Stop shaving

stop shaving

Attached: serveimage.jpg (570x353, 85K)

>stop shaving

Attached: fat neckbeard.jpg (640x480, 41K)

start shaving

Attached: 2f4b3f4d85ae31c103053b80218120cf.jpg (736x1282, 159K)

Stop hiding your shitty jawline

this

I-Is that Jim Morrison?

no

Yes

fuck you what else am I supposed to do about it

It's an illusion
Jim Morrison is uncapturable as was revealed in the summer of 1974 moments after performing The Soft Parade in a bar near the outskirts of San Diego, or locally referred to "a whale's vagina." One unsuspecting fan had the audacity to attempt a photograph as Jim excited the Tired Tookus Saloon. Now, Jim was an alien and had detected the flash only moments before with its extra terrestrial sonar capabilities. Photography is a cardinal sin in Jim's home world and this could not be accepted even in foreign land. In those few, fleeting moments Jim moved into close proximity of the would be photographer, shook his free hand, and promptly threw him into a nearby tree- nearby being 1.758 miles away. A branch whittled down by owls and woodpeckers was neatly placed into the rectum of the photographer who promptly and quietly died whilst having possibly the most intense anal orgasm to have ever graced earth's surface.

Attached: IMG_2923.jpg (549x295, 18K)

Smile

Stop being a chinlet and jawlet

>lose bodyfat

Can't bro, Sergeant Major will fuck me.

Further proof that not growing a beard means you're somebody's bitch.

>my jawline is decent
>my facial hair is shit
no

I look like an old man when I grow out my beard, I don't need one except for Winter cause I have a good jawline.

I have a beard, but I keep it trimmed. Don't want my face fedora to turn into a literal neckbeard.

Attached: k.jpg (1423x2136, 292K)

FUCK OFF JEFF

>Tfw almost bald and can't grow a proper beard

POHLEEEECE THAT MOUUSTACHEUH

never let it go above 1/4th inch
but how about bodyhair/pubic hair

Yeah nah fuck you cunt

Attached: 20180509_212029.jpg (1082x777, 307K)

Not Jow Forums related. Fuck your shitposting. Fuck off. Thanks.

I dont shave only because I have weak chin and I look like shit without beard, i ts not my personal opinion, they have told me this, all of my friends, x girlfriends, even my mom

I spent this long cutting to see some definition, I'm not about to cover it up during summer.

Maybe in a couple of months it will be beard time.

Attached: IMG_20180806_170442_crop_509x279.jpg (509x279, 112K)

Educated men have a clean shave

I have a strong jawline and I still have a beard. Also, why shouldn't people with weak chins/jaws do something to make it look better?

You can't even grow a beard m8

What if your job doesn't allow you to grow a beard? It's not the end of the world for me but I work with some jawlets

COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON DIE AT 27