/plg/ - powerlifting general

R.I.P

See you in Valhalla brother

Attached: odgqDO4.jpg (710x917, 78K)

>they do it for free

Attached: A139047963AE412CAB375816D2B48264.jpg (428x344, 90K)

Must have been all the talk about sisters.

It was the OP being off topic

t. Sister poster and no warning

Having sex regularly is cool. Don’t cum or you’ll be bald and anxious. Ps mods are fucking kikes and suck Norman Khan from seans anus

>good at powerlifting
>has a qt gf
>doesn't post on /plg/ anymore
I HATE FILIP AND I AM GLAD HE IS DEAD

Attached: 1511039123431.gif (657x527, 122K)

Is casein before sleep a meme?

Attached: peanut_butter_man.jpg (360x409, 27K)

it's a little better than whey in that regard, but it also tastes like dogshit

>tfw no one mires my lmao3.5 plate squat for reps in my PL gym
>tfw get to train in my old commercial gym where lmao3.5 plate for reps is Beerus tier

Don't fuck with me guys, is Phil okay?

Who is this?

post malone

cuckols ;)

I'm lonely and alone lol

for the first time my bench has started slowing at mid range instead of off the chest (270 at 180), what's some good accessories to target that range

The mods keep deleting /plg/ because sumo bitch pulling and St Louis Arch 2'' Benching isn't lifting.

Why the "Feel Bar" thread has been up for two fucking hours, the world may never know.

>he hasnt heard
lad...

Attached: see you cowboy.png (1301x985, 729K)

Fuck off you fat yank

3ct slingshot reverse band low incline pin press with chains

>at metal concert
>15 minutes of active moshpit and my clothes are drained in sweat and I am out of breath

I bike 40 minutes 4 times a week, how much fucking cardio do I have to do to perform in this? Being tall and heavy doesn’t help, but an hour should be possible cmon man!

Try not being fat

biking doesnt count as cardio, youre literally sitting down...

delet this

If I'm doing a set of 10+ reps for a main lift and plan on going to failure with it, should I actually go to failure or leave 1-2 in the tank and stop when the bar speed starts decreasing rapidly? Say I'm doing this once a week, with a bit higher weight every week.

Never go fully to failure, takes ages for your CNS to recover and will impact every other lift in the session

not that you should train this way but if you're going to do it every week, leave a few reps of course. also, depends on the lift

Fuck this heatwave, back to high frequency/medium volume with minimal accessory work till I can lay in bed without sweating.

Planning to start with less than 60% of my max on the bench, do an amrap (with 2 in the tank) every Tuesday and add 5lbs a week. I'll also be doing that with probably the overhead press on Fridays and see where that gets me. After that I'll be doing DB presses and triceps to bring them up, with a set rep scheme not 1xF.

I'm just going to dab on all those who say I have a shit bench

Attached: [email protected] (420x420, 768K)

honestly it depends on you. i personally can handle amrap bench sets better than anything else and they're pretty much the only lift where i even consider them. AMRAP dl or sq every week would fuck me up. so if you're like me, give it a shot. do you want to do the 10+ plus set after your main bench work?

Literally do ropejumps boxing style if you want real cardio.

Please don’t say dab

I don't care about heavy benching at the moment so my AMRAP will be my main work really.

I dabbed on my coach too.

Told him this was 210 (I was meant to do 207.5) when it was really 220kg

D A B B E D ON

Attached: [email protected] (420x420, 2.02M)

Jesus
>don't hit depth
>awful form
>coach is freaking the fuck out

not sure how effective that will be but why not, try it just for the experience if nothing else. i personally did an AMRAP at ~70% after every heavy bench session for a while and during that time my bench went up quite fast. had to deal with increased irritation on my elbow joints though.

whats ur age and weight again

Will do that. How long? As fast as I can?

The fuck are these two lumps. Is it cancer?

Attached: IMG_20180804_230640.jpg (2448x3264, 1.22M)

Jow Forums, for the first time I started having some troubles with my deadlift. I'm deadlifting heavier weights (still intermediate) and I noticed pressure/strain/tiredness on my left bicep and I do mixed grip.

I felt this strain when going down, not actually when lifting the weight. I noticed that all the strain of slowly moving the weight down falls on my arms, specially on my left arm/bicep and I know this is how bicep tears can occur.

What do you recommend I do? Is it time to hook grip now? Wouldn't changing grips force me into deweighting my deadlift for a month? I'm a manlet with small girly hands.

Attached: 1441236310344.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

Upper chest separation & chest striations looking stronk!

Keep your elbows locked, stop trying to curl the bar

Most Malone

Ehhh this was last year, similar weight.

I suck at squats but still get a teeny bit better.

Attached: squat-225kg-2x2-1st.webm (405x405, 1.24M)

>wide grip
y i k e s

what's your squat

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

u ugly my nigga

tits

shit form.

My bad, should I kill myself sir?

25 and 105kg.

Attached: barry stanton.jpg (494x474, 14K)

Can't shut me up when my pause deadlifts are this smexy

Attached: deadlift-2ct-pause-4x4-2nd.webm (420x420, 1.78M)

What does everyone do for work?

I most my job a few weeks ago and all I've done since is jerk off and play video games

I need motivation to find a job I can happily wage slave until I off myself at the ripe old age of 25

Changing to hook grip will be painfull.

become a police officer

does that fat autistic negro still train at ur gym?

I considered it but I haven't always been a law abiding citizen and I figured that it might come back and bite me in the ass if I become a police officer

Why does haack use such a close grip on his bench? I mean I understand gibbs as he's a turbo manlet, but hubbard uses the widest possible and haack is taller than him wtf?

15min as a beginner and do them with your own rythm, till you get better. Get an ball-bearing rope for at most 15 bucks over the internet.

currently have a shitty but well paying sales job while taking some college classes and trying to build a second career as coach. working towards my goal of owning my dream gym.

remember when you failed 127.5KG at worlds? Ahh... Those were the days...

Attached: 1530287212843.png (675x601, 194K)

That's pretty rad

thanks m8

imagine bragging about 315x4 when you weight 220 lbs... I literally do this and weight 50 lbs less than you

what a fuken pussy

How would you go about progressing? Increase time every week?

training to fail

He does but I don't :(

*crack psshh* ahhhh

They don't pick attempts like they used to.

Solid stuff bro, what's your deadlift?

haha what's deadlift ;-;

Just work on your jumpskill and learn jump movements. If you feel pain in your shins you stop, 15 minutes are your daily minimum and you work up to your daily maximum 4 times a week. Tdlr nigger just jump

no, its just gyno

Alright, sounds good. Jumping is pretty good cardio istnt it?

I genuinely fucking hate roiders. I hate them so fucking much.

I hope they all die of cardiac arrest

t- jelly beta male

We're in the golden age of Isley posting lads, niggas getting dabbed on left, right and centre.

Isley what advice do you have for longevity with natty training?

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1509142556431.png (257x362, 41K)

get a load of that faggot ass grip

>tfw 19 and already met the woman of my life
It's a weird type of feel lads

Attached: 1494806475587 (2).jpg (515x600, 27K)

I'm 18 and met the woman of my dreams she just isn't aware yet I want to spend the rest of my life with her

lol nah, she's getting piped up the shit honker by an actual stud while you post meme shit on Jow Forums

just have ace genetics for injury resistance

I'm 26 and have never been in love

Kill yourself incel lmfao

Maybe you should stop being gay

fags fall in love too though i think

Gay love isn't real love
Gay love is sexual only
Love between a man and woman is both sexual and spiritual

this tbqhwy

definitely touched a nerve with this faggot incel lmfao

Attached: 1513896429967.jpg (736x522, 31K)

Look at this faggot incel projecting so hard LMFAO

strong insecurity detected. no matter how much you project, the little skank you think you're in love with is getting totally skewered by an actual man while you're here whining at a total stranger on Jow Forums. kill yourself asap you fat bitch.

Attached: 1503293278693.jpg (258x245, 12K)

doubt it, shes a virgin and she's fucking obsessed with me

Attached: black pajeon.jpg (2044x1186, 742K)

Stop projecting your cuckold fantasies on others.

Attached: white slider.jpg (974x712, 261K)

>this is what he tells himself

Attached: 1526032945846.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

Attached: black cod chickpea.jpg (988x640, 185K)

nobody mentioned cuckoldry but you, bitch boy. is there something you'd like to share with us?

> the little skank you think you're in love with is getting totally skewered by an actual man while you're here whining at a total stranger on Jow Forums
hmm...

not an argument, cuck boy