whats you age?

>black people and brown people are superior to wh*Te people
But, are you the one in OP?

How do some guys have these naturally huge looking defined pecs where as I've been lifting three years with 3pl8 bench for reps and my chest is fucking flat

>I've been lifting three years with 3pl8 bench for reps

Either
-You dont lift 3 plates
-You dont lift fof reps
-You havent lifted for 3 years

No one with those stats can not have atleast some pec definition

yes
lol i cant even bench 1pl8 for reps

Four months of lifting

Attached: Screenshot_20180803-161853.png (1080x1920, 1.59M)

But op is white... And the foot is black wtf

Chekd

>do not try to cut to 10% if youre a skinnyfat
I bulked for 4 months and got fat at 80kg, I'll bulk again at 68kg. I made some mass so i won't look buff at 68kg but I won't look like a stick

What's your caloric intake

im halfghan fuck off whitey
cut/recomp to a point where you wont get too fat on a,long term bulk is the ideal

i was cutting on 2200 and bulking on 3200, working out 6x a week so its not a full 500cal surplus tho (my maintenance is prolly higher than 2700 by now)

Been exercising for 8 months. Still really skinny and no muscle.

What am I doing wrong? How can I imporove? Help please

I have a bench, a couple of dumbells, some plates (54 lbs total), a barbell and a resistance band.

Attached: 64535486135.png (1280x720, 682K)

Looking great man. Should be proud of yourself.

I'm 5"9, 174 pounds and my maintenance is 2100 calories.
How did you cut at 2200

You're not eating hence you're gaining little if no muscle. Also get a gym membership and unironically do GSLP and GOMAD until you're no longer a skeleton.

that has to be wrong, i cut at 2200 and lost about 8lbs in two months
thanks brah

idk op you look like a fucking sandnigger or some shit, maybe fix that first

Thanks man! I'll give it a shot

What did you do for diet?

two months in. got two more to go! tips?

Attached: IMG_20180726_163836[1].jpg (2560x1920, 1.13M)

I imagine myself in Southeastern Europe, leading my platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but run out of ammo so I draw my scimitar and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. The wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOǦA (allah) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in Africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..
iifym but limiting high glycemic index foods, fuckton of rice/oatmeal/pasta for carbs and meats/olive oil/protein shakes for fat and protein
consistency is key user

6.5 Months lifting (5 days a week + tennis)
Cut sugar to very little and monitor carbs daily
5' 10"

I've for sure made good progress but it seems like my biceps won't grow anymore (flexing in this pic)

Attached: IMG-3294.jpg (2762x3684, 1014K)

>cucked out of your continent
>cucked outcof your land
>cucked out of your resources
>cucked out of your freedom
They sure are.

Attached: 1532999581220m.jpg (1024x911, 79K)