APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE.

Attached: Boogieweightloss.jpg (1080x1098, 632K)

Did he lose 10lbs? Good for him.

Boogie is a worthless neckbeard and a compulsive liar
His only achievement is bragging about using tax payer money to get a surgery for his obesity problem instead of changing his mentality and lifestyle.

In that video he literally says that he's tried everything possible.

Apparently not eating isn't a thing. It's disgusting how many people (apparently over 4 million) support him.

>still a cheating fat fuck
Also stop making these threads boogie

Can't see any difference?

I fucking hope those gets come true

>For Americans its a achievement to transit from a landwhale to morbidly obese

Jokes on him he is still dead before 50 lmao

he lost weight. i'm happy for him. he's still a fat fuck.

Hes still repulsive, personalitywise and in his appearance, especially with this allahu snackbar incel beard.

He's doing very well. My only problem is his goal is 260, which for someone of his height is still very heavy. I don't know why he doesn't just aim for 200.

enjoy your ban :^)

Attached: extremely low quality.png (498x409, 17K)

Boogie is doing amazing so far. I hope he makes it. No idea why Jow Forums is so obsessed with him dying though. He's a good guy and has done nothing to deserve all the hate he gets here.

His goal is 270 now, even better.

nice eceleb viraling
kys

Seriously? He made it easier? Come on, how in the hell does he expect to keep the weight off if he can't even commit to his original, easy to reach goal? I mean, he gets the surgery, he drops all the weight, and he's still going to be incredibly unhealthy. Might as well not have even bothered.

Attached: Boogiediet.png (927x1710, 1.37M)

As someone who went from 270 to 170 via change in diet and exercise, I’m happy for Boogie and can tell you that weight loss surgery efforts are completely legitimate for those past 350 or so. At some point it is just something you accept and hate about yourself, thinking there is no way out.

This is good for everybody, try not to be so negative

He's been stalled all year. He's still consuming something like 4k calories a day.

Or his metabolism has most likely been destroyed by eating only 800 calories per day.

>grapes
>good

filtered

PAY

>he somehow creates free energy
The only way something like that happens is if he still sits around all day
But even then he still should be losing weight

I'll apologize when he's sub-200.

I'll never understand the Boogie hate. He's not Zyzz, he's not claiming to be Zyzz.
If any of you watched his content literally all he does is shout out love and praise to his fanbase and offer himself as an example of optimism to people who have none.
You either hate him because he doesn't apply to you and you're already making aesthetics, or you hate him because he reminds you too much of yourself and he's actually doing something about it while you sit here and post on Jow Forums.

He's a disgusting fence sitter. If he stayed still long enough he could be mistaken for an ugly shrub.

This is Jow Forums not Jow Forums. Who gives a fuck if he's a fence sitter. No one here cares about Arnold's political beliefs.

Why won't he shave off this disgusting beard?

I hate anyone who takes our gift of near limitless potential and shits on it their whole life

FOR

>doesn't have wide shoulders

Attached: wet4ryfui.png (537x403, 192K)

MY