Who is else is lifting to prepare for the coming political/corporate assault on every single one of our rights?

Who is else is lifting to prepare for the coming political/corporate assault on every single one of our rights?

Attached: ScreenShot.png (1160x226, 74K)

I don't care, I don't have rights anyway because I am only 178cm (5'10").

How much to I need to be able to deadlift to manhandle a screaming commie onto a helicopter?

Attached: 1523298916693.png (640x640, 94K)

teach English online, the Chinese love white males

Attached: clint_walker__cheyenne__by_rick7777-d9uoniw.jpg (1024x768, 168K)

>doing anything for political reasons

Attached: 1521404127069.jpg (699x919, 214K)

This. These are the important questions that need to be answered.

Attached: 1505588885079.jpg (670x833, 71K)

Holy shit, pass some time in the real world. Everyone in my company with a couple of exceptions is white.

Huh. How do I do that?

get TEFL certified and get with an online teaching company

the hours might be a bit hard for Americans but you might give it a try

Already fighting the battle, bro, muscles aren't going to save us, it's all legal bullshit where they have you surrounded by cops. They just took away my firearm rights and some of speech rights and now I have to avoid certain people and places, too. It's already over user, the strong have lost.

Among other reasons, yes. I want to be able to continue to pummel leftists into my 50's

Thread

Just say you're gay, then they can't touch you.

A 43% plurality of Republicans want the president to be able to shut down media outlets that "behave badly" and yet the leftists are the ones who need pummeling?

That how it is no matter which side is in power.

The divided nation just wants their side to win

everyone thats an oldfag on Jow Forums has already moved to chans on darknets where politicians can't touch them

Well they need to be thrown from helicopters, but we have to settle for pummeling for the time being.

this isnt pol u faggot

Yo I just started lifting about 6 months ago. Can we hold off the race war till I'm more capable?

You Incels will gobbel on Cock
Nothing more lmao

Attached: 1529056961855.jpg (3319x3022, 810K)