This is why it’s so hard to get lean while living at home

This is why it’s so hard to get lean while living at home

Woke up Sunday and my mum had woke up early and had been baking shit again

Attached: 6D61006C-943A-40D7-B1F9-015590DDACB9.jpg (3264x2448, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

apa.org/helpcenter/willpower-limited-resource.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She also made some cake pops

This is why I need to move out ffs

Even if no junk food is bought and brought into the house my mum keeps baking random shit like this, then she just leaves it around, and eventually after passing it for the 50th time I give in

This happens pretty much every few days and is enough to stop me from getting abs

Why does housing have to be so expensive?

Attached: 3A6FB29D-199D-437D-A8C6-0CB27266D900.jpg (3264x2448, 1.38M)

Fuck you, I'm on a bulk, that looks uma.

Bulking doesn't mean eating food with 2g protein, 250g carbs and 150g fats.

>Caramel slice
FUCKING MY KRYPTONITE

It means CALORIES IN, idiot. Doesn't matter how you get, just gotta get em!

My parents did the same it broke their heart initially when I stopped eating what they made but they realized I didn't want to be a fat cunt, just be grateful she gives a shit.

Your bulk would be 100x better if your calorie surplus came with extra protein, not just adding carb/fats.

I've never properly done keto or anything like that but I dunno man after like ~14 I completely lost my sweet tooth. I can't fucking drink orange juice without watering it down anymore because I find the sweetness repulsive.

Put a pound of fatty slow roasted pork in front of me though, goddamn.

My life in nutshell. Before cut boring food at my house. No snacks. First week into cut. Family all of sudden starts spending money on food. Fast food and takeouts for days. God tier snacks and desserts. Like wtf.

Hey dum-dum, take your mommy's snacks and sell them to fatties. Then go rent yourself an apartment

...just dont eat it?

>Just take a shower bro!

You don't have to eat it you dumb fatty

get him boys. the absolute state of weak willed fatties.

It's hard because you lack discipline.

>i cant help it!
Said every addict ever.

Don’t listen to these guys. You should move out. Have your environment reflect the lifestyle you want to live. Or just exercise more

Having discipline means being able to say no, not hiding everything that might tempt you.
That's how you get better at life.

It's actually easier for me to give up on something when people are pressuring me, I stopped drinking while my friends were becoming alcoholic, now we're 30yo I'm glad I did it 5 years ago when I see the state of their lives.

imagine being such an absolute fucking loser that you blame your own mom for your obesity because she woke up early to make you cookies

Willpower is a finite resource, putting something that can tempt you in front of you all the time will lower your productivity in other areas, like lifting.

>inb4 muh its niot finitye
apa.org/helpcenter/willpower-limited-resource.pdf

move the fuck out you are a grown man

I don't understand the issue here. If you already get say 150g (or 200g or whatever arbitrary number you consider to be "enough) protein every day why the fuck can't you bulk with ice cream?

My mom makes a cake every sunday, I eat one slice per month. The problem is your discipline

throw it in the garbage

I’m fucking sick and tired of people saying how hard it is to lose weight, it’s not fucking hard at all, all you have to do is JUST EAT LESS FOOD! You know what’s actually hard? Gaining weight cause you can be eating so much food that you gag trying to eat more and still not be gaining weight. Fat fucks stop complaining and learn some simple self control.

>CALORIES IN, idiot. Doesn't matter how you get, just gotta get em!
Ah, so you aspire to become the next bloatlord? Best of luck.

Why bulk with ice cream just drink milk, it’s quicker

The thought pattern is simple
>consuming this will kill me

>le food is fuel
Ice cream tastes better and fuck you for trying to imply it doesn't.

I live with my parents and have this problem but for a different reason. It's not that I lack willpower, it's because my mother gets offended if I don't eat her food.

micronutrients

Then tell her you're trying to turn your life around its nothing personal. If she made high protein food that's low calorie and low sugar then you'd eat that

Depends on how much you're eating.

Would you need another 100g of brotein when you already get 300g in your first 2500 kcal? And you have a maintenance of 3500+?

Multivitamin

Dirty bulk redpilled
>Jow Forums will deny it

Do you actually eat sugary shit all day with peace of mind thinking you're actually moving toward your fitness goals or is your bulk/cutting cycles are really phases of destroying your life then trying to take back your life in hands again ?

protip : The first option is delusional, the second is reality.

>what is sugar
>what are carbs sources without sugar

just don't eat them?????????? fuck, show some self control dude, you are like the refugess who rape women on the streets because they cant controll themself, holy

YEAH JUST EAT 4 BARS OF BUTTER EVERY MORNING AND YOURE SET FOR YOUR DAY.
ALSO JUST DRINK SODA INSTEAD BECUASE THATS BETTER THAN DRINKING CALORIE FREE WATER

doesnt work the same way

Will mommie give milkies with those yum yums

Gaining weight is way easier than losing it

Post body

Eat thing vs not eat thing

Give in to addiction to delicious chemicals that release dopamine vs resisting it

Gain weight =/= Become fat as fatass

>Oooh poor me, being fat is so difficult! Resisting temptation wawawa... Whats that? I'll save money on food? And its actually easier to not eat? N-no you just d-dont understand!