Friendly reminder that if your program/routine is not barbell compound focused...

Friendly reminder that if your program/routine is not barbell compound focused, and either U/L or full body you are literally wasting your time, and are a gigantic pussy.

Attached: 1533441874087.jpg (1080x1065, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

startingstrength.com/resources/forum/recovery/82280-injured-ago-feeling-effects.html
startingstrength.com/resources/forum/recovery/69380-popped-hip.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Another SS kekold jealous of the power of the brosplit/chadsplit
lmaoing at you

>a thread died for this

Found a photo of you LOL

Attached: 1525881807407.png (720x736, 87K)

Post body

>post body

The cry of the btfo DYEL lol

This. Do it, you prick.

not him but my etraining is focused on barbells exclusively

Attached: cbt.jpg (699x467, 75K)

YYYYYAAABADABADOOOOO

Attached: 1192abf44a.png (1275x712, 1.24M)

>tfw the gods signed your trap

nice try, that's Pete Rubish

and yet you won't post your body because you look like shit lol

Attached: hey it pete.jpg (700x700, 103K)

These were all posted by me by the way

and guess whos training is barbell focused?

you dumbfuck

my routine is barbell compound focused and i go 6 days a week
you can have it all

but then why did you try to claim that was your body? now you have less than 0 credibility you LARPing skinnyfat geek

I'm convinced this thread is two or three people all pretending to be several people

OP

Attached: 03F9C1A2-60A8-4A2C-886B-234A50B50F50.png (400x524, 411K)

I won't post mine because you made a demand without posting yours. You are small and weak LOL

wow compound looks like THIS

larping faggot BTFO HAHAHA

so.... this is the power.... of compounds....

Nah, I'm bigger than him, leaner than him and warm up with his maxes LOL

burden of proof is on you, since you're claiming only one training style works despite mountains of evidence to the contrary

>REEEEE people have time for isolation excercises

>mountains of evidence to the contrary

Hohohohohoh hahahahahaha oh my, that's too rich because there's literally NO evidence that training without compounds, high frequency, or progressive overload is superior

Based and redpilled
Cringe and bluepilled

It's superior if you want a ton of disabling injuries and to look like shit.
Isolation is the way to go unles you're a homosexual. Chicks don't care abour your max for reps. they care about your abs and biceps

You literally could not be more wrong you weak fairyboy, peacocking, pussy bitch skinnyfat manlet LOL. Caring about what girls want is retarded because most don't know what they want and most can be convinced otherwise.

>lifting for girls
HAHAHAHHAHAAH

Notice how the SS brainlets don't even acknowledge the part about injuries.
They have already normalized broken knees and popped out discs

Beat it nerds. Not all of us are fags like you so we actually want pussy

I've literally never had any sort of injury last more than 1 week, or been unable to work around it and I have a 550 squat, 600 deadlift and 335 bench. Girls don't care how you look without your shirt off because they can't see you with it on.

SEETHING

>lifting for girls

The eternal cuckold lmfao

squats and deadlifts are pefectly safe for novices with no coordination and a myriad of different athletic backgrounds (or lack of athletic backgrounds)

so much so that the startingstrength forums have a section for injuries, and that section is absolutely dominated by squat and deadlift related posts

Attached: dd6a2e6e-61fe-46d8-87bb-689c7e2dceec.png (629x629, 630K)

You might not like it
but this is what peak compound looks like

Attached: SS god.jpg (678x381, 31K)

That's what peak shit genetics and unable to stick to a diet looks like. I see far more brosplitters that look far worse.

How to acquire birthing hips like this?

udder perfection

you've only been lifting a few years MA

stay tuned, unless you're part lizard like george you're probably gonna get hurt more seriously eventually

that damage control doe

COmpound cuckolds are so dumb that they end up seething in their own bait threads

cheeky google put klinefelter syndrome as the first associated word lmao

Lmfao not even. I've seen 3 good looking
natty brosplitters in 5 years of training. I've seen far more good looking natties who use compounds.

i got this towards the bottom of the first page

fitmisc really fucked his shit up

Attached: blaha diet.png (564x91, 14K)

It's priceless how he already admits to several injuries too.
Dude's not realizing that it's all going to bite him in the ass once he gets a little older

I'm pretty injury resilient desu. In 14 years of sports and 3.5 years of lifting the worst injury I've had was I pulled each of my hamstrings on two separate occasions.

>so much so that the startingstrength forums have a section for injuries, and that section is absolutely dominated by squat and deadlift related posts
It's a bad feel you get reading those.
So many naive young guys persuaded by the "old-school mentality" getting fucked like that.

maybe, maybe not

like I said some people are literally part lizard and just don't get hurt, but I don't think that's the majority, almost every strong guy in /plg/ has at least something mildly fucked up and most of those guys are barely starting their training career

Hilarious as fuck thing is, the old school guys weren't retarded enough to do the kind of shit the current transhuman alchemy assisted lifters of today are doing.

They knew that shit would bite them in the ass and they didn't have even 1/1000000 of the drugs and knowledge access we all have today.

you know what user, you're right and I appreciate you

The real black pill that all retards refuse to swallow is that natty gains continue for a year or two before you basically reach the state where you can maybe look the same for life if you keep it up.

that's good, you probably have a better chance of staying relatively healthy than most

i was pretty much the same, i literally never felt pain during a single rep of any exercise for my first 7 years of lifting, suddenly developed back issues for no apparent reason and am still trying to figure out what exactly is wrong, wouldn't wish it on anybody

unfortunately short of a spinal MRI there is no way to tell how certain people are going to handle heavy squats and deadlifts

there are different disc geometries that are suited to repeated bending/twisting or heavy compressive loading, a disc designed for bending/twisting probably will not do too well in powerlifting and a disc designed for heavy loading will probably get raped doing something like golf or even just 10000 situps

so if you just make a blanket recommendation of squats and deadlifts to everyone, you are naturally going to end up with some people seriously fucking their shit up

>all this poor souls haven't taken the calisthenics-only pill
Don't fall prey to (((weightlifting))). Your body has all you need to be healthy, functionally strong and aesthetic

Attached: calisthenics2.jpg (628x400, 140K)

What's your point bud?

you won’t get bigger than you’ll get, and you can get their either way.

Weighted calisthenics is the final red-pill
All the benefits of progressive overload, all the benefits of bodyweight movements

I'm doing calisthenics my man, but I'm lacking in a good routine, would you recommend one to me?

Attached: 1533418045249.jpg (1024x876, 109K)

Is u/l upper/lower day routine?

Attached: 1533288903823.jpg (1667x2500, 293K)

Attached: 1532815087278.jpg (700x649, 24K)

Nobody looks up when they deadlift. They all just look towards the ground. You literally cannot hurt yourself if you look up while deadlifting.

impressively stupid post even by Jow Forums standards

>stupid
Why? its true. If you look toward the ceiling your back stays strong. I have never hurt my back following this simple trick. I am fat though so no photo. Been deadlifting for 10 years.

the SS forum is full of gems like this

startingstrength.com/resources/forum/recovery/82280-injured-ago-feeling-effects.html

tl;dr 57 yo boomer fucks himself and has chronic back pain a year later, Rippetoe's advice is to eat more

Ripp is an actual brainlet holy shit.
His solution to back pain is to get fat

same guy with the year long back injury extolling the virtues of deadlifting in another thread, to another boomer with a back injury

full cult behavior over there

Attached: lol.png (982x197, 8K)

user, he's about lifting heavy shit.
He honestly does not give a fuck how fat or injured or broken you are.
He wants people to lift heavy ass shit.

This is the problem with the powerlifting movement. It's filled with brainlets who feel the same way and don't give a fuck.
The people who followed that mindset and gained nothing but injuries and fat legs and ass dropped out of powerlifting and the like and are in the process of demonizing squats deadlifts and powerlifting in general.

The only hold overs are absolute fucking losers and gear head losers who're now lifers.

This is why I desperately wanted the sticky to be changed so that basic calisthenics and daily walks should be the first thing they should do. The thing that builds their base
The thing that let's them branch out into every other area of fitness and athleticism.

But they won't.
It was created to shill certain programs and gyms.

As long as you're lifting ~60% or more of your 1RM then no, it is not a waste of time, retard.

I think i found my new waifu

why the fuck was that post about calisthenics deleted?

I think you're lacking reading comprehension there.

startingstrength.com/resources/forum/recovery/69380-popped-hip.html

same boomer, different trip to snap city

will they ever learn?

Once he can't walk anymore he'll probably stop

Explain to me how compound barbell lifts are going to make you "fat."

It might just not be worth remark. I've deadlifted 565 lbs, and squatted 600, and have never injured a knee or blew out a disc lifting.

I mean you're in a vegan-like cult so you'll do anything to lie about your injuries
look at this nice story we found
And of course ripp's advice:
Get fat and lift more weight

yes, think something like Boring But Big

I don't care what women think, OP.