Does any of you guys have gyno ?

Does any of you guys have gyno ?
How do you get rid of it ?
Do pills treatments work or is there only the surgery option ?

Attached: 4558C7EB-8580-4F82-868E-3961230C0D39.jpg (290x174, 6K)

I've heard raloxifene can treat pubertal gyno even, I think I'm gonna do it to see if it works as a last resort. Else I have to get an expensive gyno surgery.

Attached: 1533294981881.jpg (582x667, 49K)

I’ve got it heaps badly and yeah surgery is the only way.
However I’m guessing you’re probably fat or skinny fat so get to like 12% bf and see how it looks. Even if you have real gyno fat can definitely make it worse

If it's just fat, maybe you can just cut and hope for the best
If it's real gyno surgey is probably the only option

>tfw puffy, pointy nips
Should I buy mini ice packs to tape to my nipples to keep them hard and contracted

Attached: 1306059687864.jpg (600x600, 43K)

I get that shit too, it's so fucking lame.

>tfw went to the doctor when I was 14 and asked about puffy nips
>said they would be gone after puberty finishes
>23, puffy as fuck with a bit ball of stuff under nipple

Do I bite the surgery pill or just try raloxifene

>nofap hardmode
>after 90 days start doing extended fasting (at least 5 days at a time). use yohimbine during fasts

operation is the best option. Better save up for it rather than spending money on pills that would do jack shit

No cure. Just surgery. I went to doc when I was 15 and he said it was puberty. I’m 24 now and I’ve tried everything to lose the puffy nipples.

I’m going in and demanding surgery on NHS. Claiming I’m depressed and they’re painful

Tell them you used steroids and they'll have that surgery for free on grounds of mental disability from your part.

Works every time!

I had pubertal gyno and went to Poland to get surgery to fix it. For £2k, I'd highly recommend - 5 years on now and it's one of the best decisions I made.

Pro-tip: cold/pinching them temporarily makes them look normal.

I went to the doc like you're thinking of doing. They'll be reluctant and probably just palm you off saying it's completely normal. Even if you could get it done on the NHS, I wouldn't recommend it. They'll do a hatchet job and it'll probably look shit. Just book a nice surgery holiday to Poland and drop £2k like I did. You'll get A1 treatment from a surgeon who does this shit daily for body builders and the like.

any before/afters?

Why is every fucking second thread about fucking gyno? Finish puberty then ask somewhere else you fucking little zoomer bitches.

as long as you're not ugly, it doesn't fucking matter.

My mate got surgery on NHS a few years ago, it took a while but he kept complaining about pain and discomfort and they did it for him after 6 months. Not a bad job either.

Docs are literally fucking clueless when it comes to gyno. They can’t 100% find the cause just as they never know the cure for it other than surgery.

I legitimately got gyno from doing GOMAD

you are what you eat

>Nobody ever said a word about my puffy nipples
>Still not a day passes without me looking at them in the mirror and thinking about getting rid of them.

Attached: sad parakeet.jpg (500x404, 19K)

bro i know that feel, don't have any problem getting laid and look completely normal with hard nips but my soft nips in the mirror drive me nuts

I’m ordering raloxifene today. Will keep Jow Forums updated on results

>mfw this thread
Puffy nips truly are the most patrician fetish.

Attached: propain.jpg (774x1032, 171K)