I recently had to get rid of my dog because he was killing my gains on long runs...

I recently had to get rid of my dog because he was killing my gains on long runs. Are there any pets that are good distance runners?

Attached: dog jogger.jpg (1795x1346, 606K)

Shit bait thread OP is a fag confirmed

rhodesian ridgeback

Let's see you try to out run a horse bud

A horse

Brother used to run with our husky to the lake down the street. About three miles. He'd be dead tired at the lake, throw the dog in to cool him off. Jog as far as possible, then carry the dog the rest of the way. Sounds like you need to carry your pup

I had a Boston terrier who would run 10+ miles with me and need short breaks. The only bad thing is it's a small dog but girls love them.

>"what's wrong doggo? you tired boy?"
>throw doggo in lake
>"now you get to swim for your life! see ya later!"

Attached: hwptE.jpg (720x540, 76K)

that's a nice body type. shame about the tattoo

kys

I think you're imagining him chucking an unconscious dog in there. More of a gentle urging to get the lazy shit in the water after he'd refuse to run any further.

>doglet has his existence shaken by the wateralpha
wheres your egg, faggot?

How far out are you expecting this dude to take this dog? He's not dumping a tired dog in the middle of Lake Michigan

Shit bait thread. Literally all you had to do was take him on your easy runs or I don't know. Walk him.

>body type
You mean the prepubescent boy body type?

I hope she wasn't taking that puppy on a jog or run. You shouldn't run dogs until they're at least a year old, otherwise you could do serious damage to their joints.

>owner adapting to pet instead of the other way around

dalmations are bred to run beside carriages, they got stamina up the wazoo

dog fag scum like you should be euthanized

i can outstamina a horse so it doesn't matter

any of the sled pulling breeds.
you must shave them in the summer though

Humans outrun horses no oroblem. Walking 30km a day is something every child can do daily forever, but will kill a horse in a week.

Holy fucking neck yourself faggot.

This

Your face should be euthanized

I can outrun your mother, and she's a whore.

Wtf kind of shit fat ass husky is tired after 3 miles? That isn't even a warm up. On long treks mine cover around 50 miles a day.

>the world only has one climate zone

Anybody that would get rid of a pet like this deserves to die.

>Running
>Gains

Pick only one

Any husky that lives in a place that experiences four seasons. Just like chows, russian bear dogs, newfies, and tons of other breeds their just not made to run in the heat. I love to run but my chow refuses to do more than half a mile, totally different story when it's 15 degrees out.