Anyone eat these fuckers raw?

Anyone eat these fuckers raw?
Will it actually change my skin tone if I eat 1-2 of them a day?

Attached: carrots.jpg (840x558, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20558286
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not even close
i also don't think it matters if it's raw or cooked

I eat like 10, not for any benefits but because I like them

you eat 10 full length raw carrots a day? the fuck?

cooking removes nutritional content in every instance

how is that weird?

sometimes more, for instance: It's 6 in the morning and I have 5 carrots laying in front of me

so do you just eat whatever you find in the dumpster?

Why don't you guys just go outside?

Attached: 1530957794165.jpg (569x506, 44K)

where do you think I get the carrots?

You SHOULD go outside for the vitamin D and skin health(sun exposure actually heals your skin) however that's the wrong kind of tan. Beta carotene makes you glow.
Also raw carrots don't do shit. You're better off just buying a beta carotene supplement and taking that. It'll give you that glowing tan real quick

Attached: images (6).jpg (297x170, 8K)

So do I inject this stuff into my veins?

Just take one of these a day

Attached: 9575a4b5-f054-42b8-a55d-dc2b6ccd0b49_1.d11fd55c18542c9803c96e1a14005dce (1).jpg (450x450, 28K)

I have a rabbit and we both eat two raw carrots a day.

im gonna eat your rabbit cunt

I used to go through a basket of carrots every few days when I was a kid. I liked eating but didn't want to get fat. I swear the bottoms of my feet turned orange. I had to stop for a while,

yes carotene is a pigment of the skin like melanin, and is supplied by carrots and diet, unlike melanin which is mostly genetic. it wont turn your skin orange or yello,w it will make it look healthy. if your skin is yellow ,it is bilirubin which is a byproduct of recycling blood cells which is done by the liver but your skin will only turn yellow from bilirubin if your liver is failing and your skin takes over to process the dead red blood cells which you usually see in alcoholics and oral steroid users

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20558286

he's an intelligent rabbit boi

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20558286
what's the significance?

>(sun exposure actually heals your skin)
The scientific consensus says otherwise.

How long until even slightly noticeable difference

few weeks

you can take two a day to speed the process up. then drop to 1 a day to maintain.

This happened to me too. We were children though. It takes a LOT more to turn an adult body orange.

Aight, thanks fellas