What's the rule on fapping before/after a workout?

what's the rule on fapping before/after a workout?

Attached: 1265907581427.jpg (480x640, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1518866/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesn’t fap during
You’re not gonna make it OP

fap as much as you want user
i fap all the time before/after/during/etc

just wait 3 more months and ill post my progress to shut all these nofap memers up

Never fap user. It kills you slowly.

Either don't do it, or:
>Look at pics that arouse you
>Train hard
>Wank It after the workout

did this on arm day in between sets standing up probably the best nut ive ever had

>thinks progress while jerking is a miracle
the absolute state of masturbation addicts

Attached: 1531144435144.jpg (1920x1040, 339K)

never beat off before workout
find it saps my energy. afterwards all good though

>tfw you used to do an hour of cardio and then lay down on the floor in a pool of your own sweat and jack off
heh, nothing personell

muscular women are disgusting.

Look how (((they))) brainwashed you through social media to believe that any kind of women is attractive
Be it feminine, muscular hence masculine, ugly b-but personnality, fat, skinny, you fucking faggots will always say that she is attractive.

Now the average girl's standards for an attractive male is somewhat around highly muscular, perfect jaw and hair line, rich and successful, smart and funny and it doesn't stop there.

Wake up you fucking incels

Why are men more likely to fuck women less attractive then they are than women are?
It's because most women aren't lesbians.

If you wank it and it kills your energy/motivation to work out, then dont do it.

If you can do it without it affecting your routine, then you can do it no problemo muchacho.

Only Fap during a workout. Not before or after

Did the girl just get a heavy as shit tan or is she just brown? Can't tell.

Edge before you go to the gym so you're at M A X I M U M T E S T O L E V E L S

Attached: 4320e2e55e3e30ef4ee123e0d54cde74.gif (448x207, 1.71M)

nonono

I like traps

>that 28 yr old who smells like semen

Don´t forget to go for reps though, its actually effective with fapping

Attached: 1533099316036.jpg (500x500, 38K)

i bring my fleshlight to the gym, strap it on the side of the powercage and weighted hipthrust into it till i orgasm.
homegym masterrace

Faggot

Attached: 1533407240766.jpg (540x540, 55K)

This. I tend to lose motivation to hit the gym. I stick to after gym now.

I found that the comfy feeling you get after fapping doesnt really help with the lidts and rather makes me feel a lil sleepy, after Gym is good as fuck tho

i too browse Jow Forums since 2015 but i browse Jow Forums since 2011 and i want Jow Forumstards to leave this board

I usually look at arousing imagery before going to the gym and then jerk off afterwards, it gives me motivation and is very satisfying

Attached: 1533444274121.webm (500x891, 2.42M)

Goddamn
That bitch is begging for the dick.

I like masculine girls and my ancestors did too
>t. german guy

Attached: DbOvloOWAAY2m5j.jpg (543x800, 83K)

I don't know why but every time I have broke my streak was during a workout.

All Women are Bisexual.

Nah, that's just what the dykes and thirsty loser cunts who go dyke because they can't get any dick tell straight women.
The former want more pussy, the latter want women to be losers like them so they lie about it/try to push that as the norm and how all women are or should be.
Like being obese and ugly and alone.

Edge before a workout
Blow your load after workout
Be sure to eat your cum
If youre not doing this, never gonna make it

Attached: 1533345776466.jpg (256x197, 16K)

TOP KEK

I do it after, helps me nap easier post workout. It's my recovery hack when hitting squats daily and deadlifts x3 a week

i always fap after working out. doing it before made me feel weak

That's true. All women operate on the 80/20 rule. Straight women are straight 80% of the time and gay 20% of the Time. It's the reverse for lesbians.

came to post this

Nice LARP dyke user.
You don't speak for all women.
You aren't all women.
You are yourself and what group you belong too.
That's a nasty habit of people who don't have personal strength or think they're personal opinion matters unless it's backed up by a billion other people they don't know.

Eating cum increases estrogen levels, not even joking.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1518866/

mid workout for a test boost

So those guys who convinced girls to swallow or take a load on their chest after messaging their tits to get big breasts were telling the truth.

I'm glad I'm not a liar.

>I fap all the time my life is so great. just wait a few more years and I'll finally have some results worth posting
You can live a decent life as a masturbation addict. You will never live a great life, though.

overall you should try to jack off less

is there some implication this shouldn't be done at a public gym or....?

Attached: 1475878207247.jpg (400x323, 41K)

I haven't masturbated in awhile and last night I dream that I jokingly told a guy that his gf sucked me off and he got upset and for some reason felt that anybody his gf sucked he had to suck too. He was so good at it that I'm surprised I didn't cum in my sleep.

Thanks for reading my blog.

>don't fap for 4 days
>have wet dream
>reach 1 and 1/2 eventually
>Can't sleep

>reach 1 and 1/2 eventually
what does this mean

inches of erection, obviously

post your hairline instead faggot
bet all that dht is doin you good