While you are straight back deadlifting PADAWORM is getting stronger than you

While you are straight back deadlifting PADAWORM is getting stronger than you

youtube.com/watch?v=6oCi5TNrjNk

Attached: Screenshot_20180807-064028.jpg (1080x1920, 191K)

Attached: D9997935-A347-450A-927E-D0723E24AB14.jpg (363x331, 40K)

How can one man be so based as to single-handedly challenge all the so-called experts in the lifting community?

Godspeed Wormchad, keep curving! Let us see how huge, thick, tight and solid you can get.

>stronger
Bet he still can't pull 180 without a massive hitch, kek

He's way stronger than last week

Manlet detected

i saw some kid inchworm his way out under the bar after failing a 3pl8 squat today
i feared for his life

Would be even better if he hyperextended at lock out

Status on WORMCHAD:
He thought he was gonna snap from all this straight back lifting but he seems to survive, it's very straining for him though but he will endure, but padaworm will keep CURVING hard in the meantime

Ask him to do it on his YouTube and he probably will

I sexually Identify as a Wormchad. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of deadlifting heavy weights while pissing off manlet incels with unconventional technique. People say to me that deadlifting with a round back is dangerous and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I’m making all kinds of lower back gains. I have had a surgeon replace all the bones in my body with titanium, I am a real life version of Wolverine. From now on I want you guys to call me "wormGOD" and respect my right to round my back and slam heavy weights. If you can't accept me you're a wormophobe and need to check your privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Attached: AEA55B5C-BF62-4DC0-AC6D-218CA9A09BCA.jpg (819x851, 93K)

KEEP CURVING WORMCHAD

>KEEP CURVING WORMCHAD

>KEEP CURVING WORMCHAD

KEEP CURVING WORMCHAD

>KEEP CURVING WORMCHAD

>began training like this few months ago
>a few weeks later lower back starts getting really huge, thick, tight, solid
>get a letter in the mailbox
>adressed from the government
>they need me to stop this workout regime or there will be consequences
>no further info
>disregard this and keep on what I'm doing
>back is getting huger by the day
>start noticing people in black coats and sunglasses looking at me in the corner of my eye
>come home one day to my cat having been killed, blood everywhere
>a message written in blood on the wall
>"STRAIGHT BACK TO AVOID INJURY"
After this I've been on the run ever since. I still seek out gyms and pay for one-time sessions. I need to keep building my lower back. I can now squat 12pl8 for 5x5 and a fin-like protrusion is starting to take shape. I need to see where this road I'm walking leads me to. What is it they don't want us to know?

>huger

>KEEP CURVING WORMCHAD

I don't deadlift cause I'm too afraid of doing it with bad form.

Attached: mixed.jpg (1600x1600, 1.18M)