Knowing what you know now. Would you have gotten fitter at an earlier age?

Knowing what you know now. Would you have gotten fitter at an earlier age?

I would have started back in my middle school days. The school at the time was the only middle school that had a gym available for all the students.

Attached: D0E95C5A-0C4B-48A2-A941-2A524FB409D2.jpg (1125x1115, 245K)

How do I get delts like that?

Attached: 59f3618e3.jpg (1200x900, 62K)

I fell for the "lifting weights stunts your growth" meme. I really wish I would've started earlier.

Brags, I'm a 30 year Boomer.
Had I got serious when I was 25, I would be slaying now.
It's never too late

Oh yes. I think of this in anger very often.

This. His delts mog the rest of his body. It's weird to see delts that developed and pecs that weak.

>tfw started at 13
>tfw was mogging all my peers by age 15

Attached: 1512356274129.png (1614x1482, 77K)

As much as I wish i could have started earlier, I think that starting in this day and age has allowed me to have tons of online resources to craft a great routine.

Well what's your routine

i would have started gear at 13 when i had a suspicion a friend who is now a professional bodybuilder/model was on it, and is/was.

Not giving the whole thing. Pick a muscle group and I will tell you what i do for it.

Taint

My brother in law was showing me pictures just last night of him when he was doing steroids at the age of 14. He's only 5'9, wonder if it stunted his growth.

Kegels?

Based

eyelid

Weighted winking. Attach a clip to eye lid and progressively add coins to a string.

Duh, who wouldn't? I would have gotten fit so I could punch all the bullies, and help girls like me.

Except I probably would have still fucked up with girls, because I was so autistic I repelled cute girls who wanted to fuck me.

>be me
>start lifting at 14, start with 5x5 and add in a bunch of accessory lifts
>looking pretty gud for a 14 year old , friends start lifting because of me
>PRs in the 100m pretty regularly
>mom when I'm 15
>stop lifting and running
>friends all get bigger than me and mog me on a daily basis
They wouldn't let me live it down.

I feel like if I had been really fit when I was younger and not the fat piece of shit I was for so long I wouldn't appreciate it the way I do now, nor would I have the perspective and wisdom gained by being rock bottom and crawling my way out. Either way, there's not much point in worrying about "what if?" What happened happened and this is the only life I've got.

SS