Anyone know the guys youtube channel?

A youtube channel or anything?

Attached: 999999.jpg (269x285, 27K)

why, to tell him to put the weights down quieter?
he shouldn't lift a weight he can't control on the way down

no, the guy shouting at him silly.

> he shouldn't lift a weight he can't control on the way down
Why not?

>he shouldn't lift a weight he can't control on the way down

pls end urself u gigantic homo

falling for bait this hard. just ignore these people. god you faggots

i posted that first comment and you actually fell for it you faggot i was just shit posting

>roid raging faggot screaming at kid for doing deadlifts and you still side with the faggot

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

>T. ego lifting fags oblivious to the other people around them who think it's acceptable to be a ridiculous nuisance

Fuck off to a concrete floor garage gym if you want to drop your deadlifts

Attached: 1518215154689.jpg (348x333, 39K)

yest

look at

i dont know who i hate more. absolute fucking retards who fall for bait like this and derail my thread, or the absolute fucking cunt who baited them in the first place to start the derail. fuck yourselves

this

cheers mate!

He can control it, though. The problem is that he's aiming for too many reps, and his descend is suffering for it

There is no eccentric portion of a deadlift, faggot.

how fucking retarded are you, you fucking inbred cretin
>1 deadlift does have an eccentric portion it just isn't done with heavy loads for obvious safety reasons
>2 that comment is fucking bait you cunt

Of course there is. You shouldn't let it fall. It should be controlled on the way down. You shouldn't do it slowly, of course

this is how i know how uninteligent the average fit poster is, or how new they are to lifting.
So many fucking people falling for bait non stop. you faggots should kill yourself. stop replying to it. you are so cringey. the baiters are making you look like retards/

this

I deadlift more than this kid and my 1rm I still put down more quietly

That isn't the point of the video. The guy's reaction was completely overblown

yes it was, now do we have his youtube or Instagram channel?

the guy reacted like that because the kid doing deadlifts had been warned several times before
the other gym users complained about him multiple times and that guy just lost his temper with the twink

he was in the right the kid shouldn't have been making that much noise.
It was obviously distracting the other members of the gym

he walked up to him and physically assaulted him. then he escalated even more and pushed him. there is never any reason for that kind of reaction, he can get a manager if the kid is not welcome.

that's what happens when men get angry
kid should of retaliated back instead of nearly crying
if you are going to be an edgy faggot irl that shit is going to happen to you

You sound like a bitch

>the guy reacted like that because the kid doing deadlifts had been warned several times before
And he had made a deal with the people that actually worked there. He put mats under the plates, as he was told to, and then he proceeded to deadlift.
>the other gym users complained about him multiple times.
That doesn't excuse the egregious reaction. That guy is just some bullshit teenager, and this grown adult comes marching over to him in the middle of a (for him) heavy deadlift, and fucking slaps the bar out of his hands. That's dangerous as fuck. He then proceeds to sperg out over fucking NOTHING. He physically assaults the poor kid

Poor performance, indeed

yeah well, kid should have. i wondered why he didnt. but society works this way you know? its what lets it function smoothly we have official avenues for this shit. the guy was just a kid after all. not a grown man. maybe if it was two grown men i would give the deadlifter less slack for not retaliating. hes a fucking kid

>that's what happens when men get angry
No, that's what happens when idiots can't control themselves
>kid should of retaliated back instead of nearly crying
No. He's in a much better position now, far as a court goes. To say nothing of the potential damage he could've done to himself or that guy in a physical altercation. You shouldn't risk a fight if you can reasonably avoid it
>if you are going to be an edgy faggot irl that shit is going to happen to you
Am I being trolled?

They’re both pieces of garbage desu

>should of
Either baiting or fucking stupid

>Am I being trolled?
i dunno, did you take the bait?
retard

Lol wtf, I'll never understand people complaining about people being too loud in the gym. 90% of people already have earbuds in so it shouldn't cause an issue. I can understand if they're maybe slamming plates in isolation machines which could actually damage the machines or if they're moaning or yelling like an absolute buffoon, but especially with deadlifts? Like what do you expect? It's a gym, a place where people lift heavy ass metal plates, of course there's going to be noise.

reminder to filter

/OCq90p02pl+B+AYzBa4G1g==/

The real retard is the one shitposting

you don't know what type of gym it is or where it is or even the time this was happening apparently the story behind is says the actual gym warned him and forced him to put mats under the plates to stop the noise, the dudes reaction is over the top but the kid refused to listen to the rules the gym set, you could debate all day whether a rule is retarded or not but if you want to use the premises then you need to abide by the rules

>The real retard is the one shitposting
so everyone on Jow Forums?

Yes

>he shouldn't lift a weight he can't control on the way down
So weightlifters shouldn't snatch or c&j heavy because they can't lower the weight on the way down?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2560x1600, 430K)