5'6

>5'6
>Alpha

Should I take advice from this guy?

Attached: IMG_20180805_191512.png (1080x1293, 484K)

Of course you should. He has word alpha in his channel name

Lmao he has 4.1 million subs he didn't get there by not being a likable guy so yeah

just be normal you fucking faggot

he sells some shit to normies. if you are normie maybe

His content is dumb fun. It's the bare bones introduction to what you should do to better yourself, get fit, dress nicer, groom yourself etc which is good. You have to start somewhere and his channel isn't the worst choice.

Imagine being the type of sub-human who watches these videos.

This, what the fuck is wrong with the internet

this goblin is surely sympathic, but still i have to kek when i see him

As long as you don't take it too seriously, I don't see the problem with this?
But taking shit too seriously goes for pretty much anything...

>First Alphadestiny
>Now this faggot

You can pretty much guarantee anyone with "alpha" in their name is a turbomanlet

>>First Alphadestiny
>Now this faggot

You can pretty much guarantee anyone with "alpha" in their name is a turbomanlet
>what is YouTube
>what is life outside of /lgbt/, Jow Forums and /b/

Why upload his old vids
Admit you’ve been binge watching his shit.
For anyone who doesn’t know this guy. He basically has a channel for the metrosexual. His dressing tips are for the modern male. Very modern fitted clothing. His fitness advice is whack. His products are good. He shares underrated products on the market that work. There’s just useful and horrid info you can get from him.

A literal elf

>First Alphadestiny
>Now this faggot

Aaron (Alpha M) has been around for a decade my guy

4.1 million coping manlets ROFL

How to be alpha in 1 step: lift more.

La creatura

I'M TRYING DAD! I'M TRYING!!!

Attached: 28313838_767592943430243_1192876410_n.jpg (253x240, 11K)

If you had a hardass dad you wouldn't be looking for external validation. Grow the fuck up and be better than your pussy ass father.

Attached: beaver.jpg (700x522, 127K)

Manlet defense force spotted

>/lgbt/, Jow Forums and /b/
bruh
/hm/ Jow Forums Jow Forums

There's no such thing as manlet defense force, all these posts are most likely comming from lanklets who are annoyed by other insecure lanklets.
Are you some kind of manletphobe?
I am 6'5" by the way, I'm not a manlet but manlets are good people who shouldn't be ashamed of anything.

hes a massive shill for several products

>stating facts to correct misinformation from dumbasses is now either cope or MDF

GENTLEMAN HERE ARE 5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR WARDROBE
> #1 throw out clothes you don't wear
> #2 get your current clothes fitted
> #3 buy these pants from my sponser. the best shit ever. it's like wearing a blowjob
> #4 buy this shirt from my sponser it makes women strip maked when they see you
> #5 stop buying shitty walmart clothes

as a 6,1 manlet i agree

Attached: 1532318475877.jpg (637x962, 367K)

The only respectable guy that uses the word alpha unironically is Eddie Hall. Take his advice if you really need a role model.

>Manlet Defense Force

you don't wanna fuck with the MDF kid

3/4"+ MDF is heavy shit

I actually watched a couple of his vids because I was looking for a decent watch. he's halfway sympathetic but it's obvious that he's insecure as FUCK. I'm 1,75m and I'm nowhere near the level of cope that he is
>uses make up
>tries to impress people with his clothes/perfume/make up
props to him though for actually making money by making these vids. what I really dislike is his constant obvious shilling
>make video about something
>proceed to shill one company throughout 30% of the video
it gets annoying but whatever helps the betas out there I guess, even if many of his "fans" are calling him out on that bullshit