Hug Your Imouto/Sister/Family Revisited

What happened to these guys? Am I the only one who thought they were all roleplayers just looking for a place to call home? Were there any links to stories that we don't know about yet?

Was Beargguy also the creator of Laura?
Did Austria also create Ella?

Attached: image00008.jpg (720x380, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/46346839/#46350027
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I miss Laura and Austria

I wont hug her because she's dressed like a slut and i hate her

Don't you mean Beargguy and Ella?

I'd love to hug my sister(s) right now but she'd probably hate it.

Hug her anyway and tell her you love her.

I can't. She's too far away for me to hug.

Can we have a proper family hugging thread or is this just another shitty tripfag orbiter thread?

I'm just here to learn about the trip fags' lives, I'm just curious because they all just dropped off the board without a word.

Which trip fags do you want to hear from?

All of them if that's possible. I'm just curious. What do they do now? Are they in touch? Were they really all roleplayers? Did any of them have a Story Chan like multi-story thing going on?

Which ones do you think were fake? Which ones did you like most?

Honestly I think they were all fake in a way. Maybe the persona was real but the story was fake.

Story was fake, yes.

>actually believing anything posted on the internet is real

Laura posted not too long ago. She's moved on and has a bf and is pretty normie and happy now. Apparently bearguy is still with his sister and they're doing well.

Haven't seen Austria, though since I haven't lurked the threads she posted in for a long time. I don't think she ever actually got together with her sis but that's just my opinion.

>Laura posted not too long ago.
Link?

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/46346839/#46350027

from this same thread here is the answer.

threads start
anons begin telling stories,
shits good
some of the anons beginning posting their stories and people become invested.
goes on like this and then...
some people want in on this getting attention deal.
so they begin telling their own stories but get this... nothing to do with incest/siblings/family even.
of course, they are female and the already established orbiter begin to follow.
redlineimouto is even around and the threads are going strong although people are beginning to get angry over coming in and seeing days thread contain 400+ replies of orbiters following some attention whores and the sister anons have only a few posts.

Suddenly anons reveal they were lying and expose themselves.

regulars leave! as threads are shown to be lies.
I'm sure redline was pissed about getting pulled into this shit - she has never posted since the day of the reveal.

so what happened then? remember the aforementioned attention whores?
they stuck around and so did their orbiters. so the threads literally became - dear diary today I...
and these beta orbiter cunts lap that shit up like its a fedora 2X1 sale.

civil war erupts between people who want to bring in a new age of incest/family/sister threads and get rid of the attention whores.
orbiters put on their white knight armor and defend milady to their dying breath.
(worst part is some of the attention whore tripfags used incest as a crutch to justify their posts) so they would say 'hey guys I kissed my brother'... NOW LET ME MAKE 200+ POSTS ABOUT MY DAY THAT DONT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THAT STATEMENT!

Finally, a brave user manages to find the perfect trigger and deploys it straight into the heart of the beast.
thread IMPLODES under its own weight of shitposting rage-filled triggered betas and trips!!!!!

orbiters unable to keep rotation under their 3dpd waifus drift off into the abyss... the day was won and the threads died within a week

Attached: 1402093234318.jpg (1308x1000, 737K)

>civil war erupts between people who want to bring in a new age of incest/family/sister threads and get rid of the attention whores
The way this is phrased seems like it's a single group of people that want the same thing but still for some reason shitpost like mad.

I think we all know what happened in the past, what's happening now?

>I think we all know what happened in the past
yea its two posts above you...

Attached: 1528666615536.jpg (419x481, 35K)

imagine a hundred beta whitknights orbiters posting that the threads were never about incest but about family values. and yet no stories or even mentions of family members had been made for about 2 weeks by then.

this is the logic of the fedora male.

Attached: 1512709422070.gif (342x342, 404K)

A hundred? Of course it couldn't have been that many. It's such a shame, though. They could've been better.

I just want updates user. Were there any ships? Any drama? Any deaths?

>Any deaths?
austria probably

>Any deaths?
all the orbiters hopefully.

Nah I'm still here. Still talk to some of them on discord. And still ruining your dear and lovely r9k by being nice to people and wanting to talk about their day. :^)
>inb4 "still butthurt too"

Attached: 1507201995239.jpg (400x399, 54K)

>being nice to people and wanting to talk about their day. :^)

you're a big beta.

Attached: 1532200814079.jpg (680x661, 62K)

NONONONO.
NOT THESE THREADS AGAIN.
BEGONE.

Attached: Satania56.png (496x467, 304K)

Oh noes anything but that. Funny how that's always the boogyman here but we all are it pretty much by defenition. It's like the cheshire cat said, you're a mad (or a beta in this case) or you wouldn't have come here.
Nevah

you fags ruin everything you touch so you will eventually dry out

Like a turd... in the wind...

Attached: venom.png (602x573, 240K)

We ruin everything?

Are we just going to let this die?

Why would we keep it alive?

Well we haven't achieved anything related to our goal which was to learn about the current life of the old posters.

My goal is to have new anons hug their families. It'd be better if they posted about it too.

This isn't your thread so why don't you fuck off?

I'm just saying what my goal is. Why so aggressive?

Even deer guy?

You mean the guy whose tripping was completely unnecessary?

Sure why not? I mean, they were around during the threads.

That's just about all the trips imo.

Not really. Trips actually have a purpose. It's because of fags like deer that people dislike them even when they're used properly.

Deer is alive and well afaik. Just doing his own thing.

That's a pity. He's a worthless waste of air.

>That's a pity. He's a worthless waste of air.
Why do you feel this way?

Because it's true. The threads would've been better without him shitting them up.

>Because it's true. The threads would've been better without him shitting them up.
And what makes you think that?

Are you blind? Because it's true. Just look at the archives.

Huged her a lot today

>Because it's true. Just look at the archives.
Okay but how do you figure that? What would they be like?

You sure are stupid. Look at his posts.

What do you think they would be like?

SATAN
STOP YOUR HUGING

Shit, like they've always been.

So how is that better?

It wasn't. Yet he still attention whored.

Are you saying they wouldn't be any better? Reread the last few posts to make sure there's no confusion.

I'm saying his tripfaggotry was unnecessary and he should never have posted in the threads.

Sorry friend, I think I was unclear.

>What do you think they would be like?
I was asking what you thought the threads would be like without him.

Please come back and talk to me?

Forget about the drama. Just know that somewhere out there, are anons enjoying cute sibling hugs and affection.

It matters not one bit that they just choose not to post about it here.

Attached: kirino37 share a kiss with your sis.jpg (720x960, 63K)

>Huged her a lot today

Attached: 1519150318440 Reaction - Siscon ani to brocon imouto ga shoujiki ni nattara.png (902x384, 131K)

That's nice but not kissing and noncon.

>That's nice but not kissing and noncon.

Kirino is just embarrassed and flustered, she's actually quite willing and happy to be kissed by her onii-chan.

Attached: 1527989957451 imouto can't hear you.png (376x537, 136K)

Kirino isn't real.