3 times/week or 6 times/week is considered better for maximum gain if you are a natty?

3 times/week or 6 times/week is considered better for maximum gain if you are a natty?

Attached: uttermod.jpg (201x251, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo
t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-workout-plan-for-natural-lifters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>uh more or les freqency for gains xD?

3, but just make sure u hit it HARD
otherwise 6

3 times

You don't have more frequency, you hit legs 3 times a week on a 3 day / week routine faggot.

HARD means high volume right?

HARD

no, high intensity

Feeling sore after a workout does not necessarily mean it's an indication of a good workout. Likewise, going """"""hard""""" is a laughable concept at best.

So 3 vs 6? Which one faggots? I think beginner is good on 3 days while if you lift 3+ years you can do PPL. I plan on doing SL 5x5 then ICF 5x5 for at least 3 years and see how it goes, as long as lifts goes up i will be a monster, people stop it in 4 months they are fucked.

3 times for hypertrophy 6 times for shredding

5 times

Get ready to really hate squats

why

Based and redpilled.

I personally do 6
If you are hitting it 100% for the 3 days you will end up with 300% but if you 75% for 6 days you will end up with 450% so it's probably better.

this really makes me think

PPLPPLx

lol what did I just read

of course motherfucker, hitting hard is doing your 8 rep max at every set you do, getting out of the gym like you got beat by a gang

4 days a week full body is patrician.

it depends on your program, brainlet
You can do core work every day, but you can't do bench 6 times a week
So get a good program and stop wasting your time

Reminder that all you actually need is a heavy 1x5 working set to progress, and that you get serious diminishing returns on extra working sets.

Attached: boomer wakes up.jpg (1024x584, 43K)

do eastern european tren 7 day a week from child turbo autism

really appreciate PPL x2, but you gotta be careful with the training volume and intensity.

putting aside gain concerns, 6 is better at everything else:

>Shorter workouts are easier to stick to if you are lazy fag
>Shorter workouts are easier to fit together with your social life
>You are more rested at the end of the workout, so you can spend more time stretching
>Having daily routines is good for self-discipline

etc.

S E V E N
E
V
E
N

Attached: bloatmogged.gif (537x294, 3.47M)

It's a current photo of Jeff Seid and his hair actually looks like this, can't believe I googled this

I assume he's doing the Logan Paul and swooping all his hair forward like a faggy scene kid in order to cover up the receding hairline triggered by all the tren

I was doing 3 days a week but went full motivated 2-3 months ago and been doing 6 days a week AT THE SAME INTENSITY until i cant anymore, i cant tell if its better or not really but latelly i have been more tired and before so i may reduce to 4-5 days per week or ill see if i can keep 6 days, also i do cardio too after

Attached: E3C701CE-CC69-4101-9B16-14330A2D6CCF.png (344x339, 128K)

I've done 6 days a week bro split about 40 mins a day not counting cardio for a little over 5 months and I look massive in comparison to anyone else with the same time lifting, especially considering I was a 115 pound skeleton with no lifting background.
>Tldr 6 days a week is goat

6x makes it easier to get volume in while still hitting everything 3x a week
either is fine. just depends if you want to spend an hour a day or 2 hours every other day

epic

PPLxPPx

Can go hard everytime at the gym without worry of over training, Won't end up with retard legs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT'S HAIR! Whew, just came through to post that. HAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!¡?!!!!!!!!

Right now I'm on Full Body 3x week but when I get on gear I'll do the roiders PPL

>roiders PPL
What's the difference between this and PPL as a natty?

Attached: 9rSPaao.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

If you are natty you don't need to hit every muscle with a lot of movements or from different angles.

As long as you keep increasing weight on your compound movements.

Eg. a 255 for reps bench will give you bigger pecs than 4 sets of 15 cable flyes, 4x15 pullovers and 3x12 pec deck every chest workout

6x total
3-4x weights
2-4x cardio
if you have an easy time with the weights, double up and do an extra cardio session after.

couldn't have said it better myself

t. boomer

What journal will this research paper be published in?

no more than every other day and no less than 4 times a week is perfect.

cardio ULULxx

Attached: 1532102273357.jpg (395x404, 36K)

Nah more like ULULULx

>and been doing 6 days a week AT THE SAME INTENSITY until i cant anymore
>diminishing returns
not only are you wasting your time but your probably hampering your progress

PPLxPPL

Frequency is king for natural lifters. All you really need to do is trigger protein synthesis, without causing too much protein breakdown. Protein synthesis is active for 40-50 hours, so hitting muscle groups every second day is optimal.

Do 6 days a week, Push/Pull. Or try that (somewhat tacky) program called "The best damn workout plan" by T-nation.

Doing 3-4 times a week is seriously cucking yourself.

AEIOUxx
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo

I agree but you type like a faggot

>255 for reps bench will give you bigger pecs
This is what SS faggots believe.

more than 3 or 4 times is for professionals only. Training more if it's not your career and you don't compete it's an extremely inefficient way of spending your time

>Protein synthesis is active for 40-50 hours
so technically twice a week?

>extremely inefficient way of spending your time
not igf you exercise whlst watching your favourite shows

>inefficient way of spending your time
What
Maybe some people actually like going to the gym and don't think of working out as a chore... How is efficience even a thing for leisure time ?

Side question. I hit the gym irregularly (like twice a week) but am in decent shape. Soreness tends to peak 2 days after a good workout. Will working out sore muscles kill gains? I'd prefer not to manage something like PPL.

>Will working out sore muscles kill gains
if your still getting muscle soreness whilst doing the same workout after 2 weeks or so your doing something wrong.
muscle soreness goes away the more used to a workout you are.
soreness=/= gains

4 times has the best result for me

I do a push/pull routine with deads on pull day and squats on push day.

There is 168 hours to a week, so 3 times doing a long full body workout, or 6 times dividing it to Push/Pull or similar.

What I don't understand is that if it takes atleast 7 days to recover from a workout why isn't letting yourself recover fully better? I'm presuming it's something to do with you 50 hour optimal thingy

More MPS

Don't need to bust your ass and break PRs every session, just constant MPS with protein meals every 3 hours to ride the pulses

PPL will guarantee almost full body growth, as long as you are eating big

Chest, Back, Legs, Shoulders, Arms, Deadlift, prove me wrong

reading through all these bullshit with 3 or 6 times a week. Niggers get on my level, I do it 8 times a week and I also take 5 scoops. You need to get married with this thing if you want to go places

Hard means hard

It means actually fucking working yourself, whether that be meme volume or meme strength

Yeee brah it’s pretty fucking gay

why do all these roiding insta man whores have this fucking embarrassing anime tier hair?

3 if you have a life and 6 if you want to leave humanity behind

Attached: WrKPhfd[1].gif (200x200, 1.83M)

>why do all these roiding insta man whores have this fucking embarrassing anime tier hair?
>he doesn't know

Attached: 5ad6100bdd925.jpg (500x606, 176K)

What are the odds pic related is natty???

lmao u type like ur lowtest ahaha.

>do few heavy reps
>5 min break

I wish I could go full on intensity everyday

you can do a 6x week only if you're a NEET or absolute gymcel , move to Upper/Lower

more you fucking /v/ cross poster, you need to train 28 times a week

It can take 7 days to recover fully, but that is if you fuck yourself over with volume. However, you do not have to be fully recovered to make gains.

This, doing a PPL or PP will have you growing all week.

t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-workout-plan-for-natural-lifters

This is a pretty good Push/Pull plan and the article outlines why frequency beats volume. Just ignore the constant supplement peddling and it's a pretty good site overall

While you may not want to go "hard" as in going to failure every set and adding weight every workout, you really should squeeze the fuck out of your muscles and make every rep count, and make sure that you are progressing.

I see people doing "8-12, oh i dunno maybe 10 today lol and perhaps 40 lbs that felt nice last time idk" and expect growth.

>This is a pretty good Push/Pull plan
so why is push/pull suppose to be so great? replacing some of the workout's with dumbbell variants are alright hey?
I've been working out for the past 3 months and thing's have been well and i'm actually looking forward to workout now so i'm considering pick up a routine.
This'll be fine for working out at home with dumbbells right?

>t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-workout-plan-for-natural-lifters
Sorry i'm having trouble understanding this can someone explain?
>2 – Maximum mTor Activation
>Here the key is how you perform each rep. Accentuating the eccentric (negative) and loaded stretching are the contraction types that increase mTor activation the most. So with this method you'll do as follows:

>Lower the weight over a 5-second count while tensing/flexing the target muscle as hard as possible at all times.
So after my bicep curling, I should lower the weight slowly whilst tensing right? I've read this stretching can cause you mad DOMS.
>Hold the full stretch position for 2 seconds per rep.
Are they saying I should hold the bars at my side for 2 seconds or whilst the weights up. Either way i don't understand
>Do 6-8 reps like this, and on the last rep hold the stretch position for as long as you can tolerate. Again, you only do one set of this special technique/method.
I'm retarded please help

Thanks for the article user.

Do you think push/pull beats full body (i.e. SS)? It's also training each muscle 3x/wk after all

>going hard is a laughable concept

It literally just means dedicating yourself to the session and putting everything into all your lifts you absolute fucking pussy

It's that Push/Pull uses the Pushing muscles one day and the Pulling muscles the next, allowing each group to recover. If you had "chest, abs, biceps" as one day and "Shoulders, back, triceps" as next, you'd be fatigued in your triceps and shoulders from benching, and your biceps would be fatigued from the first day and not allowing you to go 100% on your back movements.

Switching some excercises is fine as I understand it, the program is merely a template. Variation is good tho. As long as you can hit all muscle groups with your home equipment you should be fine.

You curl the weight up as you would normally, then lower it slowly for 5 sec. While in the bottom stretch position (NOT relaxed, have the dumbell raised a little so you feel the stretch) you hold it there for 2 sec and rep it up again. On the final rep you hold it down there as long as you possibly can.

It will give some mad fukken doms the first time.

1 time a week and you go HARD

>I wish I could
practice friend. go a little harder everyday. eventually you stop caring until your muscles always give first.
>worried about not getting good sets
you will move way more weight per week. think of it as practicing losing sensitivity to conditioning the way you may sit in a sauna to desensitize to extreme heat
>but I'm old, I have cancer, my dog died
I don't fucking know just do you, but if you are a healthy adult and you progress consistently over any extended period of time you can be capable of so much

Attached: 1531586940592.png (796x588, 92K)

made me laugh like a fool in class thank you, the literal autism on this site never ceases to amaze

>you'd be fatigued in your triceps and shoulders from benching, and your biceps would be fatigued from the first day and not allowing you to go 100% on your back movements.
I actually got abit of that problem but it's more so that working my shoulders fucks with my side/planking and then my arms/forearms are too worn out to get a 100% chest workout
>It will give some mad fukken doms the first time.
I look forward to the pain.
>t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-workout-plan-for-natural-lifters
he list's three methods here and 1 is deloading and 2nd is Mtor activavtion and 3 is blah blah.
Are you suppose to use all of them at once?

has never gone hard consistently

Attached: 1531955107919.png (540x718, 293K)

well user I more meant that intensity is a lot easier than going volume heavy

i have become strong enough to tear holes through spacetime allowing me to lift as up to 40 days a week

i am training to fight god

Attached: 1501174092415.jpg (532x320, 15K)

I do this, works nicely

7 times a week

well i find estrange that so many people ar having a reaction to this when i thoug exactly the same and is the reason im doing 6 days a week,

>well i find estrange that so many people ar having a reaction to this when i thoug exactly the same and is the reason im doing 6 days a week,
But where is your proof this is so?

wtf why would anyone ask for proof?
This is not an invention or some magic discovery is simply knowing that if u dont go 100% each time u can still make up for it by going more.
Why and how would anyone have proof of something like this?
Ar u actually autistic?

HARD means with a feminine penis up your ass!

Proof of better gains dude?

2 days on, 1 day off. Don't follow a weekly cycle. So therefore, one week you're working out for 5 days, another week is 4 days. At the end of the month I usually give myself an extra day off. It's been working great for years.

pic related, its for you

Attached: patrician tastes.jpg (508x706, 54K)