Be 6ft 288lbs

>be 6ft 288lbs
>always browsing FPH
>decide I'm not gonna become like those delusional fucks
>count calories lose 12 pounds first week
>join gym been going for a week solo at like 4am cause of my nightly 12 hour shifts
>get asked of I want a free fitness consultation
>sure.jpg
>find out its with a girl trainer
>manage to not sperg out
>puts me on some thing called circuit training
>finish it the whole time pushing myself
>more exhausted than when I did my strength by a long run
Should I keep doing cardio on top of free weights? How many times a week if so? I think I'm gonna make it bros.

Attached: 20180806_132125.jpg (1286x1715, 901K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_fbCcWyYthQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/_fbCcWyYthQ

I actually saw this and was doing it on my own. The trainer pushed me hard and I loved it. Also he says to do intense like once a week. I'm just curious why cardio gets me way way more tired than weights even though I put in, what feels like, the same amount effort.

Because you have extra weight on you that your muscles have to move with them over a longer timespan than during let's say a benchpress, so they'll be more exhausted.
(Idk how long your cardio sessions are compared to your weightlifting though)

OH NONONONO.. IS THAT YOU OP? BWAHAHAHAHA.

Dude, before you start getting fit, shave all that shit off and get a haircut. Jesus christ.

Feels.jpeg. I was there user. I weighed 250 lbs at 5 feet 7 inches height. Don't give up man. Cardio will always be be better than Weightlifting for weight loss. That being said, I recommend you to do a bit of both. I lost a lot of weight and while it didn't cause my skin to stretch extremely it didn't exactly give me the physique I wanted. If you want the skin to not get loose you're gonna have to put on a bit of muscle to fill up a bit of space.

Shave your face and fix your eyebrows, get a normal haircut and keep going to the gym consistently.

See you in a year when you make it bro, Godspeed.

The guy that said feels.jpeg:
Since cardio burns more fat than Weightlifting you can expect cardio to reduce energy on your lifts. I suggest you do a light Weightlifting session followed by a bit more intense cardio session. As you start losing more fat you want to gradually make your Weightlifting session harder and your cardio session less intense.

I always let my hair grow for a month and then just shave it bald I haven't done that yet cause of new job 6 days a week I work 12-13 hour shifts. I'll post progress pics in a year for you 2nd user. I'll go every night.

Feels.jpeg guy: Not sure if you have the strength currently, but my absolute favorite fat burners where burpees and jump roaps. I also did a couple T25 videos during my last days. Those are absolute killers man and they're great for people with no time In their lives because they're just 25 minutes long.

I won't user this actually fun and feels good when I'm done.
I'll try that out user. Should my cardio be anything that gets my heart going or should I being specific things like treadmill+x?

So the more muscle I gain the easier cardio will be?

Attached: 20180806_135642.jpg (1080x312, 44K)

My friend, you need to learn how to take more flattering pictures.
Cause this... ain't it.

Some cardio is more efficient than others. At your body fat percentage any cardio will make you lose fat, but there are some more efficient cardio types such as HIIT (high intensity interval training). HIIT is basically what you see in T25/ insanity videos; short cardio sessions that include a bit of resistance training. In general, you could summarize it as doing a high amount of energy output in little time (HIIT session usually last 15 to 25 minutes long). I would recommend this later on cause it's a bit hard on the body for beginners.

I see a chad tier skull under all that fat user. Godspeed.

Post selfie

Good luck user

1-Good Shit bro, stay at it. 2-Jesus Christ for the love of all that is Holy, get a goddamn haircut and shave.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 4.02.01 PM.png (1948x1010, 1.93M)

Bro, what the fuck

>HIIT
>cardio
HIIT is anaerobic, you can't really call it a form of cardio.

Good luck, my dude. I like the haircut, but maybe trim the beard.

Do both OP, it’s a long road but the name of the game is consistency. I lift 3 or 4 times a week and run in the off days or on my light day.

Stay motivated and you’ll make it.

Cardio is more important to weight loss than lifting is, by a long shot.

You should still do weights, but if your goal is to have a good body, consider losing 100 pounds and then lifting heavy from there.

shave
haircut (short, back and sides, #4)
don't focus on strength training until you've fixed your diet and can run 10k at a fast pace without stopping.
Your beard is a buffer for your fat face, exercise work put in and you'll get some of your face back.

My goal is more to be more healthy and lose fat not necessarily weight I wouldn't mind being cut but I wouldn't mind bear mode either

Thx user

4 days lifting and 2 days cardio sounds good to me what cardio do you do?

>have stepbrother, 500lb planet
>stepplanet currently in the hospital after falling down stairs
>last night he saw my blue cap coming to front door
>thought I was Dominoes pizza deliveryman
>mfw pizza was never ordered
>Stepwhale hoists bulk and charges out front door after imaginary pizza
>falls down stairs
>see him rolling down and dodge impact
>results in 3 broken ribs, broken arm, broken ankle
>Threatens to sue Dominoes
>blames them for injuries
>claims they wear "non distinctive caps and confuse you"

Hopefully he dies

Attached: hamplanet.jpg (1280x914, 153K)

>>find out its with a girl trainer
>he says to do intense like once a week
wtf does not compute

remember user weight loss is mostly in your diet

Look at this guy, dude

Attached: 111EF09E-DF0E-4549-848C-CE1EE3E47084.jpg (229x220, 20K)

Dude you look like nacho libre, I dig it

Normal cardio is boring. Pick up boxing, bjj, or wrestling. Thank me later.

Lift and then do 20 minutes of slow cardio.

The guy in the video user

Kek

I want to user but dont have the time for it I work real long hours 75-80 hours a week

What's slow cardio I thought cardio by its nature was fast