Can you really lose weight just eating "sensibly" and lifting... no cardio?

Can you really lose weight just eating "sensibly" and lifting... no cardio?

Attached: 1532568285237.jpg (650x983, 98K)

Aslong you are in a calorie deficit you will lose weight.

Yes

You can lose weight without doing any exercise whatsoever. Just eat less calories (1500/day has worked for me)

t. did it

you've got to be shitting me, why isn't this more widely known?

Attached: 1530647406789.png (636x923, 682K)

(((big food industry)))

Because most fat people have food addiction and eating 1500 calories is torture for them. Took me a few weeks to ease myself down to 1250 a day and dropping 2 pounds a week easy pie.

>be most famous musician of a generation
>chad still still your girl

Really makes you think

Attached: 264A3D84-4E2A-485A-8031-D59C6AA713A7.jpg (429x571, 47K)

Oh yeah. Cardio is for women. Unless you do like 15 min of HIIT sprints once in a while.

Read the sticky.
And you don't even need to lift. Exercise is secondary. Still recommended though. Cardio is such a small time investment for big health gains, even if those gains aren't aesthetic.

ignore everybody except me and /fast/

Weight loss/diet/gym industries that rely on people being in a never ending cycle of losing/gaining weight to keep profits up.

Most people wouldn't go to the gym, buy snake juice, buy weight loss mags, etc if they knew they could stay at a healthy and attractive weight just by choosing the right foods.

yes you don't even need to lift in reality. weight loss is 60-70% diet alone

Lost the first 10kg only eating 500kcal below tdee like the sticky said, took 6 months. Weightloss slowed down so I started running and got leaner, next 5kg took only 3 months. Next 5kg took forever due to starting lifting but I lost bodyfat.
I believe it's 70% diet and 30% exercise

The amount of times I heard people complimenting me on my weight loss and then immediately saying "but I can never get myself to do sports", it's astounding how people look for excuses. Just put the fork down.

Alain Delon mogging Mick Jagger over Marianne Faithfull. Jagger was an uggo with a big dick tho, and he started her career

she's so fucking hot look at that coy smile you know that dude plowed her that night

Retards don't understand thermodynamics.

Yes, but why do that when you can train and eat more instead of feeling hungry and irritated.

>Being a little hungry is comparable to heroin withdrawals

Attached: 1515631022757.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

Yes but 95% of people are literally too retarded to "just" eat sensibly

Attached: giphy.webm (480x364, 1.68M)

>Can you really lose weight just eating "sensibly"
no shit
the reason you're fat in the first place is because you eat 4 double cheeseburgers every day you dumb bitch

I'm inclined to think it's widely known, but not widely accepted.
It's buried among all the meme diets that are steadily shat out by the health/fitness industry. The goal there is not to help people, but to appeal to their sensibilities which include not putting deliberate effort into weight/fat loss. It's easier to sell an x only diet and supplements rather than telling people to measure food, count calories/macros, track weight and body fat percentage. The latter requires more work and forethought. Speaking of forethought, most people have terribly defined goals, they want to "drop a few pounds and get toned" which is another angle fitness gurus work to sell people their bullshit.
I hate it all but I can't blame them for making such mad profit.

Attached: Conspiracy.gif (360x202, 1.58M)